ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6653

.Sup wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Iraq is a different place today than it was when I was there.
Ofc ur not there anymore!111!
He's going back, if I'm not mistaken.

And to the people who are like "Well he should have been awake" and stuff like that. You guys are dumb shits. Let's see you stay awake days on end in one spot with nothing to do, continously observing what is going on. You'd probably shoot yourself.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6657

ThaReaper wrote:

.Sup wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

And to the people who are like "Well he should have been awake" and stuff like that. You guys are dumb shits. Let's see you stay awake days on end in one spot with nothing to do, continously observing what is going on. You'd probably shoot yourself.
not gonna know whether Im going back until after June.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6653

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

ThaReaper wrote:

.Sup wrote:

not gonna know whether Im going back until after June.
Hopefully you don't have to.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6657
who knows.  expect the worse, hope for the best.   I wouldnt mind going back but Id rather not put everything on hold for the duration of the deployment just to get back to where Im at right now.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6653

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

who knows.  expect the worse, hope for the best.   I wouldnt mind going back but Id rather not put everything on hold for the duration of the deployment just to get back to where Im at right now.
Yea, it seems like things are calming down over there a bit. You don't here about car bombings so much as before, but I could be wrong.
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6462

ThaReaper wrote:

.Sup wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

If US can't keep a man awake, who can? There is no excuss, this ain't a video game, that's the US military. This is real life.

Oh wait, I can kill anyone I want, once I get bored and when "there is nothing to do"

Last edited by r'Eeee (2008-02-10 15:01:16)

ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6653

r'Eeee wrote:

ThaReaper wrote:

.Sup wrote:

If US can't keep a man awake, who can? There is no excuss, this ain't a video game, that's the US military. This is real life.

Oh wait, I can kill anyone I want, once I get bored and when "there is nothing to do"
You don't even know what happened. He didn't just get bored and kill someone. Don't be so ignorant.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6467|The Twilight Zone
Ah there's always something to do. The army finds things to do.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6462

ThaReaper wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

ThaReaper wrote:

You don't even know what happened. He didn't just get bored and kill someone. Don't be so ignorant.
Sure, I don't. But remember....

ThaReaper wrote:

Talk about irony.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6657

ThaReaper wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Yea, it seems like things are calming down over there a bit. You don't here about car bombings so much as before, but I could be wrong.
not really the situation in country thats keeping me from going.   In june, Im completing 8 years service.  But, they could keep me passed my ETS date for the duration of a deployment.  Thing is, no body knows when we are leaving, but we are leaving, and soon.  If they find out when the deployment will be before I get out (which is most likely) then there is a very probable chance that they keep me in and stop loss me.  If they dont have the word from up above before june, Im 100% civie again. 

Sucks for them though, I just felt the first wave of short timers syndrome this week when I realized "WTF man, Ive only got 4 months left".   Like I said, I wouldnt mind going, but Ive had specific plans for myself once I was discharged from active duty.  School was the main one, reserves were a second.  I could explore a future career in a different MOS while I take advantage of schools and training this MOS gets priority for. A second deployment was not in my crystal ball.  Now, because of this deployment, school dates are closed.  Training that isnt necessary for the deployment is canceled.  Which sucks too, I could have gone to Jordan for a couple of weeks (like right now) if it wasnt for this surgery I had.  And having a little girl wasnt in the works either, but that happened.  I think the best thing for me and mine is for me to stay home, finish school and charlie mike this motherfucker.

But, again, I could see the upside to going back, especially with the rank and position I have now.  5 times more cash than I was making the first time.  Psyop has a lot of individual freedom compared to the rest of the army when performing duties outside the wire and in the FOB.   I get to buy that Cadillac CTS Ive always wanted when I get back.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6843|Grapevine, TX

r'Eeee wrote:

ThaReaper wrote:

.Sup wrote:

And to the people who are like "Well he should have been awake" and stuff like that. You guys are dumb shits. Let's see you stay awake days on end in one spot with nothing to do, continuously observing what is going on. You'd probably shoot yourself.
If US can't keep a man awake, who can? There is no excuse, this ain't a video game, that's the US military. This is real life.

God Speed GS.

r'Eeee, you sound so enlightening with your profound words of vigilant observation. Please, go an with your knowledge of Iraq, from where ever you are from. Do tell, all of the dumb shits, we all hear the truth.

Last edited by (T)eflon(S)hadow (2008-02-10 16:15:59)

ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6653

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

ThaReaper wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

not really the situation in country thats keeping me from going.   In june, Im completing 8 years service.  But, they could keep me passed my ETS date for the duration of a deployment.  Thing is, no body knows when we are leaving, but we are leaving, and soon.  If they find out when the deployment will be before I get out (which is most likely) then there is a very probable chance that they keep me in and stop loss me.  If they dont have the word from up above before june, Im 100% civie again. 

Sucks for them though, I just felt the first wave of short timers syndrome this week when I realized "WTF man, Ive only got 4 months left".   Like I said, I wouldnt mind going, but Ive had specific plans for myself once I was discharged from active duty.  School was the main one, reserves were a second.  I could explore a future career in a different MOS while I take advantage of schools and training this MOS gets priority for. A second deployment was not in my crystal ball.  Now, because of this deployment, school dates are closed.  Training that isnt necessary for the deployment is canceled.  Which sucks too, I could have gone to Jordan for a couple of weeks (like right now) if it wasnt for this surgery I had.  And having a little girl wasnt in the works either, but that happened.  I think the best thing for me and mine is for me to stay home, finish school and charlie mike this motherfucker.

But, again, I could see the upside to going back, especially with the rank and position I have now.  5 times more cash than I was making the first time.  Psyop has a lot of individual freedom compared to the rest of the army when performing duties outside the wire and in the FOB.   I get to buy that Cadillac CTS Ive always wanted when I get back.
Well, my dad has been in for 25 years now. He makes around $100,000 a year. Sometimes even more when he gets bonuses. I'd stay, but I don't know anything about the army really. Whatever is the best choice for you .
c14u53w172
+31|6012|tomania

usmarine wrote:

c14u53w172 wrote:

"It took me a few seconds to realize that the shot came from my pistol." [...] "He testified that after he shot al-Janabi, he tried to shoot him again" [...] "The second shot missed the man"

what a high-skilled sniper...
this isnt bf2 you idiot.  lulz video game forum...
"[...] he and the other members of the sniper team had all fallen asleep, then awoke to find al-Janabi squatting about three feet from them [...]"

"He testified that after he shot al-Janabi, he tried to shoot him again because 'he was convulsing on the ground and I thought he might be suffering.'"

oh, and fu!
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6657

c14u53w172 wrote:

"He testified that after he shot al-Janabi, he tried to shoot him again because 'he was convulsing on the ground and I thought he might be suffering.'"

oh, and fu!
let him suffer?
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6303|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

c14u53w172 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

c14u53w172 wrote:

"It took me a few seconds to realize that the shot came from my pistol." [...] "He testified that after he shot al-Janabi, he tried to shoot him again" [...] "The second shot missed the man"

"[...] he and the other members of the sniper team had all fallen asleep, then awoke to find al-Janabi squatting about three feet from them [...]"

oh, and fu!
Even so, you'd think that with sleep deprivation, it's a bit hard to aim a gun.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6657
not really
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6843|Grapevine, TX
tbh

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

not really
c14u53w172
+31|6012|tomania

Dersmikner wrote:

An "Iraqi civilian" is just a person who would be a terrorist if he had the opportunity and the testicles.

99 out of 100 of them would have Christianity, Judaism, and our culture erased if they could. This guy probably just didn't have the nutsack to blow himself up or the balls to be an insurgent. No sympathy.
"our culture"?! YOU do not have any culture. you're just retarded
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6467|The Twilight Zone

c14u53w172 wrote:

Dersmikner wrote:

An "Iraqi civilian" is just a person who would be a terrorist if he had the opportunity and the testicles.

99 out of 100 of them would have Christianity, Judaism, and our culture erased if they could. This guy probably just didn't have the nutsack to blow himself up or the balls to be an insurgent. No sympathy.
"our culture"?! YOU do not have any culture. you're just retarded
retardation-its a culture
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6507|N. Ireland
Wow. Just wow. You stereotype Iraqis. You wish they were dead. You assume they are all terrorists.

What the hell is wrong with you all?
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5975|Washington DC

kylef wrote:

Wow. Just wow. You stereotype Iraqis. You wish they were dead. You assume they are all terrorists.

What the hell is wrong with you all?
I'm not sure where the "all" is, I just see Dersmikner assmuing every arab is a terrorist. And some angsty Europeans thinking they're superior to us.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6775

c14u53w172 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

c14u53w172 wrote:

oh, and fu!
BF2
Dersmikner
+147|6512|Texas
Hey boys, I'm simply saying that in my opinion the majority of practicing Muslims, Shiite and Sunni prominently, would see all of the Judeo-Christian culture transformed to their bullshit if they could.

Do you honestly think for a minute that if we pulled out of the Middle East that it would be over? Look what they're doing to Spain. Look at the shit they're pulling in England. Sharia courts? Give me a break. In Florida a woman tried to have her drivers license picture taken with a burka covering her face. You can't wear a baseball cap but she wanted to cover everything on her face except her eyeballs.

It's not enough for them to practice their religion in their place, they want us ALL to submit to their shit. Don't make me break out the Koran and show you, I know you've all seen it.

Yeah, I won't apologize for it: I think they're fucked in the head and I wish like hell the whole religion and culture would vanish. If a few decent folks have to eat it along the way to get rid of the fuckwads, I call that collateral damage.

You don't have to agree and I really don't give a shaved rat's ass what you think about me, but those are my feelings on the subject. Fuck them,  I hope they die.

Last edited by Dersmikner (2008-02-10 20:38:59)

Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6720

Reciprocity wrote:

it's pretty bad when we put people in war zones and then convict them for acting like they're in a war zone.
David.P
Banned
+649|6287
Maybe we should take some random iraqi and put them on trial for shit they had to do to defend themselves.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard