Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
jsnipy
...
+3,274|4718|...

Darkhelmet wrote:

BushViper
BabySpinach
They post on KtotheImmy.com from time to time.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|4761|Area 51
OMG! You fools all forgot the one and only..Polarbearz. SFFDGHhfgh /brainwaveoverload.

All except for one

Last edited by RDMC (2008-03-04 13:57:57)

.Sup
be nice
+2,646|4649|The Twilight Zone
Very nice idea! You might want to change Duffry's link though.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|4845|Washington DC

.Sup wrote:

Very nice idea! You might want to change Duffry's link though.
Oh!  Thanks. 

*changed
chittydog
less busy
+586|5031|Kubra, Damn it!

beeng
Brasso
member
+1,549|4826

Dauntless wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Cougar wants to be unbanned.
He should be tbh.
Seconded.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|4763|NYC / Hamburg

haffeysucks wrote:

Dauntless wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Cougar wants to be unbanned.
He should be tbh.
Seconded.
3ed'ed
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,198|4718

max wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Dauntless wrote:


He should be tbh.
Seconded.
3ed'ed
4thd
Miniman7474
Banned.
+30|4395|Daqing Oilfields?

Bernadictus wrote:

Spawnofthemist
KtotheIMMY
Russ_Spetz
Bernadictus
I apologize if I'm wrong, this happened when I first registered, but wasn't Russ banned because he hacked under the bf2s_pwnage public account in order to get it banned then went on to name hack a moderator?
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|4715|Adelaide, South Australia

Whatever the hell happened to Nyte?
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|4845|Washington DC

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Whatever the hell happened to Nyte?
You mean the member who posted 4 hours ago?
gatorlova
Guess who!
+17|4192

Miniman7474 wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

Spawnofthemist
KtotheIMMY
Russ_Spetz
Bernadictus
I apologize if I'm wrong, this happened when I first registered, but wasn't Russ banned because he hacked under the bf2s_pwnage public account in order to get it banned then went on to name hack a moderator?
meh
Havok
Nymphomaniac Treatment Specialist
+302|4871|Florida, United States

What about Saark?  Or do I just fail at noticing people?

EDIT:  After a quick search, it seems I just fail at noticing people.

Last edited by Havok (2008-03-04 14:32:40)

Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|4715|Adelaide, South Australia

OrangeHound wrote:

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Whatever the hell happened to Nyte?
You mean the member who posted 4 hours ago?
Holy crap.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|4936
M3thod?
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|4577|the land of bourbon

Bernadictus wrote:

Russ_Spetz
yeah he was funny... maybe he's gone due to the bf2s_ownage fiasco.

wheres cdog? lol j/k
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Simon
basically
+838|4854|UK

chittydog wrote:

beeng
Oh man, I remember his legendary threads.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,134|4934|The Hague, Netherlands

paranoid101 wrote:

M3thod?
Perm banned, I am sure OH will fill in the why? in his table.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Havok
Nymphomaniac Treatment Specialist
+302|4871|Florida, United States

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

paranoid101 wrote:

M3thod?
Perm banned, I am sure OH will fill in the why? in his table.
I think it was racism, wasn't it?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,760|4349|what

Magpie wrote:

OMFG how could u not post SUPAH and why he is no longer around:O
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

"coz you a far cry from acclaim nigga ubisoft"
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|4719|the Netherlands
*Salutes* BF2S
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|4889|Brunei Darussalam

RDMC wrote:

OMG! You fools all forgot the one and only..Polarbearz. SFFDGHhfgh /brainwaveoverload.

All except for one
Nice edit nubbins
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,407|4938|FUCK UBISOFT

CMDR Dave
Marconius
Beeng

Last edited by Miggle (2008-03-04 18:11:20)

https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|4715|Adelaide, South Australia

Gene_Pool
David.P
Banned
+649|4470
How about m3thod? I always wondered what happened to him. Such nice idealogical fights we used to have.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2019 Jeff Minard