60%0% - 0
71%1% - 1
80%0% - 0
9+54%54% - 39
Total: 71
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6875|FUCK UBISOFT

How many times have you broken the speeding laws putting actual life at risk? Or do you drive the speed limit every single day of your life.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6704|USA
driving the speed limit is not fucking hard. its not too slow, and it doesn't make your commute any faster to speed. try timing it sometime.

note that this doesn't apply to freeways as their speed limits are far too slow to be of use.
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6874|United States

I'm a good driver.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6755|Gold coast, Aus.

I bet no one can guess why.
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6874|United States

gene_pool wrote:

No license?
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6596|A W S M F O X

gene_pool wrote:

Too fat to move OMGAMIRITELOLOLOLOLOLO21!!2111@@#$2Q2!!
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6780
I go no more than 7 over on highways and freeways and never speed or go over 30 in residential areas. Seriously pisses me off when people go cruising through. Little Timmy doesn't need to get hit by some jackass doing 50.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6701|NYC / Hamburg

every day when I go to university or visit my friends, I just try not to go faster them 30KM/h more than the limit. I want to keep my license
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6652|Πάϊ
Probably an average of 3 times per day since '99 when I got my license. Nobody obeys speeding laws around here. It's chaos
ƒ³
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6613|Somewhere else

I break speeding laws all the time.  I guess that could count as putting life in danger.  But if your question is if I speed excessively, wrecklessly, never.  I go no more that 10 over the limit, unless its the interstate and everyone else is flying, ill go with the flow of everyone else.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|6107|England

I r dont have 1 car looooooolll
commandochristian
Honda - The Power of Dreams
+293|6546|Michigan, USA

How many times have I broken the speeding laws? As in how many times have I exceeded them? MANY times, in fact, every time I drive My motto is "My Minimum is 5 (mph) over!"

How many times have I been caught? Once, and got away with a warning - I was behind 4 other cars who were going much faster than me, but the cop chose me.  I was coasting (manual transmission ftw) and didn't brake enough so I was going 48 in a 35.  Whoops :S

I usually try to keep it on or very slightly over 5 over the limit in towns, on the highway, prefer to go at least 10 mph over, i.e. 55 limit, I go 65, sometimes 70.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6544|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
What's a speed limit?
geNius
..!.,
+144|6575|SoCal
499,972 times.

Give or take...
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6701|NYC / Hamburg

SplinterStrike wrote:

What's a speed limit?
lol +1
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Drakef
Cheeseburger Logicist
+117|6495|Vancouver
I attempt to follow every driving regulation possible, but it is difficult to maintain doing so with 95% of all drivers willing to speed and commit other acts that disobey driving laws. However, my driving standards has kept me from radar at least four or five times- Not to mention I saved the tailgater behind me from getting tagged as a speeder every time.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6478|Twyford, UK

I cycle, I can't even HIT the speed limit unnasisted. Also, my bike is uncontrollable at speeds approaching said limit, so I don't even try.
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6848|US
Of the few times I have speed, it was almost always on an open road with little traffic. (70-75mph down a wide, open road with good sight lines in a 50mph zone was probably my worst).
The times where I felt my safety was in danger, I was always doing under the limit.  Safety depends more on surrounding conditions and driver/vehicle capabilities rather than posted limits.  I can see people safely driving 100-120mph on an empty interstate.  I also see a lot of idiots try to do the speed limit in blizzards...that is much more dangerous!
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|6094|Washington DC
I don't drive, but my mom has broken them TONS of times.
Criminal
yo shut the fuck up charles
+20|6770
120 over a local bridge in my k20 rsx type-s   until i totaled it
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6536|Alberta, Canada
Spotless record
ReDevilJR
+106|6484
9 m/h over speed limit daily.. Cops don't usually bust you for that.. At least on 40 m/h + roads..
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6773|Your moms bedroom
once

153 mph

Nissan 350z

no speeding tickets

i drive 74 in 65

Last edited by Locoloki (2008-02-08 21:00:45)

Reciprocity
+721|6714|the dank(super) side of Oregon
every day.

I drive a fast car, I'm entitled.
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6651|USA
i'm on my second parking ticket of the week- if that matters for anything.

ri-diculous.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard