Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6462|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Poseidon wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Andoura you on this vid?

Oh, and.

http://www.nhl94.com/images/logos_lg/rangers.gif Will öwn    http://www.sportscenterct.com/about/ima … s-logo.jpg      tonight
Probably...but that's just because the Islanders have no real stars.

If the Islanders win even 2 of the next 4 against the Blueskirts, the Rangers officially SUCK.
Hihiii... I knew this was gonna get your undivided attention On another note. Since the rate is so diabolical, I should probably go change a truckload o´ € into $ and come over there and $pend. 3 years since the last time in N.Y. and I'm starting to miss the place. Need to go check out the new and shiny Prudential arenacenterbarn the Devils play in. May the other team win tonight!
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5920|Somewhere out in Space
I must say i am impressed with the florida goalie last night.  53 saves and a shutout.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6526|Long Island, New York
Wow...Ovechkin proving why he's my favorite player in the league! 3 goals and 2 assists tonight as the Caps rout the Bruins 10-2!
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Andoura you on this vid?

Oh, and.

http://www.nhl94.com/images/logos_lg/rangers.gif Will öwn    http://www.sportscenterct.com/about/ima … s-logo.jpg      tonight
4-3 Islanders!!! HAH!

https://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/45/fullj.bd2b61136d926920c072b7abeec8526c/bd2b61136d926920c072b7abeec8526c-getty-76074499jm008_new_york_isla.jpg
SilentscoutIX
BF2s US Server Admin
+91|6376|Vancouver, BC, Canada
Go Canucks!
Ultrafunkula

Poseidon wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Andoura you on this vid?

Oh, and.

4-3 Islanders!!! HAH!

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/45/fullj … k_isla.jpg
Ai ai ai... I burn, I burn! You got lucky... this time!

Oh, and no shaving the face for atleast two weeks. Because ze regular season ended yesterday and playoffs start on fri. GO HIFK!

Last edited by Ultrafunkula (2008-03-05 10:02:22)

Ultrafunkula

AH, BURN!

You got owned, owned owned owned...
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6627|Montreal, Qc, Canada

LOL
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
just want to say that Habs will win the cup this year ! They are AMAZING!
skipper2666
Go Canucks Go!
+13|6303|Canada BC

SilentscoutIX wrote:

Go Canucks!
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6312|New Haven, CT
Red Wings for the win (literally and internetically.)
Stun_Gun
The Tom Cruise of BF2 pilots
+102|6761|California, US
GO DUCKS! Going for 2 years in a row!
iPwnerrrr
Lets go tazy crazy!
+19|6251
Since Buffalo is out, I'm going to say go Caps for the stretch, as I'd like to see AO make the playoffs.
Ultrafunkula

Let's go Rangers!
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
Habs ended the season with 104 points!!! FKIN CRAZY
Drakef
Cheeseburger Logicist
+117|6350|Vancouver

skipper2666 wrote:

SilentscoutIX wrote:

Go Canucks!
On Thursday evening, with the final seconds of the Canucks v. Oilers game finishing, I pulled out a bottle of champagne. Popping the cork, I savoured the sweet taste of a Canuck loss. Yet, it was no ordinary loss. The Canucks had been eliminated from contention in the Stanley Cup Playoffs. The day was perfect.

Now, I realize that the Rangers, my team, will likely not make it far in the playoffs, nor is it likely that any other Original Six team will win the Cup either (I'm happy if any of the Six win, except the Leafs, of course), but this grants me five long months of taunting and mocking Canuck fans, who will likely claim that they don't care. Canucks fans are notorious as the league's greatest bandwagon jumpers.
skipper2666
Go Canucks Go!
+13|6303|Canada BC

skipper2666 wrote:

Drakef wrote:

skipper2666 wrote:

On Thursday evening, with the final seconds of the Canucks v. Oilers game finishing, I pulled out a bottle of champagne. Popping the cork, I savoured the sweet taste of a Canuck loss. Yet, it was no ordinary loss. The Canucks had been eliminated from contention in the Stanley Cup Playoffs. The day was perfect.

Now, I realize that the Rangers, my team, will likely not make it far in the playoffs, nor is it likely that any other Original Six team will win the Cup either (I'm happy if any of the Six win, except the Leafs, of course), but this grants me five long months of taunting and mocking Canuck fans, who will likely claim that they don't care. Canucks fans are notorious as the league's greatest bandwagon jumpers.
Lol bandwagon jumpers, no Canucks fans are great its Buffalo or Tampa Bay fans that are bandwagon jumpers. Canucks fans see the best in everything for example; we realize that canucks cant make the cup with just Loungo and being out of the playoffs gives us better draft standing and gives the gm a little motivation to do some trading.
Drakef
Cheeseburger Logicist
+117|6350|Vancouver

skipper2666 wrote:

Drakef wrote:

skipper2666 wrote:

Lol bandwagon jumpers, no Canucks fans are great its Buffalo or Tampa Bay fans that are bandwagon jumpers. Canucks fans see the best in everything for example; we realize that canucks cant make the cup with just Loungo and being out of the playoffs gives us better draft standing and gives the gm a little motivation to do some trading.
You are deluding yourself: Canucks fans are notorious bandwagon jumpers. It is just as much a delusion when you think there is a positive side to not making the playoffs. It's all bad in Canuck-town. A thirteenth seed is nothing to brag about, especially when it could have been a fifteenth if they had made the playoffs. Not much better. Face it: Your team blows.
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5920|Somewhere out in Space
At least the nucks dont fail as hard as the leafs.  My god you must suck if you cant even tank right.
Falcons707
+1|6355|Ontario, Canada
I think that Leafs fans are the stupidest fans in the league. I can't count how many times that I've heard "We'll win it this year", only to lose to Ottawa in the first or second round, or just miss the playoffs entirely. They haven't had a legit shot to win the cup for a long while now.

And yes, I am a Montreal fan.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Drakef wrote:

skipper2666 wrote:

Drakef wrote:

You are deluding yourself: Canucks fans are notorious bandwagon jumpers. It is just as much a delusion when you think there is a positive side to not making the playoffs. It's all bad in Canuck-town. A thirteenth seed is nothing to brag about, especially when it could have been a fifteenth if they had made the playoffs. Not much better. Face it: Your team blows.
Dude, you're rooting for the Rangers. You really can NOT speak about bandwagon fans.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6300

Go HABS GO!
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
Playoff starting today!!!!!

Eastern:

(8) Boston Bruins vs. (1) Montreal Canadiens

1. Thu, Apr 10 – at Montreal, 7:00 pm EDT (CBC, RDS)   
2. Sat, Apr 12 – at Montreal, 7:00 pm EDT (CBC, VS.)   
3. Sun, Apr 13 – at Boston, 7:00 pm EDT (CBC, RDS)   
4. Tue, Apr 15 – at Boston, 7:00 pm EDT (CBC, RDS)   
5.* Thu, Apr 17 – at Montreal, 7:00 pm EDT (CBC, RDS)   
6.* Sat, Apr 19 – at Boston (CBC, RDS)   
7.* Mon, Apr 21 – at Montreal (CBC, RDS)   

(7) Ottawa Senators vs. (2) Pittsburgh Penguins   

1. Wed, Apr 9 – at Pittsburgh, 7:00 pm EDT (VS., CBC)    Preview
2. Fri, Apr 11 – at Pittsburgh, 7:00 pm EDT (CBC, RDS)   
3. Mon, Apr 14 – at Ottawa, 7:00 pm EDT (CBC, RDS)   
4. Wed, Apr 16 – at Ottawa, 7:00 pm EDT (CBC, RDS)   
5.* Sat, Apr 19 – at Pittsburgh (VS., CBC)   
6.* Sun, Apr 20 – at Ottawa (CBC, RDS)   
7.* Tue, Apr 22 – at Pittsburgh (CBC, RDS)   

(6) Philadelphia Flyers vs. (3) Washington Capitals

1. Fri, Apr 11 – at Washington, 7:00 pm EDT (VS., TSN)   
2. Sun, Apr 13 – at Washington, 2:00 pm EDT (NBC, TSN)   
3. Tue, Apr 15 – at Philadelphia, 7:00 pm EDT (VS., TSN)   
4. Thu, Apr 17 – at Philadelphia, 7:00 pm EDT (VS., TSN)   
5.* Sat, Apr 19 – at Washington, 1:00 pm EDT (NBC, TSN)   
6.* Mon, Apr 21 – at Philadelphia (VS., TSN)   
7.* Tue, Apr 22 – at Washington (TSN)   

(5) New York Rangers vs. (4) New Jersey Devils

1. Wed, Apr 9 – at New Jersey, 7:00 pm EDT (TSN)   
2. Fri, Apr 11 – at New Jersey, 7:00 pm EDT (TSN)   
3. Sun, Apr 13 – at NY Rangers, 7:00 pm EDT (VS., TSN)   
4. Wed, Apr 16 – at NY Rangers, 7:00 pm EDT (VS., TSN)   
5.* Fri, Apr 18 – at New Jersey, 7:30 pm EDT (TSN)   
6.* Sun, Apr 20 – at NY Rangers (VS., TSN)   
7.* Tue, Apr 22 – at New Jersey (TSN)   

Western:

8) Nashville Predators vs. (1) Detroit Red Wings

1. Thu, Apr 10 – at Detroit, 7:00 pm EDT (VS.)   
2. Sat, Apr 12 – at Detroit, 2:00 pm EDT (NBC)   
3. Mon, Apr 14 – at Nashville, 7:30 pm EDT (VS.)   
4. Wed, Apr 16 – at Nashville, 9:00 pm EDT (VS.)   
5.* Fri, Apr 18 – at Detroit, 7:30 pm EDT (VS.)   
6.* Sun, Apr 20 – at Nashville, 3:00 pm EDT (NBC)   
7.* Tue, Apr 22 – at Detroit   

(7) Calgary Flames vs. (2) San Jose Sharks

1. Wed, Apr 9 – at San Jose, 10:00 pm EDT (VS., CBC)    Preview
2. Thu, Apr 10 – at San Jose, 10:00 pm EDT (CBC)   
3. Sun, Apr 13 – at Calgary, 10:00 pm EDT (CBC, VS.)   
4. Tue, Apr 15 – at Calgary, 10:00 pm EDT (CBC)   
5.* Thu, Apr 17 – at San Jose, 10:00 pm EDT (VS., CBC)   
6.* Sun, Apr 20 – at Calgary (CBC, VS.)   
7.* Tue, Apr 22 – at San Jose (CBC)   

(6) Colorado Avalanche vs. (3) Minnesota Wild

1. Wed, Apr 9 – at Minnesota, 9:00 pm EDT    Preview
2. Fri, Apr 11 – at Minnesota, 9:00 pm EDT (VS.)   
3. Mon, Apr 14 – at Colorado, 10:00 pm EDT (VS.)   
4. Tue, Apr 15 – at Colorado, 10:00 pm EDT (VS.)   
5.* Thu, Apr 17 – at Minnesota, 9:00 pm EDT   
6.* Sat, Apr 19 – at Colorado (VS.)   
7.* Tue, Apr 22 – at Minnesota   

(5) Dallas Stars vs. (4) Anaheim Ducks

1. Thu, Apr 10 – at Anaheim, 10:00 pm EDT (VS., TSN)   
2. Sat, Apr 12 – at Anaheim, 10:00 pm EDT (VS., TSN)   
3. Tue, Apr 15 – at Dallas, 8:30 pm EDT (TSN)   
4. Thu, Apr 17 – at Dallas, 8:00 pm EDT (TSN)   
5.* Fri, Apr 18 – at Anaheim, 10:30 pm EDT (VS., TSN)   
6.* Sun, Apr 20 – at Dallas (TSN)   
7.* Tue, Apr 22 – at Anaheim (TSN)   

* - If necessary

** - Habs Will Win The Stanley Cup

Last edited by Andoura (2008-04-09 09:06:38)

.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6442|The Twilight Zone
LIVE: Nashville vs Detroit
mms://a1729.l2168647534.c21686.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1729/21686/v0001/reflector:54953
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
Habs fkin pwned the bruins..... Once again!!  they won their last twelve games vs them. These guys are freaking out. They can't beat us.

Habs in 4, we are going far this year!!!!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard