Cardinal85
+8|5910|Western KY, USA.
As others have said, the 92FS's sights are pretty good.

I prefer it over the rest.
I also like non-silenced over silenced. They feel more accurate to me, but I'm sure they aren't.
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6195|Schofield Barracks
there all the same
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6324|Orrstrayleea
92FS Works best for me, USMC Medic+ Pistol = Kill, The heal yourself = win.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6521|Adelaide, South Australia

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

92FS Works best for me, USMC Medic+ Pistol = Kill, The heal yourself = win.
Assault and Support are good too: With Assault you can use the smoke or flashbangs to get a bit of bonus cover/distraction, and as Support you can supply your own ammo so you don't have to die/pick up a kit to keep shooting.
Snoopy2005uk
+3|5908|England, Derbyshire

Vub wrote:

Play with a friend who is a medic so he/she can revive you, because you'll die alot. You don't realise it but you will charge into the middle of a firefight with your pistol drawn and you'll be no where near as powerful as the guys using assault rifles.
I do tend to try and stay close to a medic (not that it means they will revive me most of the time) so it might help a little.

Thanks
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6715|Purplicious Wisconsin
All the army's pistols are equal, only difference is the iron sights. Go with whichever iron sight you like best.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6788|Bulgaria

War Man wrote:

All the army's pistols are equal, only difference is the iron sights. Go with whichever iron sight you like best.
Exactly. And some (the sniper's) have a silencer.
But yes, they are all the same.
Snoopy2005uk

War Man wrote:

Would you say a silenced pistol would give me an advantage for some stealthy kills? or doesnt it make much of a difference?
War Man

Snoopy2005uk wrote:

War Man wrote:

Would you say a silenced pistol would give me an advantage for some stealthy kills? or doesnt it make much of a difference?
It gives you a big advantage, unless you are spotted by sight.
War Man

Nikola Bathory wrote:

War Man wrote:

Exactly. And some (the sniper's) have a silencer.
But yes, they are all the same.
The Spec Ops pistol is also suppressed.
Snoopy2005uk

War Man wrote:

Snoopy2005uk wrote:

War Man wrote:

It gives you a big advantage, unless you are spotted by sight.
Thanks

I think all this info on pistols will defo help.
jason85
Banned
+58|5998|Mesa, AZ
The China and USMC ones are the best because the round goes where the sights are. With the MEC pistol you have you aim lower for some stupid reason, which for me takes a fraction of a second longer.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6271

Locoloki wrote:

MrAnderson wrote:

All pistols are the same, 92FS iron sights are best IMO...

Pistol can be a lethal weapon, little recoil + no deviation...have a steady aim + click fast
yep
Yeah. I've taken out loads and loads os snipers (who are looking at me) with the pistol.

Go prone, get the iron sights (i actually prefer the MEC pistol, because you can see your target. With the 92FS when you start firing you can't see what you're aiming at. plus i prefer the softer sound of the MEC one) and fire as quickly as you possibly can. You'll be suprised at how good it is.

I use it exclusively on IO sometimes. Sometimes i dominate, sometimes I get slaughtered.

I'd play as medic if i were you. You're going to get injured a lot.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2008-02-26 03:39:43)

Zee.OMGits a54
name sucks kthnx
+6|5917|Earth
DONT TRY GETTING THE BADGE ON SF!!! i tried - got 18 kills three times in fact. no badge
geNius
..!.,
+144|6443|SoCal
Camp the Karkand Hotel flag as US.

Use it as you would a knife/shock paddles.
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
Wulf_HR
+2|5908|Zagreb, Croatia, EU
Too bad they dont have more guns... such ass Glocks, Colts, etc... But 92SFs are fine too
Usually, i think the supressed ones are a bit more innaccurate the normal... But thats just me
Also, Knife/Gun only wouldnt be a cheat IMO... Consider it like training... On normal servers i.e. you play as i sniper in that way you train yourself as a sniper, you get used to reloading time, recoil, aim etc...
Just like K/G only servers... You learn how to aim, shoot properly, reload in time 'n' stuff and with knife you can lear i.e. basic stealth and things like  that, that include knife. In CQC you wont kill a guy with ur G36 or M16A2, youll shoot him down with a gun and kill l8r with a knife.. that is if ur good
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6470
MR-444 sights are the best, since it has no sights there isn't anything in the way of the target.

It does take some practice to get used to with but once you have the MR-444 is vastly more effective at long ranges where the sights would cover up too much of the target for them to be effective.
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5934|United States
Play sas sniper on aghost town server-- that's how i got mine. You get the 92fs which has the best sights.
Also, try servers that are about half full so you have more time.
I hate to say this, but pick a spot where you can see spawnpoints, and pick em off.
Snoopy2005uk
All great ideas apart from the odd stats padder

Alot of these tips have already started to help so thanks alot guys.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6455|The Twilight Zone

Varegg wrote:

ZeqTr wrote:

mec`s bang bang pistlol
Mec and medic = win

If you have SF then a trip to warlord is worth a shot ... or 18 ... close quarter combat in the palace
Yes.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6351|Iowa...
Warlord+92FS will get you your award easily.just make sure you have that clicking finger warmed up and ready to go.
tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6149|Texas
MR-444 = hardfail

So don't play MEC.
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6269|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
If Knife and pistol servers are for statpadders, then so are servers that do/don't allow C4/Clays on Flags, servers that do/don't allow jihad jeeping, servers that do/don't allow commanders...etc

It's just a server rule that is enforced by the kick/ban hammer, same as so many other rules that are enforced.

That said, I still don't do it. I'd rather get the badges by playing as normal, I used a knife/pistol to get my kife badge, and I don't feel any achievement for getting it. Especially since I was so close without going on the server.
Snoopy2005uk
I see your point but still.

i got my badge on karkand using the mec MR-444 with the medic kit. I found it pritty easy. I thought it would be one of those badges that take forever.
The_Lance_117
CANADA STRONG
+110|5938|CANADA
They should have a pistol unlock!
It could be a Glock or a D-Eagle
That would be kind of cool

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard