Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6563

Well I've managed to get an hour, so come join me on there server pl0x.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6261
Oh I didn't know it was tonight. And now you're all there on the server (i'm assuming), but i'm too late to ask for the password.

Sorry.

But i'm going to be annoying and try and get in touch with someone who can help.

Well i've asked 2 people on xfire and had no reply . So never mind.

Edit: Asked 3 people

Edit: SUCCESS (the problem was xfire )

Man. I failed hard at flying that cobra. Sorry gary . Its harder to be precise that i thought. And very very easy to completely mess up. I hope it didn't look too bad.

Oh, and i left because the game crashed.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2008-02-15 15:13:20)

FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6403|Belgium
Yeah, it's pretty hard to know exactly where you're landing while trying to maintain a realistic feel. And for some reason I ended up getting too close to the edge every time.

Songhua was nice tho.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6214|Escea

Some of you may have a heart attack but, I GOT VEGAS YAY!

Teh editing can re-commence.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6557|England

*heartattack*
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6214|Escea

btw lads, forgot to post this so sorry about short notice, planning movie movie work in roughly 20 mins if you can make it, I heard that there were some issuses wiht the server, not sure what they are but I'm hopin its working .
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6732|OctoLand
negative, going out....can do tomorow, if u do anything.
I know fucking karate
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6214|Escea

https://img443.imageshack.us/img443/9018/forestboomtx3.png

three shots replicating stages of an explosion, obviously doesnt occur as broken up as this .
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6557|England

Thats MY C4 BITCHES!
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6403|Belgium

Snake wrote:

Thats MY C4 BITCHES!
Don't see your name on it.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6464|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Foxy operating on Garys bum during roll call

https://img210.imageshack.us/img210/4407/screen092sg7.png
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6214|Escea

https://img522.imageshack.us/img522/5339/boomgi5.png

yep cools alright
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6580|California U.S.A
Sweeeeet I'm the C4'd corpse on the far right I have the best form for the flying death launch I give myself a 10.0 for that. 
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6214|Escea

Next movie work will commence (unless I decide upon an earlier day where I can accumulate enough guys) on Friday at 20:00GMT, depending upon whether we can or not we will use a modification made by Snake for Daqing.

But I am aiming to shoot another scene on Songhua, a HALO jump involving the USMC. Two Blackhawks are required for this bit, and eight additional USMC. Just a bout of info of what I'm aiming for, additional scenes will be posted up for what I plan to do. This part was already done, but I need to do it again. However as long as people are willing to listen and not mess around or teamkill (which was starting to rise a bit btw) then the more I have the better as it means I can get more stuff done.

BTW how would you all feel about movie work on Tues?

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2008-02-17 15:00:08)

justice
OctoPoster
+978|6732|OctoLand
At a football match on tuesday tbh.

Any other night is fine.
I know fucking karate
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6214|Escea

justice wrote:

Any other night is fine.
MOVIE > FOOTBALL!

legionair
back to i-life
+336|6614|EU

M.O.A.B wrote:

BTW how would you all feel about movie work on Tues?
Tue is clan war day though I could join a bit later. Definitely its better for me than Friday when Im off.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6139|San Antonio, Texas
Hmm, besides some light homework on that day, I may make it. Songhua makes my computer die, but I may have found a way to avoid system meltdown. I have to run it in a window at 800x600.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6732|OctoLand

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

Hmm, besides some light homework on that day, I may make it. Songhua makes my computer die, but I may have found a way to avoid system meltdown. I have to run it in a window at 800x600.
Hey, don't laugh at that resolution, I've been playing bf2 in that for 2 and a half years
I know fucking karate
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6139|San Antonio, Texas

justice wrote:

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

Hey, don't laugh at that resolution, I've been playing bf2 in that for 2 and a half years
Pics or you're lying.

WE NEED A NARRATIVE FOR THE TRAILER!

My idea (open to suggestions, snide remarks and clever insults ):

*near trailer start, anywhere before 0:22* "The world has changed."

*as we see footage of helicopters soaring over Clean Sweep - 0:41* "There was a time when a soldier fought for his country."

*as we see the plane take off, and see the OCS bombers carpet bomb - 0:50* "Now, soldiers are fighting for the world."

*as we see the battlefields the soldiers must endure - 1:04ish* "From the lush jungles of Asia to the scorched cities of the Middle East, these men will face conflict for a happier end."

*at the end clip with the USMC Medic firing his M16A2* "Will the world change for the better? That's for these soldiers to decide, and for us to only sit and watch what unfolds." It'd be best if the dialog continued to the end of the video, at least to the movie's title.

I might loan my voice, or we could have people post their auditions. Speech really adds to a trailer; I heard the very same music from this trailer in the new Batman trailer, and the dialog made everything superb. It'd be relatively easy to add the speech, even I could do it.

Last edited by Cyrax-Sektor (2008-02-17 18:46:53)

CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6580|California U.S.A

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

WE NEED A NARRATIVE FOR THE TRAILER!

My idea (open to suggestions, snide remarks and clever insults ):

*near trailer start, anywhere before 0:22* "The world has changed."

*as we see footage of helicopters soaring over Clean Sweep - 0:41* "There was a time when a soldier fought for his country."

*as we see the plane take off, and see the OCS bombers carpet bomb - 0:50* "Now, soldiers are fighting for the world."

*as we see the battlefields the soldiers must endure - 1:04ish* "From the lush jungles of Asia to the scorched cities of the Middle East, these men will face conflict for a happier end."

*at the end clip with the USMC Medic firing his M16A2* "Will the world change for the better? That's for these soldiers to decide, and for us to only sit and watch what unfolds." It'd be best if the dialog continued to the end of the video, at least to the movie's title.

I might loan my voice, or we could have people post their auditions. Speech really adds to a trailer; I heard the very same music from this trailer in the new Batman trailer, and the dialog made everything superb. It'd be relatively easy to add the speech, even I could do it.
Yes Voice narrative would be tits, I offer my voice over skills.

Because we all know my voice in damn sexy.

There are times when I'm in public I just use sign language for fear of being gang smothered by hordes of hottie/skanky chicks all trying to get a piece of me like in the Axe Body Spray commercials, because my voice is that fucking man tone like.   

I'll try and make Friday I'll Pm you Gary if I can.

Last edited by CoconutBlitz (2008-02-17 23:28:25)

Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6563

M.O.A.B wrote:

justice wrote:

Any other night is fine.
MOVIE > FOOTBALL!

Yeah
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6263

Toilet Sex wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

justice wrote:

Any other night is fine.
MOVIE > FOOTBALL!

Yeah
Yeah indeed.Sacrificing IRL events for this goddamn movie since september 2007.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6214|Escea

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

MOVIE > FOOTBALL!

Yeah
Yeah indeed.Sacrificing IRL events for this goddamn movie since september 2007.
lols labour of love tbh

I'll have to acquire Jame Earl Jones or Morgan Freeman for narration .

BTW if you didn't know the title, the Moive is called 'Ravens Call'

Raven being the callsign of the specops team.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6277|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
If it is anything like the trailer in OP it is going to suck

sry... my honest opinion...
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard