ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6491|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
Lol i just noticed their name, i bet some of you will add her lol...try and get some more funny shit off her please and get em posted on here
bennisboy
+829|6664|Poundland
Nah dont add em, they'll probs get well scared.
We're above that aren't we guys?

guys?

Ah fuck it
*adds her*
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6673|UK
hahaha brilliant, after a shitty day at work, that gave me a good giggle, so shes an undercover cop who tells you she is undercover b4 she actually meets you CLASS +1 on the way

btw ADDED lol

Last edited by Rubix-Cubes (2008-02-22 16:24:23)

David.P
Banned
+649|6291
Isn't there a way to get someone's IP address when in IM?
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6285|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)

max wrote:

failtroll is fail. Needs moar FBI copypasta

NOTICE TO CHATTER: The Federal Bureau of Investigation has logged a record of this chat along with the IP addresses of the participants due to potential violations of U.S. law. VIOLATION: Solicitation of a minor. IMPORTANT WARNING: If you think this chat session was logged in error, please state your reasons to the F.B.I. agent currently monitoring this chat and quote the reference number #2334531343. Failure to do so within the next 2 minutes will result in your IP and address being entered into our criminal data base and legal action.

*Your IP address has been logged by the Child Internet Service Protection Agency. Please wait while memory ref code "502695151" is entered into the database.
And you have that quote because:
a) You...er...found it on the net
b) Were given it by your uncle's friend's dog's mate who works in the pedo' department of the FBI
c) honestly were given that warning after using yahoo chat to try and get a minor to put a lolly-pop in your butt
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6585|NYC / Hamburg

Ninja_Kid2002 wrote:

max wrote:

failtroll is fail. Needs moar FBI copypasta

NOTICE TO CHATTER: The Federal Bureau of Investigation has logged a record of this chat along with the IP addresses of the participants due to potential violations of U.S. law. VIOLATION: Solicitation of a minor. IMPORTANT WARNING: If you think this chat session was logged in error, please state your reasons to the F.B.I. agent currently monitoring this chat and quote the reference number #2334531343. Failure to do so within the next 2 minutes will result in your IP and address being entered into our criminal data base and legal action.

*Your IP address has been logged by the Child Internet Service Protection Agency. Please wait while memory ref code "502695151" is entered into the database.
And you have that quote because:
a) You...er...found it on the net
b) Were given it by your uncle's friend's dog's mate who works in the pedo' department of the FBI
c) honestly were given that warning after using yahoo chat to try and get a minor to put a lolly-pop in your butt
standard copypasta we use when pedobaiting ...

but to maintain the reality I'm trying to create here: c)
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6737|Scotland
lmao
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5953
ROFLMFAOGTIMESTC!!!!!!!!!!!

SO funny!   

own3d
mikkel
+383|6619
After reading that, every single part of me wants to hit you in the face until you stop raping the English language. We all make typos and grammatical errors, but that right there is abusive sodomy.
Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6165|Estonia
LOOOOL that police bitch got totally owned! Did you banned him from msn?
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6215|Winland

Markooo*Est wrote:

LOOOOL that police bitch got totally owned! Did you banned him from msn?

ig wrote:

wat
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
kptk92
u
+972|6426|tc_london
looooooooolllllllll bump

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard