TeamOrange
Don't be that guy
+84|6312
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6830|Grapevine, TX
Wow real questions for real Americans. Im impressed this is coming from the NY Post. If only questions like these were put in front of the candidates IRL....
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6291|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

Wow real questions for real Americans. Im impressed this is coming from the NY Post. If only questions like these were put in front of the candidates IRL....
Er...

Don't you mean the Times?
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

Why couldn't they be like that?  Because those questions would result in the candidates questioning the institution that thus far has afforded them great privilege and opened the door to a career of backroom deals, money for votes, and general douche-baggery all to prevalent in U.S. politics.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6412|'Murka

Outstanding set of questions...would like to see ALL of the candidates respond to them.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6406|North Carolina

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Why couldn't they be like that?  Because those questions would result in the candidates questioning the institution that thus far has afforded them great privilege and opened the door to a career of backroom deals, money for votes, and general douche-baggery all to prevalent in U.S. politics.
That's worthy of Nader.  I like it... 

Sadly, it's also true...  like a lot of what Nader says....
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

They are talking about Putin atm...
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard