Christbane
+51|6253
just dropping in to pay respect to all the soldiers marines and otherwise.   thanks for your service guys.
Benzin
+576|6017
Usaf > Usmc
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6518|so randum
SAS> USwhatever

But seriously,

David.P wrote:

Funky_Finny wrote:

How many people have you killed, anyone?
None yet. Still deciding.
Shut up.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
David.P
Banned
+649|6292

FatherTed wrote:

SAS> USwhatever

But seriously,

David.P wrote:

Funky_Finny wrote:

How many people have you killed, anyone?
Shut up.
So says the martyrdom whore.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6518|so randum

David.P wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

SAS> USwhatever

But seriously,

David.P wrote:

Shut up.
So says the martyrdom whore.
Oh i know, i make a comment about using martyrdom on CoD4, a game, and you make some comment about killing people in real life, in some pathetic bid to make yourself look like a psychopath.

Ah yes, now i see the comparison.

Last edited by FatherTed (2008-02-27 08:51:06)

Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
David.P
Banned
+649|6292
1. No.

2. Dont derail this topic any further.

3. I love it when you get angry. Just like He did before.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6609|Reisterstown, MD

Always nice.

MCRD PI, SC Jun 97-Sept 97
Camp Geiger, NC Oct 97 - Nov 97  Thanks to my school not having enough people to start it, I was "selected" to be in the camp guard for three weeks.  After that, completed MCT.
Camp Johnson, NC Nov 97- Feb 97 Thanks again to my school starting late, I was "selected" for guard duty for nearly two months.  Wasn't all that bad.
Okinawa, Japan (Camp Hansen ya ) Mar 98 - Mar 99 Back when the requirement for duty was only one year vice the two years they are doing today.
Camp Pendleton, CA Apr 99 - Apr 01 Perhaps the most fun I have ever had while being in the Corps.  The fact that I was in Medical Battalion with a Navy Captain as our Battalion CO didn't make it less fun.  Our small little shop was tight.  It was great.  Also, this is the point where I re-enlisted and switched MOS to 4066.
MCRD PI, SC Apr 01 - Oct 04 Had some good times at points but it was mostly helping the integration of the outsourcing people come in and take over.

I know my record is not as extensive as say usmarine in regards to combat, but yea.  I did go to Afgan back in 2002 to help set up a command post.  That is the extent of my "action", although, I did go on a lot of training ops like to Korea and Australia when I was in Oki which, of course, is not the same as going into combat but someone has to be the geek to stay behind and run the network. PUSSSSYYYYY!  Go ahead..say it lol.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tokyo, Okinawa, Korea, Australia, Camp Pendleton, Afghanistan, Camp Johnson, Camp Geiger, Parris Island

<S>

Last edited by killer21 (2008-02-27 09:55:39)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6735
Lulz since when were you in Taiwan Marine?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6780

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Lulz since when were you in Taiwan Marine?
Not stationed there, but was there a few times during the weekend when I was in Okinawa.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6780

LividBovine wrote:

All this limited area mumbo jumbo is giving me the creeps.

We squids had a rumor that when you guys were guarding a "move", the first people shot would be the squids with guns.  Is that true?
I was convoy commander many times, and that is not true at all.  Sounds like a good idea though.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6662
marines like leaving turds in empty MRE bags for you to find when you take over their area of responsibility.

its like a treasure hunt.

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2008-02-27 11:30:32)

(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6847|Grapevine, TX
Boot Camp: San Diego Charlie Co, PLT 1001 August 1997
Marine Combat Training (POG): Camp Pendleton, CA November 1997
Amphibious Assault School: MOS2141 Camp Del Mar, CA January 1998    El Nina FUCK YEAH! Best Camp Ive ever had set foot on =D
Motto: YAT-YAS "You Ain't Tracks, You  Ain't Shit!"

1st Mar Div, 3rd Tracks, 3rd Amphibious Assault Btn. Twenty Nine Palms , CA 1998
Operation Bright Star Egypt November 1999
4th Mar Div, 4th Maint. Btn, 4th FSSG, Ordinance Maintenance Company (-), Wako, TX 2000-2005

Spent a month training at Camp Fuji, Gotemba Japan
And last training exercise was in beautiful Hawaii, MCBH, Formerly Camp Kaneohe Bay

Anyone receive any Meritorious Promotions or special rewards, etc?

Honorable Discharge Jan 2005.

Semper Fi Brothers
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6662
you were at waco the same time I was at Fort Hood.

oh wait.  4th division. reservist, right?

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2008-02-27 11:42:10)

Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6710|Calgary
Good job guys. Its nice to know we got some really good guys watching our backs.

Just one questions? What type of hand to hand combat training do you guys usually get?
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6609|Reisterstown, MD

Superslim wrote:

Good job guys. Its nice to know we got some really good guys watching our backs.

Just one questions? What type of hand to hand combat training do you guys usually get?
A LOT
NantanCochise
+55|5997|Portugal/United States
I have the upmost respect for you Marines, no one else can smell the enemy away. Go Army.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6556|Long Island, New York

CapnNismo wrote:

Usaf > Usmc
I'm going to be joining the AF after college, and even I have to say that this is a completely wrong statement.

The marines as a whole are just generally ballsy and badass.

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-02-27 12:02:24)

(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6847|Grapevine, TX
Yeah GS, Reservist. Originally signed up for 4 years, had a Med waiver from a knee injury. Was denied twice so I stopped going to DEP meetings and communicating with my recruiter. He said I wasn't going to go, so I made other plans. Nine months went by and He called me up and said,
"You're shipping out in two weeks.!" Oh Gunny Kilpatrick, recruiters are funny but not as funny as Drill Instructors. Anyways I didnt want to miss the oppertunity and look back 20 years later with regret, so I asked what are my options. I decided on Reserves. btw only two kinds of Marines. Reservists and those who wish they were. j/k

Yeah I did a few days down in Fort Hood, mostly in the mud. Good times though.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6662
guess that explains why I would occasionally see marines there.   Texas is more an Army state.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6847|Grapevine, TX
Well I do notice a lot of US Army bumper stickers, but I think there are more Marines from Texas than any other state... Maybe Cali...
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6505|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

guess that explains why I would occasionally see marines there.   Texas is more an Army state.
It seems like half the Marine Corps came from Texas
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6662
that may be, but most of the army is in texas.

least it seems that way.

Fort Bliss.  Fort Hood (biggest military installation in CONUS), Fort Sam Houston.  Red River Army Depot.  Those are some pretty important places for the Army.

maybe thats why so many texans are marines.

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2008-02-27 13:08:54)

(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6847|Grapevine, TX
Fort Hood is the largest military base in the world, no?
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6662

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

Fort Hood is the largest military base in the world, no?
I think it might be now.  I knew the Army had a bigger spot over there in Germany but it might not be so big any more.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6847|Grapevine, TX
Clarification... largest Army base, Edwards is largest Air base

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard