RECONDO67
+60|6636|miami FL
I am fucking pissed. we sent our best to get blown to pieces and fucked up in the head and when they defend them selvel and react they get court martial.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23086927
xGj
Official lame Crysis fanboy.
+84|6372|Netherlands tbh
Well yea but no matter if he is good or not, he still could have handled unjustly... Still a shame though. Also I don't call this defending:

article wrote:

BAGHDAD - A U.S. Army sniper accused of killing an unarmed Iraqi civilian and planting evidence on his body was found guilty on all charges Sunday.

Last edited by xGj (2008-02-10 08:00:21)

.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6453|The Twilight Zone
If he intentionally killed a civilian then its the right thing to put him behind bars.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5961|Washington DC
Fuck war.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6394|The Gem Saloon
thats a lot of wasted training dollars....damn shame.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6731|Uhh... erm...

HurricaИe wrote:

Fuck war.
RECONDO67
+60|6636|miami FL
my local news paper yesterday printed that he acted on his Sargent orders. and his Sargent got immunity for testifying
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5961|Washington DC

Tetrino wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

Fuck war.
I'm no military criminal justice person so I'll stay quiet on that... I say "Fuck war" because I have a strong feeling that this soldier in question was a pretty good guy. Being in a war zone fucks with lots of people's minds. Snipers do not have a pretty job, and sleep deprivation heaved onto the fact that you're in a country where people are killing your buddies does not help.

Regardless of whether he is guilty or not, I hope he and any other soldier who suffers from mental issues gets the proper help. Letus not have another case of veterans being negelected.
Dragonclaw
+186|6305|Florida

RECONDO67 wrote:

my local news paper yesterday printed that he acted on his Sargent orders. and his Sargent got immunity for testifying
That is bullshit.
Spazz
+7|6566
i think Vela acted rightfully espcially if the the man started to yell at them.............
mikkel
+383|6601
If the guy was as deprived of sleep as the article states that he was, he would probably have gotten a much less severe sentence, had he just stuck to what actually happened.

Once you start manipulating the truth, though, you really cross a line that you don't want to cross. Everyone knows that accidents happen in war. It's an inescapable fact, and you don't need to hide it when these accidents happen.

Last edited by mikkel (2008-02-10 09:14:42)

HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5961|Washington DC

JaMrulezass wrote:

Dragonclaw wrote:

RECONDO67 wrote:

That is bullshit.
USA = fail.
Oh fuck off.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6829|Grapevine, TX

JaMrulezass wrote:

USA = fail.
Fuck yourself.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6766|UK
I cant believe hes going to jail for murder, when it is clearly manslaughter.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6445|The Land of Scott Walker

Dragonclaw wrote:

RECONDO67 wrote:

That is bullshit.
Agreed
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6640|Your moms bedroom

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

JaMrulezass wrote:

USA = fail.
Fuck yourself.
Jepeto87
+38|6685|Dublin
If you cover it up after wards it sure looks like murder!
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6526|Milkystania, yurop

xGj wrote:

Well yea but no matter if he is good or not, he still could have handled unjustly... Still a shame though. Also I don't call this defending:

article wrote:

BAGHDAD - A U.S. Army sniper accused of killing an unarmed Iraqi civilian and planting evidence on his body was found guilty on all charges Sunday.
He just did what everyone in law enforcement does...u know planting evidence and shit
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6133|Carnoustie, Scotland

HurricaИe wrote:

Tetrino wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

Fuck war.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6148|San Antonio, Texas

Vilham wrote:

I cant believe hes going to jail for murder, when it is clearly manslaughter.
I think so. Now if he planned on killing the civilian, then covered it up, murder. Accidentally killing him and covering it up to save himself, manslaughter.
Dragonclaw
+186|6305|Florida
Even worse that he got the fucking order from his Sgt who gets immunity.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6640

JaMrulezass wrote:

Dragonclaw wrote:

RECONDO67 wrote:

That is bullshit.
USA = fail.
Faggot.
smartdude992
Keep your head down, smart's got a gun
+30|5932|Georgia, US of A
i can't believe this thread is still goin...
David.P
Banned
+649|6274
Kill them all! And let allah sort them out?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

Locoloki wrote:

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

JaMrulezass wrote:

USA = fail.
Fuck yourself.
Jamz is a huge fag

Last edited by usmarine (2008-02-10 11:38:16)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard