kptk92
u
+972|6432|tc_london
Got two big tests tomorrow at school for Science, which are worth 12.5% of my overall GCSE

Last time I did two of these (Biology and Physics) was in November, I got a D for Physics, and a E for Biology. If I don't do well here I might as well shoot myself in the foot as its a long struggle to get a decent grade, as my target is a B

Anyone Year 10s got Science exams tomorrow/this month?
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6673
You kidding me? Those were officially the easiest tests I ever took and I did IGCSE which is apparently harder..

Tbh get your ass off bf2s and start working because if you get anything below a B you're just plain retarded.
kptk92
u
+972|6432|tc_london

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

You kidding me? Those were officially the easiest tests I ever took and I did IGCSE which is apparently harder..

Tbh get your ass off bf2s and start working because if you get anything below a B you're just plain retarded.
I hate Science it is one of my worst subjects
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6867|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Biology and Physics?

Pft, easy peasy.
02fxnmaurer
+75|6506|Birmingham UK
haha u think teddy's lyin ...anythin below a b is just plain embarassin ...arent the gcses multiple choice these days anyways ?
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6372|Belfast
lolowned

im in year 10 and my GCSEs are 2 years away \O/

GG Northen Ireland education system

why the hell did you pick those subjects anyway?
or are they cumpulsory?

i had mocks a month ago and i got 83% in physics 66% in bilology

Last edited by henno13 (2008-03-04 12:53:36)

kptk92
u
+972|6432|tc_london

02fxnmaurer wrote:

haha u think teddy's lyin ...anythin below a b is just plain embarassin ...arent the gcses multiple choice these days anyways ?
Science is compulsory.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6431|Somersetshire

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

if you get anything below a B you're just plain retarded.
thanks for calling me retarded, i got a C, but i must be a retard cos of your amazing insight into the matter

Last edited by Tehremos (2008-03-04 12:53:48)

henno13
+230|6372|Belfast

kptk92 wrote:

02fxnmaurer wrote:

Science is compulsory.
GG English education system

here EVERYTHING is optional
i apart from maths, english and RE

i could drop science all together if i wanted
02fxnmaurer
+75|6506|Birmingham UK

kptk92 wrote:

02fxnmaurer wrote:

Science is compulsory.
i meant multiple choice tests.....duhhhh

no wonder ur failing ...modular exams are piss ...try doin it two years back with a 3 hour long exam for each subject...
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6673
I hear they're taking the oral component out of the French exam. Jesus, I thought I had it easy when I took them.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6765|OctoLand
Those multiple choice things i did like 6 years ago? or has the system changed now?
I know fucking karate
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6431|Somersetshire

02fxnmaurer wrote:

no wonder ur failing ...modular exams are piss ...try doin it two years back with a 3 hour long exam for each subject...
i did the 3 hour exams for it, they were very tiring
henno13
+230|6372|Belfast

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

I hear they're taking the oral component out of the French exam. Jesus, I thought I had it easy when I took them.
WHAT?
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6867|Reykjavík, Iceland.

Tehremos wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

thanks for calling me retarded, i got a C, but i must be a retard cos of your amazing insight into the matter
Yep, you must be retarded.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6431|Somersetshire

henno13 wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

WHAT?
they are, and i have no real idea why, i may have done badly at French, but i know many people aced that part so easily
02fxnmaurer
+75|6506|Birmingham UK

Tehremos wrote:

02fxnmaurer wrote:

i did the 3 hour exams for it, they were very tiring
i know the feelin ...but mehhhh i got a*s so its kwl ....shame im failin a levels though get my results friday ...might just sitt around cryin all day
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6673

kptk92 wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

I hate Science it is one of my worst subjects
If you hate it so much then quit wasting your time on the forums and work towards a better grade. Believe it or not, the GCSEs actually do impact university applications. My friend got turned down from Oxford based on the fact that she got a B in chemistry IGCSE even though she was predicted 41 IB points.
02fxnmaurer
+75|6506|Birmingham UK

kptk92 wrote:

which are worth 12.5% of my overall GCSE
wow....12.5% just realised rofl
kptk92
u
+972|6432|tc_london

02fxnmaurer wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

02fxnmaurer wrote:

Science is compulsory.
i meant multiple choice tests.....duhhhh

no wonder ur failing
Maybe it you spoke proper English maybe I could understand what you said

And I'm not failing, I'm merely underachieving NOW GTFO
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6585|Southampton, UK

I've got mocks for GCSE in everything this week - so far about 32 hours of exams done (within 2 weeks).

So shut up Kerry and grow a pair.
02fxnmaurer
+75|6506|Birmingham UK
gettin lectured by the one whos failing gcses ...wow this is an experience...to be honest ill speak how i like.......and if you cant comprehend what ive said ...thats just plain stupid im pretty sure my 10 year old brother could break it down

and as for gtfo ...i'd rather not ...ive done my exams ...done all my work and ive got nothing better to do ...

Last edited by 02fxnmaurer (2008-03-04 13:05:00)

..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6673

Tehremos wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

np.
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6648|Birmingham, UK
My girlfriend has exams in all the sciences tomorrow... I've done them already as I'm in yr.11!

Good luck!
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5998|England

haha

gcse's

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard