HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5979|Washington DC
Use http://babelfish.altavista.com to translate something to Japanese then back to English. For example:

protip: use long, complex-ish sentences for best results

Oh heavens, look at the time! It's rape o'clock!

オハイオ州の天、その時の一見! それは強姦の時である!

Heaven of Ohio state, glance of that time! That is when raping!

Last edited by HurricaИe (2008-02-17 19:36:54)

SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6655|Amsterdam, NY
Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down.

決してgonna の弾力性、決してgonna 許可しなかった。

The flexibility of gonna, gonna it did not permit under any condition under any condition.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5979|Washington DC
Doctor Freeman, you really shouldn't be out there. At the moment of synapse as I teleport this chamber will be bathed in deadly particles that have yet to be named by human science. Perhaps when I have the leisure to do the work myself, I'll name one of them after you; that way you won't be completely forgotten. When the singularity collapses, I will be far away from here - in another universe, as a matter of fact. You on the other hand will be destroyed in every way it is possible to be destroyed, and even in some, which are essentially impossible!

医治Freeman, 您不应该真正地是那里。当时突触因为我远距传物这分庭将沐浴在有由人的科
学命名的致命的微粒。或许当我有休闲完成工作, 我将命名他们的当中一个在您以后; 那样您没完全地被忘记了。当稀有崩溃, 我将是很远从这里- 在其它宇宙里, 实际上。您另一方面将被毁坏用它是可能被毁坏的每个方式, 和在一些, 根本上是不可能的!

Treats Freeman, you should not truly be there. At that time the synapse because my long range will pass on thing this chamber to bathe in has the fatal particle which named by person's science. Perhaps when I have the leisure to complete the work, I will name their middle after you; Such you did not have completely are forgotten. When rarely collapses, I will be very far from here - in other universes, in fact. You on the other hand are destroyed with it will be possibly each way which destroys, with in some, on basic is not impossible!
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5982|London, England

Cry some more

もう少しは叫ぶ

Cry some more
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6586|Mountains of NC

Butt sex is the best sex

靶垛性是最佳的性
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

私は人愛を有した

figure it out
Ganko_06
Laughter with an S
+167|6662|Camoran's Paradise
I came, I saw, I conquered.

私は、私見た、私征服した来た。

I came, personal opinion am, me conquered.

Wow. Someone needs to recode that translator.
krAzi
+17|5974|Some Strange town
Heaven of Ohio state, glance of that time! That is when raping!

オハイオ州の国家、その時間の一見の天! それは強姦するときある!

Nation of Ohio state, heaven of glance of that time! As for that when raping, it is!
cablecopulate
+449|6755|Massachusetts.
Somebody put my old website into that and translated back to English. It was awesome.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5982|London, England

Nation of Ohio state, heaven of glance of that time! As for that when raping, it is!

オハイオ州の国家、その時間の一見の天の国家! それのため強姦するとき、である!

Nation of Ohio state and nation of heaven of glance of that time! Because of that when raping, is!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

Ich habe starred an a bemanne Esel

figure it out
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5979|Washington DC
I wish to have sex with you.

私はあなたが付いている性を有したい。

I would like to possess the characteristic where you have been attached.
krAzi
+17|5974|Some Strange town

cablecopulate wrote:

Somebody put my old website into that and translated back to English. It was awesome.
誰かはそれに私の古いウェブサイトを入れ、英語に翻訳した。それは驚くばかりだった。

Someone inserted the web sight where I am old to that, translated in English. That it keeps being surprised.
cablecopulate
+449|6755|Massachusetts.
Indeed.
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6655|Amsterdam, NY
I are using the internets laugh out loud laugh out loud

I つは騒々しい笑いからのインターネットの笑いを大声で使用している

I has used laughing Internet from the laughing which is loud with yell
TravisC555
+118|6236|Cox Convention Center, OK
Lions, tigers, and bears, oh my!

ライオン、トラ、およびくま、私のオハイオ州!

Lion, トラ, and く ま, my Ohio state!

wtf?!?

edit: Maybe all the commas messed it up

lions tigers and bears oh my!

私のライオンのトラ及びくまオハイオ州!

トラ and く ま Ohio state of my lion!

Last edited by TravisC555 (2008-02-17 19:58:47)

firebolt5
+114|6173
A period after each line:

Chocolate Rain.
Some stay dry and others feel the pain.
Chocolate Rain.
A baby born will die before the sin.

Chocolate Rain.
The school books say it can't be here again.
Chocolate Rain.
The prisons make you wonder where it went.

チョコレート雨。一部は乾燥しているとどまり、他は苦痛を感じる。チョコレート雨。耐えられた赤ん坊は罪の前に死ぬ。 チョコレート雨。教科書はそれが再度ここにあることができないことを言う。チョコレート雨。刑務所はそれが行った驚異を作る。

Chocolate rain.
As for part as for the being restricted and the other things which it is dry pain is felt.
Chocolate rain.
The baby who withstands dies before the crime.

Chocolate rain.
As for the textbook it means that that for the second time it cannot turn to be here.
Chocolate rain.
The jail makes the wonder where that does.

No periods:
Chocolate Rain
Some stay dry and others feel the pain
Chocolate Rain
A baby born will die before the sin

Chocolate Rain
The school books say it can't be here again
Chocolate Rain
The prisons make you wonder where it went

チョコレート雨はいくつか乾燥しているとどまり、他耐えられた苦痛チョコレート雨A 赤ん坊によってが罪の前に死ぬ感じ 教科書が言うチョコレート雨雨刑務所が行った驚異を作るチョコレート再度ここにあることができないことを

The chocolate which makes the wonder where the chocolate rainy rainy jail which the feeling textbook which dies before the crime several chocolate rain as for the being restricted and the other things which it is dry with the pain chocolate rainy A baby who withstands says does for the second time without being able to turn to be here,
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6247|NSW, Australia

My alcohol fueled rampages make me enjoy life a lot more

私のアルコールによって燃料を供給される大暴れは私に人生をもっとたくさん楽しませる

The large raging which the fuel is supplied more the large quantity makes life enjoy in me me due to alcohol
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6734|Riva, MD
I came, I saw, I hit him right dead in the jaw (It's a line from a Ludacris song)

私は、私見た、私当った彼に顎の右の死者来た

I, personal opinion am, me the deceased on the right of the jaw came in him who hit
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5979|Washington DC
What do you mean, I don't believe in god?
I talk to him every day.
What do you mean, I don't support your system?
I go to court when I have to.
What do you mean, I can't get to work on time?
I got nothing better to do
And, what do you mean, I don't pay my bills?
Why do you think I'm broke? huh?

何を、私神を信じないためにしないために意味するか。私は毎日彼に話す。何を、私ないサポートをするためにあなたのシステム意味するか。私はいつなるか招くことを行く。何を、私時間に取り組むことを得ることができない意味するか。私何もすることよい及び、何が意味する、私をない支払をするために私の手形得なかったか。なぜ私をある壊れた考えるか。ハァッか。

What, it means because it does not make because my God is not believed? I everyday speak to him. What, your system it means in order to do the support which is not I? I go when it becomes, causing. It cannot obtain the fact that what, is tackled my time it means? My what doing it is good my bill you didn't obtain in order to do the payment where and, something means, is not in love with I? Why, it is in love with, it was broken, you think I? ハァッ?

edit: LMAO wtf, where did love come from?

What do you mean, I hurt your feelings?
I didn't know you had any feelings.
What do you mean, I ain't kind?
I'm just not your kind.
What do you mean, I couldn't be president, of the united states of america?
Tell me something, it's still we the people, right?

何を、私あなたの感じを傷つけるために意味するか。私は感じを有したことを知らなかった。何を、私でない親切意味するか。私はないあなたの種類公正である。何を、私米国の大統領、であるで意味するか。私に何かをのそれまだある私達が人々、権利言いなさいか。

What, it means in order to damage my your feeling? I did not know that it possesses feeling. It is not I, it means what, kindly? Your type which is not I it is fair. What, my American president, is being, it means? The that of something still we who are the people, right let us say in me?

Last edited by HurricaИe (2008-02-17 21:50:39)

Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6768|the middle of nowhere
Can't stop laughing, lol. I did this with a spanish translator before.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5979|Washington DC
I got something to say
I killed your baby today
Doesn't matter much to me
As long as its dead

I got something to say
I raped your mother today
And it doesn't matter much to me
As long as shes spread

Oh lovely death, just waiting for your breath
Cold sweet death, one last caress

私は私が私にあなたの赤ん坊を今日大いに重要でない限り死者殺したことを言うことを何かを得た 私は私があなたの母を今日強姦した私に限りshes の広がり大いに重要でないことを言うことを何かを得、 ちょうどあなたの呼吸冷たく甘い死、1 つの最後の愛撫を待っているオハイオ州の美しい死、

If I me in me your baby today greatly am not important, the deceased saying that you kill as for me who obtain what me only me who your mother today am raped the extent of shes what saying that greatly it is not important profit, the death whose Ohio state which for exactly your breath cool waits sweet death and one last caress is beautiful,
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

私達は自明であるためにこれらの真実をそのすべての人である作成された同輩、彼らがこれらの中の幸福の生命、自由および追求である、ある譲渡不能な権利の創作者によって寄与されるそれ保持する。- 、それこれらの権利、政府を保証するために人間で設けられる政府のどの形態でもこれらの端の有害になる時はいつでもそれを変えるか、または廃止する人々の権利である及び基盤をそのような主義に築くおよびそれらに関してそのような形態の力を、組織する新しい政府を設けるために彼らの安全および幸福をもたらす多分ようである支配されるの承諾から彼らの公正な力を得ることが。

As for us because it is self-explanatory these truths it is that all person, were drawn up the same 輩, they the life of of happiness among these, are freedom and pursuit, that it is contributed by the originator of a certain transfer impossible right you keep. - These rights of that, to guarantee government in order is provided with the human when with any form of the government which these edges become harmful it changes that with anytime, or abolish it is right of the people who and the basis it is built in that kind of principle and in regard to those, power of that kind of form, it is organized to provide new government it seems their safety and brings happiness perhaps that in order it is controlled obtaining their fair powers from acceptance.
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I liked to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys
Who were up to no good
Startin making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suite case and send me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
I put my walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.

First class, yo this is bad
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.
Is this what the people of Bel-Air Living like?
Hmmmmm this might be alright.

But wait I hear there're prissy, wine all that
Is Bel-Air the type of place they send this cool cat?
I don't think sow
I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

Well, the plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out
I ain't trying to get arrested
I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightening, disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I can say this cab is rare
But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

今、これは私がBel Air 呼ばれた町の王子にいかになったか私の生命がいかにについての弾回されて逆さま得た私が坐らせる正しくそこで私を言う公正な分を取るのを好んだか物語完全にであり、運動場で耐えられ、上がった西のフィラデルヒィアで私が私の' maxin ' のからの幾日のChillin のrelaxin ' のほとんどをすべての涼しい使った' あり、あなたの伯母さんとのmovin ' およびベル空気の叔父さん' であることを私の近隣の悩みに私をするよいStartin までなかった二三人の人が1 つの少し戦いおよび私のお母さんに入ったときに学校の外のb 球が得たshootin すべて彼女を言ったおびえさせたところでが私は彼女と毎日毎日頼み、が、弁護した彼女は私の続きの箱を詰め、彼女が私に接吻を与えたそれから私に私の切符を与えた私の方法の送り。私は私の walkman を置き、言われる、' 私もまたそれを' 蹴るかもしれない。シャンペンガラスからオレンジジュースを飲むファースト・クラス、yo はこれ悪い状態である。住んでいるベル・エアの人々何のようにこのあるか。Hmmmmm はこれ申し分なくあるかもしれない。しかしきちんとしているが、タイプベル・エアそれらがこの涼しい猫を送る場所のであるワインすべてあることを私が聞く待ち時間か。私はそれらはベル・エアの王子のために準備されることをそこに私を望むいつ得るか雌豚が私見ることを考えない私が出て来たときによく、上陸した飛行機はそこにそこに立つ警察官のように私が消えた軽減のようなquickness と阻止した私をちょうど得たここに私をはねた得ることを試みていない私の名前と見えた男であり、私はタクシーのために' 今それを' - ' ベル空気へのYo 家' の忘れなさいことを私がこのタクシーは稀であるが、私は考えたことを言うことができる何でも笛を吹き、ナンバープレートの近くに来たときにあったことを新しいミラーことをでダイスが言い、私は7 についての家に抜いたまたは8 つ及び私はcabbie ' Yo 家臭いya に叫た後で' の私が私がベル空気の王子として私の王位で置かれること最終的にそこにいた私の王国を見た

Now, this I Bel Air how became Oji of the town which was called, the bullet my life how concerning being turned, whether upside-down you liked the fact that you take the fair amount which just says me there where me whom you obtain it makes sit down, is the story complete, it withstands at the athletic field, with フィラデルヒィア the west which rises me everything it is cool, you used, ' ' the majority of relaxin of Chillin of many day from my ' maxin ' it is, movin of your aunt ' and uncle of the bell air ' being it does me in trouble of my neighborhood to good Startin where When 23 people who are not one a little fight and entering into my mother, shootin which b sphere outside the school obtains it was her entirely, being the place where it makes can have, as for me her and everyday everyday request, as for her who was defended it stuffed the box of my continuation, she gave kiss to me, sending my method then of giving my ticket to me. I put in place my walkman, am said, perhaps you kick ' me and that '. First class and yo which drink the orange juice from the champagne glass are this bad state. People some like the bell air which has lived it is this? Perhaps Hmmmmm it is without this something to say. But it has done securely, but type bell air those to send this cool cat the wine which is place the waiting when entirely I hear a certain thing? When as for me as for those being prepared because of Oji's of the bell air I am desired there, the sow me I who of the thing which is seen do not think when you obtain, am present, to be good, the airplane which lands like the policeman who there stands there quickness like the reduction to which I go out leapt here where I who am obstructed am obtained exactly me, my name which does not try the fact that you obtain to be the man who is visible, I ' now that ' - ' the Yo house to the bell air ' forget thing me this taxi am rare because of the taxi, but As for me the whistle was blown with anything which can say that you thought, when coming to the vicinity of the license plate, being the dies called with new mirror thing, I pulled out in the house concerning 7 looked at my kingdom which finally or 8 and as for me 叫 am I afterwards ' me being placed with my throne as Oji of the bell air is there in cabbie ' Yo house smell ya
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6563

Darkhelmet wrote:

Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I liked to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys
Who were up to no good
Startin making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suite case and send me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
I put my walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.

First class, yo this is bad
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.
Is this what the people of Bel-Air Living like?
Hmmmmm this might be alright.

But wait I hear there're prissy, wine all that
Is Bel-Air the type of place they send this cool cat?
I don't think sow
I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

Well, the plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out
I ain't trying to get arrested
I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightening, disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I can say this cab is rare
But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

今、これは私がBel Air 呼ばれた町の王子にいかになったか私の生命がいかにについての弾回されて逆さま得た私が坐らせる正しくそこで私を言う公正な分を取るのを好んだか物語完全にであり、運動場で耐えられ、上がった西のフィラデルヒィアで私が私の' maxin ' のからの幾日のChillin のrelaxin ' のほとんどをすべての涼しい使った' あり、あなたの伯母さんとのmovin ' およびベル空気の叔父さん' であることを私の近隣の悩みに私をするよいStartin までなかった二三人の人が1 つの少し戦いおよび私のお母さんに入ったときに学校の外のb 球が得たshootin すべて彼女を言ったおびえさせたところでが私は彼女と毎日毎日頼み、が、弁護した彼女は私の続きの箱を詰め、彼女が私に接吻を与えたそれから私に私の切符を与えた私の方法の送り。私は私の walkman を置き、言われる、' 私もまたそれを' 蹴るかもしれない。シャンペンガラスからオレンジジュースを飲むファースト・クラス、yo はこれ悪い状態である。住んでいるベル・エアの人々何のようにこのあるか。Hmmmmm はこれ申し分なくあるかもしれない。しかしきちんとしているが、タイプベル・エアそれらがこの涼しい猫を送る場所のであるワインすべてあることを私が聞く待ち時間か。私はそれらはベル・エアの王子のために準備されることをそこに私を望むいつ得るか雌豚が私見ることを考えない私が出て来たときによく、上陸した飛行機はそこにそこに立つ警察官のように私が消えた軽減のようなquickness と阻止した私をちょうど得たここに私をはねた得ることを試みていない私の名前と見えた男であり、私はタクシーのために' 今それを' - ' ベル空気へのYo 家' の忘れなさいことを私がこのタクシーは稀であるが、私は考えたことを言うことができる何でも笛を吹き、ナンバープレートの近くに来たときにあったことを新しいミラーことをでダイスが言い、私は7 についての家に抜いたまたは8 つ及び私はcabbie ' Yo 家臭いya に叫た後で' の私が私がベル空気の王子として私の王位で置かれること最終的にそこにいた私の王国を見た

Now, this I Bel Air how became Oji of the town which was called, the bullet my life how concerning being turned, whether upside-down you liked the fact that you take the fair amount which just says me there where me whom you obtain it makes sit down, is the story complete, it withstands at the athletic field, with フィラデルヒィア the west which rises me everything it is cool, you used, ' ' the majority of relaxin of Chillin of many day from my ' maxin ' it is, movin of your aunt ' and uncle of the bell air ' being it does me in trouble of my neighborhood to good Startin where When 23 people who are not one a little fight and entering into my mother, shootin which b sphere outside the school obtains it was her entirely, being the place where it makes can have, as for me her and everyday everyday request, as for her who was defended it stuffed the box of my continuation, she gave kiss to me, sending my method then of giving my ticket to me. I put in place my walkman, am said, perhaps you kick ' me and that '. First class and yo which drink the orange juice from the champagne glass are this bad state. People some like the bell air which has lived it is this? Perhaps Hmmmmm it is without this something to say. But it has done securely, but type bell air those to send this cool cat the wine which is place the waiting when entirely I hear a certain thing? When as for me as for those being prepared because of Oji's of the bell air I am desired there, the sow me I who of the thing which is seen do not think when you obtain, am present, to be good, the airplane which lands like the policeman who there stands there quickness like the reduction to which I go out leapt here where I who am obstructed am obtained exactly me, my name which does not try the fact that you obtain to be the man who is visible, I ' now that ' - ' the Yo house to the bell air ' forget thing me this taxi am rare because of the taxi, but As for me the whistle was blown with anything which can say that you thought, when coming to the vicinity of the license plate, being the dies called with new mirror thing, I pulled out in the house concerning 7 looked at my kingdom which finally or 8 and as for me 叫 am I afterwards ' me being placed with my throne as Oji of the bell air is there in cabbie ' Yo house smell ya
I watched Japanese Fresh Prince once. Thats exactly how it went.

"me being placed with my throne as Oji of the bell air is there in cabbie ' Yo house smell ya!"
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard