Speelbal
+146|6770|Netherlands
Can be a private hack. .. not likely.. can be that he is just good in steadying it.
Barrakuda777
+86|6754|Somewhere near a shrub or rock
Its not a hack, if he is in the TV missle he has NO control over the helo ...... you can steady a helo before you jump in the gunner seat and you can hover in such a way that your helo just spins without fliping. 

I can do this brilliantly (not perfectly) and i can use the TV missle to hit other hellicopters, individual sam sites etc....

just takes a bit of skill with the missle and a bit of practice in setting the helo correctly.

I will show you how its done if you really want!

I also use the Blackhawk miniguns while in the air but like the cannon on the attack choppers its not really gonna be very effective because you only get like 1 second before the spin is too much and you cant target effectively.

Choppers really are more effective with 2 players but I have seen a number of people who can use it almost as well by themselves .

Kooda
Salomi
+0|6711
If he had a squad I would say join it and spawn on him to end this mayhem!
KillerAFET
+3|6798|Abilene, Texas

oberst_enzian wrote:

this is insanely hard to do OVER AND OVER again without missing. i've never seen anyone that good with a chopper play...
One player's stellar play is another player's hack...
ilyandor
+31|6706|Phoenix, AZ
I played against him too. NO HE IS NOT CHEATING . WE ALL SAW HIS CHOPPER SPIN and SPIN, then, bam, hi kills someone.

R_E_S_P_E_C_T
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6726|th3 unkn0wn

CRUSHER wrote:

AdamEcks wrote:

I've played against this guy also, he's quite good in the heli. You know, just because someone is better than you doesn't mean he's using a hack. As hard as it is to believe, you're not the best in the game.
Look dick, I didn't say I was the best. I'm far from it. However, there -is- a world of difference between a good player and a cheater. I've played good people and I've been owned repeatedly before just like everyone else. This guy was too good. Now I said I would research the tactic more, so shut your effing mouth and stop putting words in mine.
M8 quit crying hacker ok. My brother can do the same thing too and he's no hacker. All you do is steady the chopper and switch seats. The moment you do you fire the guided missle and forget about the fact that there's no one at the controls. By the time you've destroyed you target (that's if you're a good shot) and you've returned to the controls you'll still have enough time to get the chopper back under control.

Worrying about wot will happen to the chopper is wot usually messes up one's aiming. You'll see that when you switch back to the pilot's seat that the chopper is still in the air, perhaps pointing in another direction BUT certainly NOT nosediving - that's IF you bothered to steady the chopper BEFORE switching seats. If you don't then say Hi to the ground for me when you meet it.
fumanchus
+0|6716
lETS SEE SOME VIDEO!
divided
Clear!
+3|6790
zomg hacker

Last edited by divided (2006-01-04 19:50:44)

Buzerk1
+44|6854
Hack; no hack; I don't care... BF2 is based on team work... players doing that just want to show off and are saying other players are not good enough to be in the chopper with them. EA should lock the gunner weapons if there is no pilot...it's that simple.
Hyper
Banned
+154|6768
he killed me
ITS A HACK!
dracul
+2|6825
Its not a hack. its also a non-starter as an issue. This technique is dead as of next patch.
ilyandor
+31|6706|Phoenix, AZ

Hyper wrote:

he killed me
ITS A HACK!
LOLOLOL!!!

Exactly!!!

I hear ppl in game goin like...HE MUST BE CHEATING......PUNKBUSTER DONT WORK ON THIS SERVER.....

QUIT CRYING AND LEARN TO PLAY LIKE A PRO!
Snakestyles
+17|6755|South Africa
There is vid of some guy doing this in the vid's section, its old news and i presume this avalanche guy has just spent alot of time refining his skill.
SixFootBunnyrabbit
+1|6705
http://battlefield2.filefront.com/file/Laser_Guided_Ownage;52877

There's proof that it can be done. You just have to practise.

Download it, watch it, and for fucks sake quit whining if soneone's better than you playing the game.
||BFA||xZeler8
Expendable Miracle Worker
+1|6799
he's a hack    well, he might not be a hack, but he is a douche for flying the helo by himself
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6784|UK
It is possible to go co-pilot in mid air, however you have to tilt quite far forward and have only about 2-3 secs to get back to pilot before u smash into the ground. You would have to be so high to T.V and have no pilot, at that height you cant see the ground so how can u target.
Adonlude
+2|6797
Im sorry but being able to switch seats in the attack choppers at all is just stupid, It should only be possible when the chopper has landed. The only purpose it serves is for the gunner to fly the chopper away incase the pilot bails but this is less important that stopping this TV guided missile BS. It makes me laugh trying to picture a Cobra pilot trying to do this in real life.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard