smartdude992
Keep your head down, smart's got a gun
+30|5929|Georgia, US of A
smartdude992 (BIG surprise)
i can snipe pretty well and i fly choppers well...i can talk to some people and get jets if we need them, pm me on that if we need 'em
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6620|EU

smartdude992 wrote:

i can snipe pretty well and i fly choppers well...i can talk to some people and get jets if we need them, pm me on that if we need 'em
we already have elite jet pilots and chopper as well, I guess we need only Grunts now. hard to tell because of no-table of how much players we have already.

Last edited by legionair (2008-02-13 14:04:05)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6220|Escea

legionair wrote:

smartdude992 wrote:

we already have elite jet pilots and chopper as well, I guess we need only Grunts now. hard to tell because of no-table of how much players we have already.
Its up to us grunts to win the day!
Hakei
Banned
+295|5992

3lmo wrote:

So Hakei are u actually gonna read the topic and add people?
I will when I get home from school, I'm hoping to get it fully up to date -- the battle isn't for 3 weeks.

I'll be PMing you all .rars so make sure you have WinRAR ready. Seems in the last day we've had a lot of signs up, which is good .
Hakei
Banned
+295|5992

SineNomine wrote:

wow, hakei is general with only 1151 hours. how come
Please, if you have any personal questions, PM me.

It's hard enough trying to work out who's actually in/not without this thread having useless posts. I don't want to sound ratty, but I have a lot of catching up to do and I'd rather have that without a cluster fuck of random posts, thank you
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5971|England

Death_Brinded_Pro wrote:

Me and Samtheman 53 will play... hes temp banned so im posting for him...

samtheman wrote:

Add me too plz

BF2 - Samtheman53
Xfire - samtheman53
good at- inf medic / tank whoring with a friend
ill be in same squad as death brinded
and mine
BF2 - Death_Brinded_Pro
Xfire - deathbrindedpro27
Good at: inf(any kit not fussed)
and with sam coz he said hell be with me
ya do it plz
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6639|can
We'll need a commander tbh.
Got any pr0 commanders ?

Last edited by TrashBlinD (2008-02-13 16:29:08)

legionair
back to i-life
+336|6620|EU

TrashBlinD wrote:

Got any pr0 commanders ?
Hakei was going to take it imo..
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6639|can

legionair wrote:

TrashBlinD wrote:

Got any pr0 commanders ?
Hakei was going to take it imo..
You're right. Not reading OPs ftl.

Btw, the players list needs a serious update tbh. I'd like to help, but I don't know how to make cute tables olike the OP.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6465
Uh dude, why didn't you put me up there;

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

DoctaStrangelove (also my BF2 name) wants in

I am good and Infantry and very good at armor. Planes and choppers I'm okay.
I am fine with the EU server.

Last edited by DoctaStrangelove (2008-02-13 19:56:25)

smartdude992
Keep your head down, smart's got a gun
+30|5929|Georgia, US of A
the team should probably meet on an empty server and practice together on the map, just so that it will run like a well oiled machine, the opposition has done this already and won, so they clearly know what they are doing...

this might be more difficult than one thinks, a well run bf2 team will defeat many excellent individuals every single time, team vs team is when it gets interesting
Ganko_06
Laughter with an S
+167|6642|Camoran's Paradise
I'm in.  I have no problem with an EU server.  I'm an experienced chopper gunner but I'm sure I'll get ousted by better crews.  Stick me with AT/engineer grunt work if needed.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6363|California
Ig knows whats up when im in the chopper
Hakei
Banned
+295|5992
Updating the list in the next hour or so. .
Hakei
Banned
+295|5992
I have updated the list, I am sorry to those people that haven't been able to get through, I didn't think there would be such a huge response. I have left 2 spaces free because I am currently looking for the best BF2S EU pilot we have, I am not sure who that is -- but I want to make sure we have someone who knows what he is doing, I have also left a space free for someone who wasn't sure about playing.

If you have any issues, feel free to PM me.

Also, I have edited the FIRST page completely, please re read if you have been chosen.

Last edited by Hakei (2008-02-13 22:51:31)

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6743|Mexico City

Hakei wrote:

considering u r a cheater, i think the match will go on ok....
Hakei
Banned
+295|5992

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

Hakei wrote:

considering u r a cheater, i think the match will go on ok....
Why don't you:

A. Get out of the thread.
B. Report me to an admin, preferably Smokey.
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6471|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND

RDMC wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

Im in but i need to know when exactly it will take place...im a busy person so pm me when its ready

Bf2 name: Team-E|Elite

Sounds noobish but im good at pretty much everything in the game.
I believe its the 2nd of March at 15:00 GMT
Ok i cant make it sorry, i get home from work at 18:00
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6656|BC, Canada
meh you can put me in if it is before the 10th of march, by the way is it a Euro server or a NA server this is going down on. oh and if its IO. I havent played much vehicle servers in the past year.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6563|England

Hakei wrote:

I have left 2 spaces free because I am currently looking for the best BF2S EU pilot we have, I am not sure who that is -- but I want to make sure we have someone who knows what he is doing
Well, we got Sarge and Rabbit signed up too (but isnt on that list)

Also, should look towards Zeqtr and Irishpride - both who took part in the BF2s get-to-gether, so speak to them.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6807|NÃ¥rvei

Snake wrote:

Hakei wrote:

I have left 2 spaces free because I am currently looking for the best BF2S EU pilot we have, I am not sure who that is -- but I want to make sure we have someone who knows what he is doing

Also, should look towards Zeqtr and Irishpride - both who took part in the BF2s get-to-gether, so speak to them.
The event is prefferebly for EU players seeing as the server is located in Europe ...

I can recommend a killer chopper crew and they are both former game admins on the EU server ... danCer & Hellhead, on my own behalf i am a more than capable bomberman if i get a good pilot ....
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
sgtdude1987
+8|6214|midlands britain
So do you have a table / list of all your guys and roles filled yet?

If you need a grunt to fill a space I'm glad to help. Im here if anybody drops out etc.
edit: im a fuking idiot *looks at page 1

Last edited by sgtdude1987 (2008-02-14 02:32:17)

danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6712|Germany

Varegg wrote:

Snake wrote:

Hakei wrote:

The event is prefferebly for EU players seeing as the server is located in Europe ...

I can recommend a killer chopper crew and they are both former game admins on the EU server ... danCer & Hellhead, on my own behalf i am a more than capable bomberman if i get a good pilot ....
thanks varegg but the younger ones here are much more better then HellHead and me. furthermore i'm out of pratcise flying things.

@Hakei, pls get in HellHead and Varegg on the list too, they are from the EU and very reliable in every way.

Last edited by danCer (2008-02-14 02:00:57)

wensleydale8
+81|6766|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
I did post a few pages ago but im a fairly decent medic whore if im on a roll i get about 40 revives a round if not above 50.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
Hakei
Banned
+295|5992

wensleydale8 wrote:

I did post a few pages ago but im a fairly decent medic whore if im on a roll i get about 40 revives a round if not above 50.
Yes, but your signature is racist, you're not a good candidate to participate in a BF2S match where you will be representing us, two other users have PMed me requesting that you should not be put on the list.

I would still like to know who should fly our fighter jet. The first couple of guys to post saying they were good in a chopper (Snake + Toilet Sex I believe) will be our chopper crew, heard the names come up a few times. I haven't decided on a second chopper crew for when we are MEC.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard