3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6295|The | Netherlands
How do you feel about it?

I've been kicked twice from one of the only EU AF servers, for seatswitching. As it appears I killed the admin with my first missile on Operation Harvest. I rejoined and said, 'what should I do? Get myself killed by you because I'm not allowed to switch?' I got kicked again, admins response: 'You don't need to learn me something.. Mr clever'

It's just pathetic, it's in the game, don't forbid it. If you don't want to get killed, don't play this game.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6337|Twyford, UK
You're denying someone the ability to gun for you, and the opportunity to learn. They were right to ban you.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6639
It's how shitty players keep good players from owning them. It's also the reason I barely play vehicle servers anymore.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6827|Kubra, Damn it!

3lmo wrote:

It's just pathetic, it's in the game, don't forbid it. If you don't want to get killed, don't play this game.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6400|Somersetshire
wait a minute, are you saying seat switching is easier then having a gunner?
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6619|UK

Tehremos wrote:

It is, unless you have a decent gunner. But how will you know if you're gonna have a decent gunner if you don't let them in?

/me notices a paradox.
Ganko_06
Laughter with an S
+167|6637|Camoran's Paradise

Tehremos wrote:

I can vouch for that when the gunner is incompetent.  Unless I know they are decent gunners, I do whatever it takes to keep them out.
jord
+2,382|6670|The North, beyond the wall.

Skorpy-chan wrote:

You're denying someone the ability to gun for you, and the opportunity to learn. They were right to ban you.
Who needs to learn how to gun, the game has been out 2 years...

To be honest whoever is the pilot that is there vehicle. They are the one in control, which is why if they spam get out. You get out.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6445|The Twilight Zone

jord wrote:

Skorpy-chan wrote:

The guy who just started to play bf2.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
jord

.Sup wrote:

jord wrote:

Skorpy-chan wrote:

The guy who just started to play bf2.
Obviously, my point is that nobody new is starting. Very few anyway.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6821|Grapevine, TX
I justy got two guys from work to start in last 30 days, another is getting a copy this weekend They both have BF2idis reeeal bad

If the server dosent allow it, i try to find a decent gunner or pilot to let me gun for them. Most days I will always ask for a gunner...
[K] Need a decent Gunner, join Squad bravo!!![/k] If no one hops in I fly solo. If they say no soloing, they usually mean no seat hopping, so I refrain but Ill continue to fly around and just use pilot missiles.
But I dont see anything wrong with soloing, the people that do dont have any good defense for it, and most likely they cant do it, so they dont allow it.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6632|Your moms bedroom
they should just have a patch where as soon as you seat switch, the helo goes upside down and smashes into the ground
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6140|San Antonio, Texas
If there are sucky gunners on the team, I'll let the soloist do his work. If there are good gunners on the team, they should both be in the air.
jord

Locoloki wrote:

they should just have a patch where as soon as you seat switch, the helo goes upside down and smashes into the ground
Or a patch with a gunner eject button.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6632|Your moms bedroom

jord wrote:

Locoloki wrote:

Or a patch with a gunner eject button.
how about both
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
Well the point was, there was nobody to be my gunner! It was on Harvest, 1 guy who had a KD ratio of 0 kills en 19 deaths the round before took the Scout-heli, en I was alone with the Mi-28.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6564

I get kicked for it too and quite a lot at that. It's surprising that people don't realise that EA could have easily stopped it if they wanted to with 1.3, 1.4 or 1.41. Did they? No.

If there's no gunner around, I can't see a valid reason why an admin wouldn't allow it. They don't like being killed, simple as that.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6821|Grapevine, TX
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=91063
I try to play on US server, but Im up for a Eu server if you need a gunner/ pilot hit me up on xfire teflonshadow
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff

Toilet Sex wrote:

If there's no gunner around, I can't see a valid reason why an admin wouldn't allow it. They don't like being killed, simple as that.
Total agree, I think the admin would also switch if he was solo against an enemy chopper.

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=91063
I try to play on US server, but Im up for a Eu server if you need a gunner/ pilot hit me up on xfire teflonshadow
Don't know what ping you would have, but we can always give it a try
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6213|Finland
Well if you leave carrier without taking anybody with you just so you can solo, i those people...
But if it has been proven that he can't shoot a shit then its not that bad to go alone, i mean its no fun to fly with uber noob...
Benzin
+576|5990
I think seat switching is one of the lamest things around, TBH. Find a gunner, or just learn to dodge missiles.
jord

CapnNismo wrote:

I think seat switching is one of the lamest things around, TBH. Find a gunner, or just learn to dodge missiles.
Could you not learn to doge TV missles?
Flex
Flex Appeal
+18|6462|NY
Anyone who has a problem with someone soloing needs to find something else to complain about...

That said, I will be more than happy to fly someone who is a competant gunner...but if you're shooting a tv missle straight and not directing them I will ask for you to hop out...

Servers that kick for seat switching and bunnyhopping are imo "lame". And to say that people who solo do it bc they're less skilled is LOL funny.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6558|England

Toilet Sex wrote:

Took the words right out of my mouth ( ).

Thats exactly right. If you spawn at the helipad, the chopper is free and nobody else is around what the hell are you supposed to do. "ooo, lets use the pilots rockets". Yeah, right. That is NOT a viable option.
If the heli is free and noone else is around, ill happily solo. Its when people tk so that they can solo that I dont agree with.

CapnNismo wrote:

Ok, instead of going out and killing enemies lets just sit around the helipad and wait for someone to join me. Yeah lets wait for that inevitable arty strike. Because that is helping your team out isnt it.

Common sense in this game is a big fucking loss on most people.
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff

CapnNismo wrote:

And than after your gunner shot all his missiles on random trees, return to the helipad, getting ammo, and repeat? You'll get killed by that on the lung run anyway :x

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard