_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6736|Riva, MD
You know what i'm talking about, the truck with the arm and basket in the back that Verizon uses to fuck around with the cables.  It would be the snipers behicle.  Drive up to where you want, park it, switch to the second seat, ehich is the basket, and there are controls there where you can press the up key to go up and the down key to go down and then just snipe from there.  Then they could put in the code to make the basket inpenetrable by M95.  It would work fine except for the fact that it's not practical.
juanito
+2|6712
i think it would also make u a big target for other snipers. cuz after a while ppl are going to be checking to see if there is anybody in the cherry picker
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6808|Singapore

Movable Cranes! Drive The Cranes In Kubra!
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6867|"Frisco"

Lol....
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6794|Noizyland

You should be able to raise and lower the forklifts. Can you actually, I havn't tried.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6839
better yet, a floating sniper fortress which has transparent one way armor, you can see everything and shoot out, but no one can shoot you back because the one way armor stops them. and it can have some lights on it to make it look cool, and a fridge for your beer, and a hole for you to piss out of when the beer goes through your system.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard