fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6492|Menlo Park, CA

CameronPoe wrote:

fadedsteve wrote:

The fact that the laws of Great Britain arent being respected and PURPOSELY being usurped is absolutely shameful, degrading, and unacceptable! 

These politicians and citizens of Britain as a whole need to take their country back ASAP!! In my opinion the country is already lost. . .

I have always joked, but my notion of the new title "The Islamic Republic of Great Britain" doesnt seem too far off. . . . .

Pathetic absolutely pathetic. . . .  Liberalism/appeasement run a muck . . . . .
lol. Nothing contravening British law is happening.
What are you talking about??

THE MUSLIMS are trying people in Sharia law courts and handling community business in the community. They have no intentions of including British officials in the preceedings. . . .  I have read articles about muslim communities dotted all over England doing this type of shit!  They dont respect Britain they dont respect its laws and are proceeding forward with whatever the hell they want to do!

Its complete liberal appeasement run a muck like I said before! Its going to really bite the Brits in the ass. . . .  Its communities are already suffering from people who dont even consider themselves British!! Its a very similar situation here in the USA regarding illegal immigration and its dire consequences on our country and culture.  Here is an article TODAY regarding this travesty http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/200 … tudy_N.htm
CameronPoe
+2,925|6557

fadedsteve wrote:

THE MUSLIMS are trying people in Sharia law courts and handling community business in the community. They have no intentions of including British officials in the preceedings. . . .  I have read articles about muslim communities dotted all over England doing this type of shit!  They dont respect Britain they dont respect its laws and are proceeding forward with whatever the hell they want to do!

Its complete liberal appeasement run a muck like I said before! Its going to really bite the Brits in the ass. . . .  Its communities are already suffering from people who dont even consider themselves British!! Its a very similar situation here in the USA regarding illegal immigration and its dire consequences on our country and culture.  Here is an article TODAY regarding this travesty http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/200 … tudy_N.htm
If they were EVER found to be contravening the law of the land they would be tried and incarcerated. The decisions they make are largely meaningless: it's not like they can legally marry or divorce people - their decisions have no legal impact (nobody can qualify for married couple taxation conditions on the basis of one of these play-pretend court decisions for instance).
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6492|Menlo Park, CA

CameronPoe wrote:

fadedsteve wrote:

If they were EVER found to be contravening the law of the land they would be tried and incarcerated. The decisions they make are largely meaningless: it's not like they can legally marry or divorce people - their decisions have no legal impact (nobody can qualify for married couple taxation conditions on the basis of one of these play-pretend court decisions for instance).
The question is WILL THEY BE EVER FOUND??? These communities are so secretive that they do this type of shit COMPLETELY behind closed doors and the results are absolute.  Unless the Brits go into these communities and find these illegal "legal" establishments, business will go on as usual!!
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6621|Mhz

lowing wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

lowing wrote:

"In Leyton, another Islamic council also said it had been handling cases -- more than 7,000 divorces -- while sharia courts in the capital were said to have settled hundreds of disputes regarding money."

over 7000??!!! This does not sound like a "few" people just "settling out of court". That is a legal system in practice, and it ain't GB's. The first example involved a felony. How the hell do you settle a felony charge outside the court?

how many more "isloated incidences" need to occur to form a pattern?  How many "isolated incidences" are you willing to justify and/or dismiss as meaningless?

THe fact is, the laws of the land are not respected and are felt that they do not apply to Muslims. They want to impliment their own laws in host countries, and yet again the head in the sand crowd will dismiss it as nothing.  All of those nothings sure make a pretty big something when balled up.
They are civil cases and are not legally binding in any way shape or form. If either party felt hard done by they could just go to a real court. This is just a voluntary pseudo-legal framework for people who decide they are the rules they want to follow.
sorry, the rules to follow are already decided, it is the laws of GB. Re-read the article this involves more than civil cases anyway.
I'm skipping the thread here so sorry if I'm repeating anything already covered but, lowing you're way off the mark, the cases are not in any way legally binding in the UK, they can do their Sharia divorce here but they'll only be divorced in Sharia ruled countries, it's not worth the paper it's written on within the UK, for a UK resident they'd have to go through the UK legal system, just like everyone else.

Anyway on with the baseless Muslim bashing.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6557

fadedsteve wrote:

The question is WILL THEY BE EVER FOUND??? These communities are so secretive that they do this type of shit COMPLETELY behind closed doors and the results are absolute.  Unless the Brits go into these communities and find these illegal "legal" establishments, business will go on as usual!!
Well there are enough newspapers and TV stations watching their activities uber-closely to out them in a flash. The number of documentaries of hidden cameras inside mosques are at sky high proportions...

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-02-11 15:17:57)

IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6744|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann
OH NOES FADEDSTEVE THE US ARMY IS CONVERTING TO ISLAM!!!!!!!!!!!  God damn, looks like your entire nation is lost!!

A US soldier in Afghanistan converts to Islam commenting that "Islam is pretty much the only religion that makes sense to me."

"I really wish everything would stop and we would be able to live together and be happy," Sergeant Wallace Nelson, 31, said after the Monday ceremony which was held near Pakistan border.

The ceremony was attended by district officials, including the area's Afghan army commander, and tribal elders.

He told AFP that his interaction with his interpreters and other Afghans had persuaded him to convert to Islam.

Afghan media reported in July last year that two American soldiers, a male and a female, serving in the US Airbase in Parvan in Bagram province, converted to Islam, changed their names, and married each other after serving five years in Afghanistan.
http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=42 … id=3510212
David.P
Banned
+649|6275

CameronPoe wrote:

fadedsteve wrote:

Well there are enough newspapers and TV stations watching their activities uber-closely to out them in a flash. The number of documentaries of hidden cameras inside mosques are at sky high proportions...
Except most dont wanna report on it for fear of backlash, And those that do are called racist.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

fadedsteve wrote:

hmmmmm, now I gotta wonder why that is when, according to you, there is absolutely nothing wrong and no reason for concern............
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
This is a general statement:

To everyone outside of GB:

You may read Fox, MSNBC, Sky etc, and think there is a radical muslim problem.

Real life however, is more accurate than the aforementioned news (lol) services.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645

FatherTed wrote:

Real life however, is more accurate
like my K/D ratio

snap
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6412|'Murka

FatherTed wrote:

Real life however, is more accurate than the aforementioned news (lol) services.
Well at least now you guys understand how the US members of this forum feel.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

FatherTed wrote:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho … 80522.html

How 'bout UK news?.,.......................yeah, there is no problems in England regarding Islam.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6406|North Carolina
Considering what some have posted here concerning Muslims that immigrate to the First World to escape Sharia Law, I'm gonna have to side with the "don't fucking allow these courts" camp.
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6181

Turquoise wrote:

Considering what some have posted here concerning Muslims that immigrate to the First World to escape Sharia Law, I'm gonna have to side with the "don't fucking allow these courts" camp.
Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!  I don't think people here realize the problem with Sharia courts. Some of you guys even try to compare Sharia courts with existing Jewish courts....it is not even close. I don't hear the local Jewish people hoping that their courts don't exist. What I do hear from Muslims in my family and friends is that they do not want Sharia courts to follow them here to America or anywhere else. Why? What is the difference?

The difference is that Sharia courts are basically lead and run by a "fascist" cleric. What I mean is that one man (the cleric) interprets the Koran, one man decides what is right and wrong and one man determines the punishment. Sharia law is so different from region to region, Sharia law takes many, many, many forms and it always rests on the shoulders of one cleric to decide for you. That is the problem. Muslims who live abroad have no idea how they will be affected by a new Sharia court. They don't know if they will be able to practice Islam the way the wish to, like they can in America. They don't know if they will be able to wear the clothes they want to or even continue driving a car!!!!! You see, a cleric can set ground rules and those rules could be enforced on people, whether the British/ American or whatever government knows about it or not. One moment you can be shopping in a western mall without your outfit, or scarf and if someone saw you, you get reported and the next thing you know, you are in front of a Sharia Court defending your freedom in a foreign country that allows you to practice your religion freely. These Sharia courts don't just handle divorce and civil issues...THEY TRY TO ENFORCE HOW YOU PRACTICE ISLAM....Do you understand the difference now!

Also, once these rules are in place and you break them, you can be punished. Now think about the punishment Muslim women get right now for violations that most of the western world would be considered minor. You see, once these courts take hold, the power that this one cleric holds will not stay dormant, it will try to reach out and enforce its rule, radical or not (depending on the cleric). Now this is why most Muslims living abroad do not want these courts. Now, if this type of thing was happening among Jewish or any other "religious" courts...I would have the same problem, but its just not the same. Jewish communities are not against their courts, Muslim communities are against theirs.....now tell me..why is that? If regular Muslims are saying they don't want them...then there must be a very valid reason why they don't. Or do we not listen to them as well!
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6718

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!  I don't think people here realize the problem with Sharia courts. Some of you guys even try to compare Sharia courts with existing Jewish courts....it is not even close. I don't hear the local Jewish people hoping that their courts don't exist. What I do hear from Muslims in my family and friends is that they do not want Sharia courts to follow them here to America or anywhere else. Why? What is the difference?

The difference is that Sharia courts are basically lead and run by a "fascist" cleric. What I mean is that one man (the cleric) interprets the Koran, one man decides what is right and wrong and one man determines the punishment. Sharia law is so different from region to region, Sharia law takes many, many, many forms and it always rests on the shoulders of one cleric to decide for you. That is the problem. Muslims who live abroad have no idea how they will be affected by a new Sharia court. They don't know if they will be able to practice Islam the way the wish to, like they can in America. They don't know if they will be able to wear the clothes they want to or even continue driving a car!!!!! You see, a cleric can set ground rules and those rules could be enforced on people, whether the British/ American or whatever government knows about it or not. One moment you can be shopping in a western mall without your outfit, or scarf and if someone saw you, you get reported and the next thing you know, you are in front of a Sharia Court defending your freedom in a foreign country that allows you to practice your religion freely. These Sharia courts don't just handle divorce and civil issues...THEY TRY TO ENFORCE HOW YOU PRACTICE ISLAM....Do you understand the difference now!

Also, once these rules are in place and you break them, you can be punished. Now think about the punishment Muslim women get right now for violations that most of the western world would be considered minor. You see, once these courts take hold, the power that this one cleric holds will not stay dormant, it will try to reach out and enforce its rule, radical or not (depending on the cleric). Now this is why most Muslims living abroad do not want these courts. Now, if this type of thing was happening among Jewish or any other "religious" courts...I would have the same problem, but its just not the same. Jewish communities are not against their courts, Muslim communities are against theirs.....now tell me..why is that? If regular Muslims are saying they don't want them...then there must be a very valid reason why they don't. Or do we not listen to them as well!
I would like to believe you... but cam and co say there aren't any issues over in the UK concerning Islam...

also... I hope you are free to practice the religion of your choice(Islam or whatever) without having to live by someones interpretation of Sharia law...
Love is the answer
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX

Jahmanred wrote:

And a Jewish person has never been involved in an act of terrorism? Very obvious that.
I'm aware of jewish terrorism, good list BTW, and I am fully in sympathy with the Palestinians. Israel was basically founded on terrorism and continues it now.
However its islamic terrorism which is in the limelight at present so thats what is in peoples minds when there is talk of sharia courts.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
JahManRed
wank
+646|6629|IRELAND

FEOS wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Paranoid wreaks who are close to bringing back the 'good old days' of cross Crescent Moon burning.

Dilbert_X wrote:

Jahmanred wrote:

And a Jewish person has never been involved in an act of terrorism? Very obvious that.
I'm aware of jewish terrorism, good list BTW, and I am fully in sympathy with the Palestinians. Israel was basically founded on terrorism and continues it now.
However its islamic terrorism which is in the limelight at present so that's what is in peoples minds when there is talk of sharia courts.
I know that, but it is everyone with a half level head on their shoulders duty to curb the rampant Islamaphobia that is infecting our planet through the right wing media and statements like your bellow don't help things.

Dilbert_X wrote:

I guess the jews don't chop heads off people, force girls to marry their cousins, blow people up or fly aeroplanes into buildings
Not that I like to generalise about people, just stating the obvious.
FEOS
+1,182|6412|'Murka

JahManRed wrote:

FEOS wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Paranoid wreaks who are close to bringing back the 'good old days' of cross Crescent Moon burning.
Actually, more like a bunch of people who don't live here (there) having opinions about our (your) domestic politics. Deal with it. We have to.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

I would like to believe you... but cam and co say there aren't any issues over in the UK concerning Islam...

also... I hope you are free to practice the religion of your choice(Islam or whatever) without having to live by someones interpretation of Sharia law...
yup......Cam and his groupies have said all is well.....................sooooooooo you are hereby labeled:

as paranoid
as generalizing
a racist
ignorant
a hate monger
a bigot

and of course last but certainly not least...................................a nazi.........

stingray, catbox, david p. fededsteve, scootch over let the man sit........ welcome to the club
CameronPoe
+2,925|6557

lowing wrote:

as paranoid
as generalizing
a racist
ignorant
a hate monger
a bigot

and of course last but certainly not least...................................a nazi.........

stingray, catbox, david p. fededsteve, scootch over let the man sit........ welcome to the club
Explain exactly how you are not generalising...

Explain exactly how you are not bigoted... (don't make me dredge up your quotes)
JahManRed
wank
+646|6629|IRELAND

lowing wrote:

yup......Cam and his groupies have said all is well.....................sooooooooo you are hereby labeled:

as paranoid
as generalizing
a racist
ignorant
a hate monger
a bigot

Lowing, I am no ones groupie............I have my own opinions. You are complaining about labeling, while you throw labels around yourself. Practice what you preach. And for the record I am no lover of the UK, they occupy my country and I come from a long line of nationalists who have been very active against the occupation.

When the kind of Phobia which is being perpetuated towards the Muslim people was aimed at my people 30 years ago by the British, the number of Irish 'terrorists' multiplied and turned a ragtag, unorganised, dying organisation into the worlds most efficient terrorist organisation ever. I see these same mistakes being repeated and I have genuine concerns about this direction.

You people are on the outside looking in. Comment on UK foreign policies and going on in the wider world were we are all observing on a level playing field. We level headed individuals make up our own opinion about our own country, we refuse to take what the right or left wing media says as gospel, never mind people who have probably never set foot on UK soil.

Your just frustrated that we refuse to be put in the typical Democrat/Republican molds that you guys all seam to have to fit into.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6583|SE London

lowing wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho … 80522.html

How 'bout UK news?.,.......................yeah, there is no problems in England regarding Islam.
No one said that.

No problems in England with regards to Sharia courts, which that article is not related to. There are issues of religious based violence towards women amongst numerous religious communities in the UK, Sikhs and Hindus cause about as many problems on that front as Muslims though. It's not an "Islam Problem", it's an immigrant problem which has been demonstrated to recede from generation to generation. The problem is the continued rate of immigration from vastly differing cultures, something which the EU is placing more and more, much needed, stringent restrictions on. The more recent immigrants are typically the problem - their children become Anglicised sufficiently for this not to be a long term issue if immigration gets sorted out.
FEOS
+1,182|6412|'Murka

JahManRed wrote:

You people are on the outside looking in. Comment on UK US foreign policies and going on in the wider world were we are all observing on a level playing field. We level headed individuals make up our own opinion about our own country, we refuse to take what the right or left wing media says as gospel, never mind people who have probably never set foot on UK US soil.
There. I believe others have said something similar in the past regarding UK/EU interest in US domestic policy...

If you dish it out (not YOU necessarily, but EU forum members in general), then you need to take it.
― Albert Einstein

fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6492|Menlo Park, CA
The BOTTOM LINE. . . .

Europe has a major problem regarding muslims and their allegiance to their "new" nations that they live in. . . . This isnt speculation, this isnt paranoia, this isnt racial insensitivity, THIS IS FACT!!!

The MAJORITY (not all) dont like the west and its way it goes about life and business, culture etc.!! Britain, France, Germany, Holland etc. have MAJOR muslim allegiance issues that shine through on a daily basis.  There have been polls/studies done that show that the influx of immigrants DONT want to be thought of as "British" or "German" or "French". . . .  They associate themselves with their former nation and their relgion THATS IT! Thats a problem any way you slice it. . . . .

You Euro's who give them the benefit of the doubt and appease/sympathize with them are only kidding yourselves. . . . . The majority of the muslims dont want to be your friends nor do they want to see the advancement of western society.  The only thing the muslims like in their "new" nations is  A. your money  and  B. the perks of living in a socialized culture where tons of shit is free to immigrants!!!  IN ESSESENCE YOUR GETTING TAKIN' ADVANTAGE OF!! Its only a matter of time till more European cities get bombed and or their laws usurped to fit muslims and their perverted sense of society and culture. . . .
CameronPoe
+2,925|6557

fadedsteve wrote:

The BOTTOM LINE. . . .

Europe has a major problem regarding muslims and their allegiance to their "new" nations that they live in. . . . This isnt speculation, this isnt paranoia, this isnt racial insensitivity, THIS IS FACT!!!

The MAJORITY (not all) dont like the west and its way it goes about life and business, culture etc.!! Britain, France, Germany, Holland etc. have MAJOR muslim allegiance issues that shine through on a daily basis.  There have been polls/studies done that show that the influx of immigrants DONT want to be thought of as "British" or "German" or "French". . . .  They associate themselves with their former nation and their relgion THATS IT! Thats a problem any way you slice it. . . . .

You Euro's who give them the benefit of the doubt and appease/sympathize with them are only kidding yourselves. . . . . The majority of the muslims dont want to be your friends nor do they want to see the advancement of western society.  The only thing the muslims like in their "new" nations is  A. your money  and  B. the perks of living in a socialized culture where tons of shit is free to immigrants!!!  IN ESSESENCE YOUR GETTING TAKIN' ADVANTAGE OF!! Its only a matter of time till more European cities get bombed and or their laws usurped to fit muslims and their perverted sense of society and culture. . . .
It's funny that the majority of those on the forum living in Europe don't seem to see any major manifestation of any of the things you are blathering on about over there in Menlo Park, California...

Sure there will be terrorism here in Europe, just as there definitely will be in the US too. That is just a fact of life that has to be dealt with. There will not be any perversion of European law, there will not be any dilution of secularity and there will always be EQUAL RIGHTS. Ever heard of deportation by the way? Also - does the US not also have Muslim CITIZENS, much as the likes of France and the UK have?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard