lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6831|Denver colorado
Then you're better than them. Wait till they grow up and naturally sort them selfs out into the groups of whores/not-whores.
Lai
+186|6152

Mitch wrote:

Girls.
In some instances, your very nice to them, you love them lots, and yet they truely want someone who treats them like shit.

I personally have a hard time being an asshole. It's hard. Im really nice to my girlfriend, nicer than she is to me. And after reading something about this subject im worried that eventually shes gunna start getting sick of the niceness and leave me for some dickface who treats her like crap.

Anyone have this happen to them? Anyone else have the same fear?
Oh,.. that aint no fear my lad, you don't know fear. The thing you've seen was just a,.. "sense of realism".

Seriously I don't know what it is, but somehow you can't protect them from these dickfaces either. Try it and I guarantee you'll be disillusionned. The only thing that might work (not confirmed,.. yet), if you love her, is match her to some dickfaced guy that at least treats her right.

Nahhh,.. I gues that after quite some drinks I'm just overcome by this "sense of pessimism". You probably shouldn't worry to much, she's your GF, so trust her!
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6325|New Haven, CT
The don't get a girlfriend approach also solves the problem.
Gfr28
+6|5916

Mitch wrote:

Girls.
In some instances, your very nice to them, you love them lots, and yet they truely want someone who treats them like shit.

I personally have a hard time being an asshole. It's hard. Im really nice to my girlfriend, nicer than she is to me. And after reading something about this subject im worried that eventually shes gunna start getting sick of the niceness and leave me for some dickface who treats her like crap.

Anyone have this happen to them? Anyone else have the same fear?
yes ive had this happend.... if it does man just let it be cause she will get what she wants and it will work out in your favor... something r just not ment to be
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6640|Montreal, Qc, Canada
lool they are all like that. Im really nice with my gf and she know it, her ex bf was a total asshole. I hope she wont leave me for an other one....

Man girls are just FKIN complicated.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard