nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6295|New Haven, CT
I don't think has been made before, and search yielded nothing.

So, what are the 5 most worthless US states? That is, if the suddenly were inundated permanently, they wouldn't be missed.

New Jersey is first by a ton of space for me, and I cna't decide after that. What do you think about this.
jord
+2,382|6649|The North, beyond the wall.
Rhode Island?
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5902|Somewhere out in Space
The 5 with the most rednecks.
Reciprocity
+721|6551|the dank(super) side of Oregon
mississippi, louisiana, arkansas, florida, texas
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6295|New Haven, CT
Maybe we should lump the deep South together as one state to allow you to address other problem areas in the country.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6592|Gold coast, Aus.
England
Reciprocity
nebraska, oklahoma, iowa, kansas, texas
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6424|The Twilight Zone

gene_pool wrote:

England
You need geography lessons.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
ghettoperson
+1,943|6620

Reciprocity wrote:

nebraska, kansas,
+ Dakota's 1&2, Wyoming, and Rhode Island. I mean, who the fuck lives in RI?

EDIT: I can't count.

Last edited by ghettoperson (2008-02-18 02:43:10)

Reciprocity

ghettoperson wrote:

I mean, who the fuck lives in RI?
https://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q82/mechanix202/lois_peter.jpg
ghettoperson
+1,943|6620

Reciprocity wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

I mean, who the fuck lives in RI?
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q82/ … _peter.jpg
Shit, forgot about them. Oh well, I'm sure Seth MacFarlane can come up with an interesting episode about why the state disappeared.
Moo? Si!
Tall, Dark, Antlered
+39|6099|817---->907
oklahoma, oregon, ohio, kentucky, kansas - Lets get ride of the "Os" and "Ks"
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6655|United States of America
Oregon, Montana, North Dakota, West Virginia, Delaware
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6150
Right now I would just say Michigan....where I live.....why? Because we are in a one state recession thanks to our Hillary Clinton clone named Jennifer Granholm. This governor has taken this state into the sh*thole. If you want to see what it would be like to have Clinton as president...look no further than what is happening in Michigan.

I did not vote for her and the democratic leadership in this state has put us in a huge hole. Its unbelievable the things that were promised and failed. In her campaign, she said Michigan was on the verge of explosion....in a positive way!  But of course, it is the complete opposite, yeah we exploded but not in a good way.

Here is the Michigan government leadership in action:  Spend, spend, spend, spend and oh, give ourselves raises so we can spend some more. Not enough social programs? Okay spend, spend, spend and give ourselves another raise for a job well done in spending. OOOPS...we have to shut down the government, we have to shut down schools, we have to raise your taxes because we need more to spend. OOOPS, we are in a recession, our 5 year promised plan failed in less than one year because we don't have enough money....here, have some more taxes, after all, these taxes will help keep the schools open....thanks, time for another raise in pay! Great job!
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6101|North Tonawanda, NY
I don't really think you can label any of the 50 states as worthless.  Each one contributes something, whether business, culture, etc...
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5932|Washington DC
North Dakota, Iowa, Rhode Island, Nebraska, Oklahoma

ND: South Dakota has the only thing worth seeing (Rushmore), why don't you just merge... then we can annex Mexico
Iowa: Boring
Rhode Island: What the hell comes out of there?
Nebraska: See Iowa
Oklahoma: See Rhode Island
firebolt5
+114|6126

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

The 5 with the most rednecks.
yuckfou09
hide your terrorists ^,^
+94|6647|Ft. Drum, NY
nebraska, iowa, idaho, utah and arkansas.
Strngs012
Could I have 10,000 marbles please
+40|6389|Florida
Well off the top of my head I would agree on Rhode Island, and aslo Delaware.  Two piss stops along I-95. the other three would have to be Kansas, Iowa, Nebraska.
[email protected]
+28|6195

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

Right now I would just say Michigan....where I live.....why? Because we are in a one state recession thanks to our Hillary Clinton clone named Jennifer Granholm. This governor has taken this state into the sh*thole. If you want to see what it would be like to have Clinton as president...look no further than what is happening in Michigan.

I did not vote for her and the democratic leadership in this state has put us in a huge hole. Its unbelievable the things that were promised and failed. In her campaign, she said Michigan was on the verge of explosion....in a positive way!  But of course, it is the complete opposite, yeah we exploded but not in a good way.

Here is the Michigan government leadership in action:  Spend, spend, spend, spend and oh, give ourselves raises so we can spend some more. Not enough social programs? Okay spend, spend, spend and give ourselves another raise for a job well done in spending. OOOPS...we have to shut down the government, we have to shut down schools, we have to raise your taxes because we need more to spend. OOOPS, we are in a recession, our 5 year promised plan failed in less than one year because we don't have enough money....here, have some more taxes, after all, these taxes will help keep the schools open....thanks, time for another raise in pay! Great job!
Counts as five.
InnerMonkey
+62|6689
I think Nebraska produces a great majority of our beef, so I'd like to keep that one.
jord
+2,382|6649|The North, beyond the wall.
Ya know all the "red neck" states are the ones with the lax guns laws. That attracts tourism and brings in money. Damn right I'm going hunting in Arkansas.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6243

.Sup wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

England
You need geography lessons.
You need a new sarcasm detector.
Madhadda1
+270|6516|Cedar Rapids, Iowa

nukchebi0 wrote:

So, what are the 5 most worthless US states?
Although nebraska iowa ect. are boring states they are very important and i dont think people see that.  Doesnt anybody like bacon or popcorn !?!

or any other animal product for that matter.

Last edited by Madhadda1 (2008-02-18 07:59:42)

Mr Caek
You will be baked, and then there will be cake.
+12|5970|Lincoln, UK
Alabama.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard