Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6607|Greenwood, IN
This is my first video so you have to be understanding since I use Windows Movie Maker.  I can't find my copy of Sony Vegas so I really could'nt do any editing.  But, I was bored and kind of impatent so here is a rough full length of my match.  More to come with music and editing once I find my copy of Vegas.

http://www.digital-sickness.net/temp/COD4_1.wmv

If anyone knows a better way of post a .wmv file please let me know.  Like if there is a web player that can play these files.

- Naturn
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6195|Schofield Barracks

Naturn wrote:

This is my first video so you have to be understanding since I use Windows Movie Maker.  I can't find my copy of Sony Vegas so I really could'nt do any editing.  But, I was bored and kind of impatent so here is a rough full length of my match.  More to come with music and editing once I find my copy of Vegas.

http://www.digital-sickness.net/temp/COD4_1.wmv

If anyone knows a better way of post a .wmv file please let me know.  Like if there is a web player that can play these files.

- Naturn
your ok.
i see you getting better though.
whats ur gamertag?
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6607|Greenwood, IN
Its Naturn and this is really bugging me that I can't find my copy of VEGAS!! errr
psH
Banned
+217|6385|Sydney
ill give you kudos for using scrim perks.

nice too, and don't worry about using vegad/some editing shit, the vid is fine the way it is. its a clan match.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6607|Greenwood, IN
Hmm never heard of that before "scrim perks" ?  Anyways thats the xbox version for people who did'nt know.  And that was not a clan match even though it was most of my clan with me. 
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6646|Malibu
Scrim Perk means competition approved perks used in many competition mods.

These include but not limited to:
Perk 1
Bandolier
Perk 2
Stopping Power
Double Tap
Perk 3
Steady Aim
Deep Impact

Each mod has its own variation in adjusted damage per weapon and allowed equipments.

Generally Grenade Launcher is shunned upon competition players, therefore not used as part of sportsmanship.

Most used perks amongst competition players would be
Bandolier
Stopping Power
Deep Impact/Steady Aim

AR: M4/AK with Red Dot Scope/Silencer (ACOG not allowed usually)
SMG: MP5/Uzi with RDS/Silencer (P90 damage adjusted in many mods so it is not that useful)
Sniper: M40A3/R700 with standard scope (ACOG, and semi-auto snipers not allowed)
Shotgun: Semi-auto shotgun damage adjusted to have lower damage
LMG: M60 not allowed usually

This is just general information. There are a lot of variants.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6607|Greenwood, IN
Wow thats cool.  I've been play with those settings since day 1.  I guess thats why I really hate the P90 GL whores.  BTW can I sell my copy of COD4 for PC or is it tied to my account?  Cause I like the Xbox version better.
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6646|Malibu

Naturn wrote:

Wow thats cool.  I've been play with those settings since day 1.  I guess thats why I really hate the P90 GL whores.  BTW can I sell my copy of COD4 for PC or is it tied to my account?  Cause I like the Xbox version better.
It is possible to sell your PC version.

However, I am not sure how many people would intend to buy a used CD-key, especially when the game is less than a year old. You can say that you sold your CD along with the key, but still use the CD-key. But there are people who do not care too much about it.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6287|eng

Naturn wrote:

P90 GL whores? ...You can't get the GL on the P90...
#rekt
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6646|Malibu

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

Naturn wrote:

P90 GL whores? ...You can't get the GL on the P90...
I think he is talking about P90 whores AND GL whores
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6607|Greenwood, IN
Yea thats what I meant. lol for got the /.  But anyways i'm selling my PC version fo COD4 if anyone is interested.  Its only a week old.    I'll be recording more videos soon once I get Vegas again.  Its on a CD somewhere in one of my moving boxes. 
TeamOrange
Don't be that guy
+84|6312
That was pretty bad
Johnny_Extremer
I Am McLovin!!!!
+22|6262

StormEye wrote:

Perk 1
Bandolier
Perk 2
Stopping Power
Double Tap
Perk 3
Steady Aim
Deep Impact

Each mod has its own variation in adjusted damage per weapon and allowed equipments.

Generally Grenade Launcher is shunned upon competition players, therefore not used as part of sportsmanship.

Bandolier
Stopping Power
Deep Impact/Steady Aim

SMG: MP5/Uzi with RDS/Silencer (P90 damage adjusted in many mods so it is not that useful)
Sniper: M40A3/R700 with standard scope (ACOG, and semi-auto snipers not allowed)

I think this setup is the old PAM or DAM Mod setup.
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6646|Malibu

Johnny_Extremer wrote:

StormEye wrote:

Perk 1
Bandolier
Perk 2
Stopping Power
Double Tap
Perk 3
Steady Aim
Deep Impact

Bandolier
Stopping Power
Deep Impact/Steady Aim

I think this setup is the old PAM or DAM Mod setup.
Yes it is.

However, that is what is generally accepted a competition setup amongst competitive players.
I have also mentioned, there are variations that may exist.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard