Bernadictus
+1,055|6736

Varegg wrote:

I'm waiting for a go for launch from Schuss before i undertake this project, if so the signup process and planning will begin from scratch
You have my consent, so I guess Schuss won't make a hustle about it to.

Although Hakei is trying to PM me out of my closure decision. But then again, his arguments contradict each other.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6737|The Hague, Netherlands

I guess I just should have made the sign up thread like he had ask me,

srry for that.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Hakei
Banned
+295|5994

Bernadictus wrote:

Varegg wrote:

I'm waiting for a go for launch from Schuss before i undertake this project, if so the signup process and planning will begin from scratch

Although Hakei is trying to PM me out of my closure decision. But then again, his arguments contradict each other.
I'm in no way trying to get the thread re-opened, I'm just explaining what a royal, unprofessional cunt you've been and how I think it's disgusting you would do something like that.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6106|Birmingham, UK
Is it still on?
Or did i miss it?

If not, can i play?
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6462|A W S M F O X

Hakei wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

Varegg wrote:

I'm in no way trying to get the thread re-opened, I'm just explaining what a royal, unprofessional cunt you've been and how I think it's disgusting you would do something like that.
What a state.

You come in here acting like the king of fucking england, taking charge of something you cant even play in, let alone run or select players for the battle. Take a second to realise your a berk and move on.

You should be banned TBQPF.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6736

Wow, let's turn this into a public name calling and flame war event. That would be fun.

Yes, me and Varegg hump the same leg, and we are best friends like you suggest in your PM. I love pulling people upfront.

No, the reason for closure is that you are, although stated by yourself, no way near a neutral party when it comes to picking people. As far as I have been able to tell, you pick people on 1337, and drop those you yourself accuse of being racist. (Sounds neutral doesn't it?)
I'd personally rather have Jeff or Georg do it, but in Varegg we trust too.

Now put a sock in your porthole and accept the fact that there has been a slight shift of command.
r00ts
xD
+81|6541|Netherlands

Bernadictus wrote:

Wow, let's turn this into a public name calling and flame war event. That would be fun.

Yes, me and Varegg hump the same leg, and we are best friends like you suggest in your PM. I love pulling people upfront.

No, the reason for closure is that you are, although stated by yourself, no way near a neutral party when it comes to picking people. As far as I have been able to tell, you pick people on 1337, and drop those you yourself accuse of being racist. (Sounds neutral doesn't it?)

Now put a sock in your porthole and accept the fact that there has been a slight shift of command.
/win
Hakei
Banned
+295|5994

Bernadictus wrote:

No, the reason for closure is that you are, although stated by yourself, no way near a neutral party when it comes to picking people.

Two people contacted me saying that I shouldn't allow person X to join because of Y reason.

Tell me, should I just go against these player's wishes and add the guy to the list? To represent this website in front of another website? I made the decision not to allow him to play.

I PERSONALLY think, it was a petty excuse to get your friends on the list, I only stopped one person on the list because of the reasons stated.

No one else (In 3 days -- quite some time) accepted responsibility for this, it was just a group of people saying "Yeah, that will be fun." And now when your guy doesn't get on the list you hand over the organizing to him?

If you had a problem with me denying a racist person of playing, then you should have contacted me and said so, I don't think you should have closed down everything I was doing because I'm "not well known" enough to be making a decision like that. It's just wrong.

Last edited by Hakei (2008-02-14 06:13:18)

Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6809|Nårvei

No need for letting all those feeling out at once people, we are talking about a online game here ...

@Hakei: Kudos to you for taking an initiativ but really we need someone with more gravity to pull the strings here, i never intended to hijack your work ... i merely pointed out that this should be in the hands of someone a tad more competent from the EU server community and suddenly i was appointed a little to fast.

I have messaged Schuss that is the Head Admin of the BF2s servers and he should rightfully appoint a coordinator of the event, if noone else will undertake it i can do it - i have the experience from planning such events.

So i suggest we await what Schuss have to say before we start ranting about anything or do something we will regret later.

And fyi, me and Bernie are not best friends, not even close but we have come to an understanding about certain things and respect eachothers differences
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Bernadictus
+1,055|6736

I'm not going to continue this e-fight. Schuss and Varegg can handle it as is true to the BF2s spirit. I transfer it to them.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6462|A W S M F O X

Hakei wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

No, the reason for closure is that you are, although stated by yourself, no way near a neutral party when it comes to picking people.

Two people contacted me saying that I shouldn't allow person X to join because of Y reason.

Tell me, should I just go against these player's wishes and add the guy to the list? To represent this website in front of another website? I made the decision not to allow him to play.

I PERSONALLY think, it was a petty excuse to get your friends on the list, I only stopped one person on the list because of the reasons stated.

No one else (In 3 days -- quite some time) accepted responsibility for this, it was just a group of people saying "Yeah, that will be fun." And now when your guy doesn't get on the list you hand over the organizing to him?

If you had a problem with me denying a racist person of playing, then you should have contacted me and said so, I don't think you should have closed down everything I was doing because I'm "not well known" enough to be making a decision like that. It's just wrong.
Maybe someone is the position AKA actually in AU and having access to a server, times etc etc was organising it and gearing up to make a full post with all the details and whatnot?

And of course your not well known enough to make decisions.
Hakei
Banned
+295|5994

Bernadictus wrote:

I'm not going to continue this e-fight. Schuss and Varegg can handle it as is true to the BF2s spirit. I transfer it to them.
Excellent post.

@ Varegg, I'm annoyed because I wasn't contacted prior to this, no disrespect to you -- but I've been planning this for the last 3 days and doing the best I could do to organize everything, and because I made a decision not to allow ONE person to play for what I think is a decent reason, this admin decides I'm not fit to do the job any more and hands it to you.

So much for the 'BF2S' spirit.

Maybe someone is the position AKA actually in AU and having access to a server, times etc etc was organising it and gearing up to make a full post with all the details and whatnot?

And of course your not well known enough to make decisions.
I had already made a RAR file containing all the info/ a few pictures, but thanks for the tips on becoming a better organizer.

Last edited by Hakei (2008-02-14 06:28:11)

justice
OctoPoster
+978|6740|OctoLand
Put the handbags away ladies.
I know fucking karate
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6809|Nårvei

Hakei wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

Excellent post.

@ Varegg, I'm annoyed because I wasn't contacted prior to this, no disrespect to you -- but I've been planning this for the last 3 days and doing the best I could do to organize everything, and because I made a decision not to allow ONE person to play for what I think is a decent reason, this admin decides I'm not fit to do the job any more and hands it to you.

The biggest mistake was that someone higher up in the bf2s didn't act earlier imho ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Hakei
Banned
+295|5994

Varegg wrote:

Hakei wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

Excellent post.

The biggest mistake was that someone higher up in the bf2s didn't act earlier imho ...
Indeed, I wish you all the best Varegg, you seem like a reasonable bloke and I hope you get the job done.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6840|Cologne, Germany

Varegg it is then. He'll be the one to organize the event, agree on the rules with the opponent, set up timing, and roster.

I'lll close this topic now and leave it upt o Varegg to either create a new thread or ask that this one or the other one http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 6#p1897216 shall be opened again.

of course, Varegg is free to chose other members of the board to assist him, should that prove necessary.
jsnipy
+3,276|6522|...

With all this drama in preparation ... how would the actual match pan out?
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6840|Cologne, Germany

jsnipy wrote:

With all this drama in preparation ... how would the actual match pan out?
that will be up for Varegg to decide together with the guy from bf2stats.info.

But I am sure he'll let you guys be part of the decision process.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard