you guys might have... check out the sign:

https://bf2tracker.com/gallery.php?action=viewpic&picture=4514
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6694|Sweden
cool. have to check it out.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6695
I have noticed it since like forever lol, the same sign is in a few few spots on Mashtuur.
oberst_enzian
+234|6745|melb.au
maybe karkand airport will be one of the new booster pack maps...
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6695
I think DICE should make a map "Karkand Airport"
I mean "A DUH!!!!"

lol u beat me to the point by 4 seconds lol

Last edited by Superior Mind (2006-01-03 17:02:07)

PitViper401
The Magnetic Bullet Attractor
+31|6701|Illinois
Never noticed it before either, but i've usually been busy trying to stay alive and kill people so I never really took the time to enjoy the sights
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6849|-

oberst_enzian wrote:

maybe karkand airport will be one of the new booster pack maps...
For all you know it could be the LA Airport
ronin1942
+-1|6845
wow lax that would be cool thats a huge airport
Ryan
+1,230|6845|Alberta, Canada

Or that hartland atlanta airport. i dunno its exact name, but its the bussiest airport in the world.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6791|Singapore

See i told you there was a secret airplane hanger under hotel in karkand but NOOO you wouldn't believe me. How'd you explain the fact that 50 out of 64 people will jam-pack the first flag?

In hopes of finding the jet to wh0re with obviously..
IrishWind
+4|6712
Cool find.  As much as I would like to see a map made from this, I want a PLA city map!
oberst_enzian
+234|6745|melb.au

polarbearz wrote:

See i told you there was a secret airplane hanger under hotel in karkand but NOOO you wouldn't believe me. How'd you explain the fact that 50 out of 64 people will jam-pack the first flag?

In hopes of finding the jet to wh0re with obviously..
lol, so that's why there's always some asshole hitting 'enemy jet spotted!' on that map... seriously, that 'spotted' context menu does so much more harm than good
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6823|Delaware

ryan_14 wrote:

Or that hartland atlanta airport. i dunno its exact name, but its the bussiest airport in the world.
I thought O'Hare in Chicago was the busiest..
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6791|Singapore

And enemy boat spotted. Etc etc. how is it fun doing that? Yelling to your mates 'hurhur there's a boat on top of the building'? Get a life fucktards.
US_JackHammer
+1|6729
It is In terms of plans taking off and landing per minute. in terms of actual passengers its heathrow london
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6711|th3 unkn0wn

SysTray wrote:

ryan_14 wrote:

I thought O'Hare in Chicago was the busiest..
And wot about airports of Heathrow and Changi?
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6711|th3 unkn0wn

US_JackHammer wrote:

It is In terms of plans taking off and landing per minute. in terms of actual passengers its heathrow london
Ah, confirmation that good old Heathrow PWNS!

Last edited by {HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy (2006-01-03 20:38:24)

oberst_enzian
+234|6745|melb.au
lol

The Biggest Airport in the World
Taken literally as the airport which takes up the most land mass, this is the King Khalid International Airport in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. It takes up some 81 square miles - an area larger than many cities.

Trivia: This airport has four terminals, yet only three have ever been used.

The second biggest airport in the world is Denver International, which takes up 53 square miles.

By comparison, London Heathrow takes up around 3,000 acres, or just 4.7 square miles.

The Busiest Airport in the World
This depends on whether you monitor aircraft movements (the numbers of take-offs and landings), or passenger numbers. An airport such as Washington National may have relatively high aircraft movements, but as the largest aircraft it handles is a Boeing 757, it handles relatively fewer annual passengers than other airports with similar movements.

Movements and passenger numbers are both acceptable methods of determining the "busiest" airport, although passenger numbers is the generally quoted figure.

Most Passenger numbers
Atlanta Hartsfield Jackson is the busiest airport in the world, handling 76.7 million passengers in 2002. Atlanta overtook Chicago O'Hare in 1998, and is now significantly ahead. Chicago handled 66.6 million passengers in 2002.

Busiest International Airport
London Heathrow handles the most international passengers (as opposed to passengers on domestic flights, which make up the majority of traffic at US airports). On an overall scale, Heathrow ranks third behind Atlanta and Chicago.

Busiest City (all airports)
When the flights from all airports in a city are combined, London is the busiest aviation centre in the world.

Only London, Tokyo and New York have two airports in the top 30 worldwide.

Combining New York's JFK (29 943 084) and Newark (29 202 654 ) still does not reach the same level as London Heathrow. Despite being the major international gateway for Japan, Tokyo Narita (28 883 606) is overshadowed by the mainly domestic Haneda (61 079 478). This puts Tokyo on a relatively even keel with Heathrow (63 338 641) and Gatwick (29 628 423).

When Stansted (18 750 000), Luton (6 500 000), and London City (1 500 000) are added on top, London handles a total of almost 120 million passengers annually.
CackNBallz
+45|6745|Toronto, Canada
What about the free gas in Gulf of Oman? If you are MEC and take a vehicle out east from the airbase you will see a sign at the gas station and it says 0!
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6711|th3 unkn0wn

oberst_enzian wrote:

lol

The Biggest Airport in the World
Taken literally as the airport which takes up the most land mass, this is the King Khalid International Airport in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. It takes up some 81 square miles - an area larger than many cities.

Trivia: This airport has four terminals, yet only three have ever been used.

The second biggest airport in the world is Denver International, which takes up 53 square miles.

By comparison, London Heathrow takes up around 3,000 acres, or just 4.7 square miles.

The Busiest Airport in the World
This depends on whether you monitor aircraft movements (the numbers of take-offs and landings), or passenger numbers. An airport such as Washington National may have relatively high aircraft movements, but as the largest aircraft it handles is a Boeing 757, it handles relatively fewer annual passengers than other airports with similar movements.

Movements and passenger numbers are both acceptable methods of determining the "busiest" airport, although passenger numbers is the generally quoted figure.

Most Passenger numbers
Atlanta Hartsfield Jackson is the busiest airport in the world, handling 76.7 million passengers in 2002. Atlanta overtook Chicago O'Hare in 1998, and is now significantly ahead. Chicago handled 66.6 million passengers in 2002.

Busiest International Airport
London Heathrow handles the most international passengers (as opposed to passengers on domestic flights, which make up the majority of traffic at US airports). On an overall scale, Heathrow ranks third behind Atlanta and Chicago.

Busiest City (all airports)
When the flights from all airports in a city are combined, London is the busiest aviation centre in the world.

Only London, Tokyo and New York have two airports in the top 30 worldwide.

Combining New York's JFK (29 943 084) and Newark (29 202 654 ) still does not reach the same level as London Heathrow. Despite being the major international gateway for Japan, Tokyo Narita (28 883 606) is overshadowed by the mainly domestic Haneda (61 079 478). This puts Tokyo on a relatively even keel with Heathrow (63 338 641) and Gatwick (29 628 423).

When Stansted (18 750 000), Luton (6 500 000), and London City (1 500 000) are added on top, London handles a total of almost 120 million passengers annually.
London PWNS ALL in the end!
Czechnology
+0|6703
Busy yes, but goddamn is it a maze. Heathrow looks like it was made, all at random, all in the 70s. From the outside. Inside much of it is very nice. Compared to Dulles or München, its really overcomplicated. Even if Dulles does have those horrible trams that make you late no matter what you do.
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6722
Have you ever noticed this?

https://www.browdotcom.com/photobrow/albums/userpics/10001/jesus.jpg
Drunkaholic
+4|6726
Sell it on Ebay
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6757|The Netherlands
`there are also these kind of signs on songhua only they direct to dragon valley.
https://img463.imageshack.us/img463/576/screen6146at.jpg

that is on both sides it sais dragon valley (all roads go to dragon valley)

Last edited by fdcp_elmo (2006-01-04 02:58:45)

wingman358
The Original
+11|6657
@uberelite

WHAT THE FUCK?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard