_-_911_-_180891
+540|6502|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
Since I'm the 2nd Shotgun Whore in the world.

Clark 15B Shotgun - Sentry Drone - IDS-1 Infantry Sonar - SD-8 Accipiter
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5936

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

Lol whenever I get a field upgrade I always put the IDS-1 Sonar on the Accipiter, it's evil. But I can't use the SD-8 right, any tips?
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6343

Bradt3hleader wrote:

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

Lol whenever I get a field upgrade I always put the IDS-1 Sonar on the Accipiter, it's evil. But I can't use the SD-8 right, any tips?
No one can use that one right. It´s bugged. If you stand while activatingit you get crushed. And if your lucky, it shoots (not kills!) after you lie down dying.
As docking station for the infantry sonar its useful though.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6502|Shanghai, ethnicity=German

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Ermmm... No *lol* I just activate it and hope that it has an eye open for enemies. XD
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5931|Somewhere out in Space

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Ermmm... No *lol* I just activate it and hope that it has an eye open for enemies. XD
You prone behind a low wall, lo and behold, you get shitloads of kills if they stay in the open.  Also using it to attack jeeps while you take out other stuff is great.
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5936
lol ok thanks
jp_shoota
+1|5872
i generally only play a few infantry maps so my kits dont vary much..

RECON(CQC capping flags)
lambert
rdx
apm

RECON (medium range sniping)
STOCK sniper rifle (zeller sucks)
camo
apm

assasult
defib
voss or pac stock rifle
shotgun
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5931|Somewhere out in Space

Sisco10 wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

No one can use that one right. It´s bugged. If you stand while activatingit you get crushed. And if your lucky, it shoots (not kills!) after you lie down dying.
As docking station for the infantry sonar its useful though.
Frankly its good that its bugged, having an A12 that follows you would definately be overpowered simply due to usefulness and my aforementioned post (prone behind wall with SD8 sticking out=kills).
ManicJM
+2|5820
When i snipe on CAMp Gib:

Stock sniper rifle,
Sniper decoy - I love placing that opposite to where you are, especially defending ruins. they go to knife you, they look around  but there in your scope and there down with a headshot lol.
Camo- Can get you out of some bad situations or into some very nice spots, works well with sniper decoy.
kptk92
u
+972|6408|tc_london

kptk92 wrote:

Recon:
Zeller H-ASR
APM
RDX

Assault:
Baur
Defib
Smokes

Engineer:
Pilum
Motion Mine
Motion Mine Bait

Support:
Ganz HMG
EMP Grenades
IDS-1 Radar

Support is by far my favourite kit
Bit of an update, some things were taken out such as Active Camo, I rarely use that, and the Lambert Carbine is dropping a bit now, so its the Zeller from now on

Assault is still the Baur and Defib but now I never use rockets coz I'm not that fucking shit at the game, smokes are great for revives under fire too.

Engineer/Support stay the same

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard