SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6124|Birmingham, UK
Everything on the OP except the fl0w for PSP, i want fl0w in PS3 and also nucleus too, i haven't dl'd them though.
TehTacoKing
''Its nothing serious but i am bleeding badly''
+13|6005|Mountain Dew
GTA 4
BF: Heroes
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6796|Great Brown North
empire total war, and spore
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6365|Belfast
Half Life 2 : Epidose 3
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6398|the land of bourbon
Bully looks funny... but in light of the recent increase in school shootings, it seems to be a bit of bad form on rockstars part, no?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6788|PNW

steelie34 wrote:

Bully looks funny... but in light of the recent increase in school shootings, it seems to be a bit of bad form on rockstars part, no?
Because you shoot bullies in Bully? Don't be ridiculous. Your brain has been victimized by the developer's political publicity. If anything, Bully was an effort on RStar's part to tone things down in comparison to the GTA series. But go find some videos of their games on Youtube. You'll see that the violence therein is absolutely nothing compared to some other titles, and Bully is comedic in comparison to GTA.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6562

RoosterCantrell wrote:

Fallout 3
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6398|the land of bourbon

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

Because you shoot bullies in Bully? Don't be ridiculous. Your brain has been victimized by the developer's political publicity. If anything, Bully was an effort on RStar's part to tone things down in comparison to the GTA series. But go find some videos of their games on Youtube. You'll see that the violence therein is absolutely nothing compared to some other titles, and Bully is comedic in comparison to GTA.
of course you and i understand this, but remember, there is a large contingent of anti-violent video game groups out there who will see this as nothing more than a provoking title aimed at school violence.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6788|PNW

steelie34 wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

of course you and i understand this, but remember, there is a large contingent of anti-violent video game groups out there who will see this as nothing more than a provoking title aimed at school violence.
Yes. Spitwad violence will undoubtedly soar...and so will attendance in chemistry (gotta raise your real-life stink bomb creation level, you know). Meanwhile, anyone who actually plays Bully will just laugh. Bad form, shmad form.

But at least the media found something other than Doom to bitch about, because we all know how many kids were conned into being demon-slaying, plasma rifle-toting space marines.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2008-03-04 17:49:15)

smartdude992
Keep your head down, smart's got a gun
+30|5948|Georgia, US of A
BF3
BF3
BF3
BF3
BF2 1.5 (maybe?)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard