The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6634|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Uzi really.

I think he's a little gobshite.  Id probably return if there was a way that I could block him from my screen.  I dont like the way he talks down to people, its rude.

I still read this place most days and have been having a little look more recently than ever.  I havent always missed bf2s but I do miss the good guys here, Im grateful that I dont have to sign in to see how my friends are doing.

I was also very busy in work last summer, whereas at the moment things are quiet.

Kindest Regards bf2s
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4215
boohoo, you're s grown man.

i love how the people that whine the loudest are the ones that would post maybe 3 times a week anyway.

this forum would be DEAD if it was only you guys left, face it. i'm not stopping you from coming here. i never said a single negative thing to you, in fact. so please stop crying. 'leaving' a forum because of someone. jesus, so dramatic.

also i'm pretty sure there is a way to block member's posts. ask ultra, i'm sure he'll help you get it set-up. have a nice day, boyo.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-07-19 02:24:44)

Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3920|SL,UT

Uzique wrote:

i love how the people that whine the loudest are the ones that would post maybe 3 times a week anyway.

Uzique wrote:

i don't read a single thing you say to me seriously anymore, because i know that's the place it comes from: low level denial.
Roc18
`
+655|5751|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

1927 wrote:

Uzi really.

I think he's a little gobshite.  Id probably return if there was a way that I could block him from my screen.  I dont like the way he talks down to people, its rude.

I still read this place most days and have been having a little look more recently than ever.  I havent always missed bf2s but I do miss the good guys here, Im grateful that I dont have to sign in to see how my friends are doing.

I was also very busy in work last summer, whereas at the moment things are quiet.

Kindest Regards bf2s
lmao
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4215

Steve-0 wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Uzique wrote:

i don't read a single thing you say to me seriously anymore, because i know that's the place it comes from: low level denial.
burnzz everyone thinks you are a mean drunk. you get drunk, petulant, want your own way like a 12 year old. you get wasted, lock threads, piss on everyone's fun, make inane demands about banning people you don't like 'or i'll leave!!!' you are a child. and your bad behaviour was caused by drunk-posting. yes, you are in low-level denial. you blame me for all your problems and for this forum not being enjoyable. you added to the level of toxicity just as much by being a drunken ass and being abusive towards various members (conspicuously the females, who are just not your fans at all). so yes, you're in denial. you pin everything on me, even though 40% of the bold-yellow font on this site is caused by me posting.

just go get back in touch with your son or something and stop being a self-righteous moralizing idiot on a defunct gaming forum. my main cause of offense to you is that i'm a 20-something male and told you to 'stop drinking' a few times. that's the full sheet. you have an emotional problem.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4215
also: JUST BLOCK MY POSTS. ffs. you had no problems doing it before. i have no intentions of bothering you guys if you talk and discuss. i never said shit to 27 in the past except for cordial and nice things, anyway. ditto burnzz, except when he was drunk-posting. you guys could block me and post happily ever after without me even existing. especially seeing as this forum is so alive with discussion and all. but nah, you don't do that. you prefer the opportunity to quote-snipe me occasionally in d&st with some snide, shitty remark. you savour the opportunity to interject on a discussion and call me a 'poofter' (rofl). you won't block me because you love to bitch and moan. why? you're in denial about your own misery.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6251|Washington St.

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

you blame me for this forum not being enjoyable.
I do the same but i don't come on here when i'm drunk. THAT one has nothing to do with alcohol. in fact most people who have left here have as well.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5139|Sydney
I'm drunk right now, bitches
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4215

pirana6 wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

you blame me for this forum not being enjoyable.
I do the same but i don't come on here when i'm drunk. THAT one has nothing to do with alcohol. in fact most people who have left here have as well.
feel free to add me to your block list and continue in the prolix discussion. again, whining about one member on a forum is an extremely petty thing to do. when bf2s had 100's of active members there were dozens of people any one person could have objected to. but you just got on with it. in a room of 100 people you are not going to like every person. be a mature adult and a) deal with it, b) block them. you have the technological means. stop rolling around in your own shit.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6251|Washington St.

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

be a mature adult and a) deal with it, b) block them
contradictory

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

be a mature adult and a) deal with it
it's what i'm doing. but just don't think burnzzy is the one person on here who thinks youre a prick and 98% of the time it's uncalled for

Last edited by pirana6 (2013-07-19 11:54:20)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4215
i think you're boring. you add nothing. that's my opinion. one line here and there. you have zero personality. you are not keeping this forum alive at all. mute and anodyne people like you are precisely what contributed to this forum's slow heat-death. that's my opinion, though. i'm not going to vocalise it every time you post, as if i'm so offended and can't deal with it. block me and move on, or shut the fuck up.
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3920|SL,UT

Uzique wrote:

shut the fuck up.
wow

i think we touched someone's seven inch nerve

any chance of you being a decent mature adult anytime soon, or is it too much to ask?
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6251|Washington St.

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i think you're boring. you add nothing. that's my opinion. one line here and there. you have zero personality. you are not keeping this forum alive at all. mute and anodyne people like you are precisely what contributed to this forum's slow heat-death. that's my opinion, though. i'm not going to vocalise it every time you post, as if i'm so offended and can't deal with it. block me and move on, or shut the fuck up.
fair enough.
i have to ask though, it seems like you think everyone on here that talks a lot and provides opinions is dumb. and people that don't are boring. would you say that's a fair assessment?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4215

pirana6 wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

fair enough.
i have to ask though, it seems like you think everyone on here that talks a lot and provides opinions is dumb. and people that don't are boring. would you say that's a fair assessment?
no there are many posters that i think have good opinions and that i enjoy discussing with. the problem is probably that the loudest people here other than me are dilbert and jay, who are obvious reasons are constitutionally the opposite of me. but there are plenty of posters i enjoy reading. i even think macbeth can make a good, reasoned point sometimes, when he isn't copy+pasting american silhouettes over lithuania.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4215

Steve-0 wrote:

Uzique wrote:

shut the fuck up.
wow

i think we touched someone's seven inch nerve

any chance of you being a decent mature adult anytime soon, or is it too much to ask?
no i just meant it in the most abrupt sense. either block me or be quiet. whining isn't going to change anything.

also i don't know why you're using seven inches as some sort of insult. isn't that the average dick size? most dudes are happy with a seven-inch. i am certainly not slighted by that implication.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6645|United States of America
It's above-average actually, by like a full goddamn inch.

Uzi's a'ight though, dudes. He can be a bit of an anus at times, but he's one interesting bastard, there's no denying.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4215
bf2s was never like this even 6 months ago. everyone just queefing about who they don't like and crossing their arms like the 6 year old that didn't get the present they want at christmas. in the old days, there were plenty of people you thought were idiots. you ignored them. or, you actually joined in with ribald banter and a sense of fun. the guys that are being vocal in their complaints about specific people (i.e. me) are acting completely contrary to their best interests. just block me and continue discussing. you are killing the forum, not me. i don't care if you ignore me. continue posting as you please.
Roc18
`
+655|5751|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

bf2s was never like this even 6 months ago. everyone just queefing about who they don't like and crossing their arms like the 6 year old that didn't get the present they want at christmas. in the old days, there were plenty of people you thought were idiots. you ignored them. or, you actually joined in with ribald banter and a sense of fun. the guys that are being vocal in their complaints about specific people (i.e. me) are acting completely contrary to their best interests. just block me and continue discussing. you are killing the forum, not me. i don't care if you ignore me. continue posting as you please.
bf2s was exactly like this 6 months ago.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4215

Roc18 wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

bf2s was exactly like this 6 months ago.
swap 6 for 2 years then, idk whatever. i only came back about 6 months ago. i took like 18 months off before that.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6645|United States of America
Who dafuck is highway?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4215
my best guess is Lowing.
Wreckognize
+294|6445
What happened to sh1fty?  He gets laid then all of a sudden he's too cool for BF2s?
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6674|Purplicious Wisconsin
Probably is on his way to becoming a(n) overrated infantryman marine, could be going through training as we speak.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4156|Oklahoma

War Man wrote:

Probably is on his way to becoming a(n) overrated infantryman marine, could be going through training as we speak.
Watch him end up being a SEAL after all the shit you guys gave him.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6732|PNW

I wonder if he ever learned about the history of the branch he joined like I told him to.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard