NantanCochise
+55|5996|Portugal/United States
A while back I was killed at Karkand, some guy who didnt kill me teabags me and empties a clip from his assault rifle into my dead corpse. I respawn only to find him prone in the alley next to hotel waiting for some unsuspected player. Yep I knifed him and tea-bagged him and finished with my trade mark love making move. (l lay prone over the body, head to head and slowly move up and down, so all the player see's is my head coming up and going down) Yes I know its disturbing but hella funny.
jedi118
▬▬▬▬▬▬☺&
+2|5933|UK
My best kills are taking out the enemy jets with the TV missiles on the choppers.

I've had about 100 kills., and yes.. they call me hacker, sometimes n00b... for some reason... n00b now means someone who pwn3s you.
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6559|Washington
Every Claymore kill

After 4,220 kills I still laugh every time
clogar
damn ain't it great to be a laxer
+32|5973|Minnesota
c4 kills or gl kills
jdno_7
+10|6240

chittydog wrote:

I hate 23,782 kills in BF2. It's kinda hard to recall any specific one.
thats alot of kills, and  you HATE every single one. Thats weird.

Parker
isteal
+1,452|6412|The Gem Saloon

Spider1980 wrote:

Every Claymore kill

After 4,220 kills I still laugh every time
easily amused.
Schittloaf
not fulla schit
+23|5921|MN
mine is killing someone with a parachute . thats freakin funny!!
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6210|14072
Knifing the commander
Stimey
­
+786|6138|Ontario | Canada
Killing people when parachuting(by landing on them), only done it twice but I lol so hard when I do.

Last edited by Stimey (2008-03-04 16:06:38)

­
­
­
­
­
­
SineNomine
Panzerblitz
+37|6740|SPARTA
killing snipers with the support crates and jumping arround obstacles, going left and right, disorient them and killing a whole squad, as i did a few minutes ago

Last edited by SineNomine (2008-03-04 16:07:56)

cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6307|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Getting 3 of a 5-man squad with my defib

eeheeheeheeheehee

And perhaps knifing a 3-man squad on the MEC side of the bridge at Karkand. Not one of them noticed they were dropping like flies.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
RAVENMkXV
+9|6234|Florida
was playing on wake as PLA engineer and was defending north village. out of no where 2 M1A1 tanks roll in
and immediately start to cap, so i decided to run around the building and throw all my mines on both tanks.
shortly...a AH-1Z appears and also hovers right above the M1A1s and helps to cap to and instead of capping
he touches the top of one M1A1 and detonates every single mine taking out both tanks and the chopper
ownage
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6307|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Oh, and lest I forget and forget to provide simminator his humiliating moment again:

Flying around Oman as co-pilot, with a pilot that actually lined me up for shots. I see Mr.Abrams waiting to get a LGM up his pipe, so I lock on. The moment I click the mouse to fire off the missile, a Cobra crosses path with my laser.

EEHEEEHEEEHEEHEEHEE
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6166|San Antonio, Texas
Today, in Project Reality, I was Insurgent in Al Basrah. An entire squad inside a hut had a RP, and were healing up and re-arming. I'm aware of their position because of their little heads passing the many windows of the hut.

I approach, but lack any Molotov cocktails to give for their housewarming party. So two guys are on the RP itself, one medic healing another guy not even watching the medic's back, an officer and engineer watching the only door, a marksman getting his kit, and one guy camping with his SAW upstairs.

One by one, I take out the highest priority targets. The officer's round beret-donning melon is taken out, then the engineer crouching below the window I'm shooting through looks up to see me. Well, I was still trying to fire at the medic and the RP, so he got a few solid bullets in his face. Then the medic and the one being healed are clueless, they die soon. The marksman as good as useless, the non-existent threat is eliminated.

Thinking I killed the entire squad, I move in quickly to knife the RP. You can never be too safe. Then I hear SAW bullets, check the large map, and see I'm not with any allies nearby. I hide under the stairs after destroying the RP to ambush the man upstairs. He comes down, sees the damage, and moves to get the medic pack. Wise man he'd be, had he not accounted for the Insurgent that just wiped out his whole squad. Another one bites the dust.

Kills made in PR are satisfying. Killing an entire squad is

Last edited by Cyrax-Sektor (2008-03-04 16:30:35)

MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6017|Aberdeen, Scotland
Shock paddles ftmfw!

https://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t236/alan_anderson01/Triplepaddles.jpg

Unfortunately that other muppet spawned on his squadleader just as he died and I took the screenshot, so I got killed instead of nabbing a 4th victim

Last edited by MrAnderson (2008-03-04 16:40:19)

Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5982|London, England

Korny09 wrote:

What was your favorite kill?
What type of kill makes you smile?
When you get killed for oversized sig
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Schittloaf
not fulla schit
+23|5921|MN
mr anderson that was an unranked "practice server" right?

i like paddles too lol....
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6212|Schofield Barracks
snipeing a medic with my M95.
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6559|Washington
Supply drop is my favorite kills.
Every time I smash someone I always say "SPLAT!" they never respond

2 kills with one box is my all time favorite, I accidentally delete the hosted image
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=82258
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6734|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
Running someone over with the buggies.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6724
-shooting a jet with a tank, which I've done twice.
-killing with smoke grenade launcher, which I've done 3 times
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6397|MN

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

-shooting a jet with a tank, which I've done twice.
-killing with smoke grenade launcher, which I've done 3 times
Yes and Yes  Those tank vs. Jet kills are fun.  I think I have 3 or so.  The killing someone with a grenade or smoke to head is fun as well. 

My favorite was when this tank with a top gunner came rolling into North Village on Wake trying to cap it.  I was a medic.  I came up from the front of the tank (his turret was facing the rear) and jumped up on the top and knifed the gunner in the back of the head.  I jumped off as he was typing hax.  As I was jumping off, my own team tv missiled the tank and killed me too.
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6017|Aberdeen, Scotland

Schittloaf wrote:

mr anderson that was an unranked "practice server" right?
Nope.
Hakei
Banned
+295|6013
Anyone I've killed with the F35.

Also, I was on Op Clean in the attack chopper, aiming for the bumblebee when a Su bomber passes in front of my TV missile completely perpendicular to it, +4.
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6559|Washington
I once threw a grenade at someones face who was 3 feet in front of me and it killed him lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard