FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6513|so randum

1927 wrote:

Just a happy little primadonna who has the ability to play also.
1. No there is more to him than that, I agree he is happy, he isn't little, please define what you mean by primadonna?  Yes he has an ego just like every other young footballer but remember when he came back from the WC the whole of UK hated him, even UTD fans booed him (once) and for 3 months every opposition fan booed him.  He is argubly the best player in the world right now, he obvious plays a little bit more than you suggest.

The "GAY" thing would of been to quit UK Football and head off in the sun, the easy option, (a bit like making claims about him with NO proof) instead he has improved his game, become a idol to thousands of young kids and helped both club and country.  In pretty much the same way Beckam did after getting sent off vs the Argies in the WC (10 years ago approx).  He came back, was the target of the press in trying to explain why England failed but just like Ronaldo used the pressure to become a better player and lets face it, earn the kind of money that us JEALOUS onlookers can only dream about.  At the same time pushing his Club and Country onto greater things.

2.  I'm not a fan of Utd or Portugal but just football in general and it gets right up my nose when people post silly statements, no offence to you Ultra your not the first or last.  I can understand you hate the guy you have every right to but it dosen't give anyone the right to post things untrue.
This post wins.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
02fxnmaurer
+75|6495|Birmingham UK
hes a cunt tbh ....surely all british people should hate him ...for fuckin rooney over in the world cup

..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6662
1927(h)

02fxnmaurer wrote:

hes a cunt tbh ....surely all british people should hate him ...for fuckin rooney over in the world cup

I'm Welsh, I don't hate him, I was sorry England went out but I would be more gutted if Ronaldo moved to Madrid for eg.

Why is he a C*nt?
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6361|Belfast
hes shit and overrated
a bit like Tom Brady

yeah he can kick a ball well and do some skills
but "Best in the World"
way too far

i hate him
he takes all the credit for goals
he cried when he scored his first manu hat trick
i mean
COME ON

manu sucks also tbh
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6535

Ec0li wrote:

Are you serious?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6634|London, England

ig wrote:

Ec0li wrote:

Are you serious?
no u
02fxnmaurer
+75|6495|Birmingham UK
lol ...i just resent how excessively rich and cocky  he is (in situations like when he broke rooneys metatarsals) i mean given hes an amazing player.

let alone the fact he stuffs my team (aston villa) everytime we play man u. Great player ...just dislike the person.

Last edited by 02fxnmaurer (2008-02-05 09:36:40)

Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6653|Your moms bedroom

Ben0 wrote:

Fuck ronlado. He can suck my hairy bollocks. One less year 'til he dies is good though. Happy Being-closer-to-your-death-day. Twat.
heh
1927(h)

henno13 wrote:

hes shit and overrated
a bit like Tom Brady

but "Best in the World"
way too far

i hate him
i mean
COME ON

manu sucks also tbh
I can't be arsed to try and reason with arguments like this but I know MODS have posted on the subject of putting your point across etc.

Argubly he is the best in the world, thats a great thing as it brings up debate, opinons are also great not always correct or wrong.

I can't coment on Tom Brady as I don't know who he is (QB from Super bowl?)

What would be great is start a new thread and we can all add the current players who we think are above Ronaldo in the list of "Best Player in the World" and give reasons.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6486|6 6 4 oh, I forget

1927 wrote:

1. No there is more to him than that, I agree he is happy, he isn't little, please define what you mean by primadonna?  Yes he has an ego just like every other young footballer but remember when he came back from the WC the whole of UK hated him, even UTD fans booed him (once) and for 3 months every opposition fan booed him.  He is argubly the best player in the world right now, he obvious plays a little bit more than you suggest.

The "GAY" thing would of been to quit UK Football and head off in the sun, the easy option, (a bit like making claims about him with NO proof) instead he has improved his game, become a idol to thousands of young kids and helped both club and country.  In pretty much the same way Beckam did after getting sent off vs the Argies in the WC (10 years ago approx).  He came back, was the target of the press in trying to explain why England failed but just like Ronaldo used the pressure to become a better player and lets face it, earn the kind of money that us JEALOUS onlookers can only dream about.  At the same time pushing his Club and Country onto greater things.

2.  I'm not a fan of Utd or Portugal but just football in general and it gets right up my nose when people post silly statements, no offence to you Ultra your not the first or last.  I can understand you hate the guy you have every right to but it dosen't give anyone the right to post things untrue.
Well this was quite a deep and contentfull reply among "no u" ones here on the forum so I'm gonna provide you with an answer Well, I just see blood red when he's on the field. Like I've said before in another thread, he is good, but those dives he takes... oh boy. For example in the euro qualifiers against Finland. If someone as much as got near him, down he went. And this happens in the premiere league also. I hate all this diving filming acting and whatnot that's not included in this fine sport. I'm not accusing him alone, there are others too who have weak knees from time to time. In fact Roman Eremenko jr is one of these types and he ought to stop with it too. Gotta hope these both examples get a tad wiser with age. Yes yes, Ronaldo isn't gay for real. After all he had that wild night with them prostitutas
1927(h)

02fxnmaurer wrote:

lol ...i just resent how excessively rich and cocky  he is (in situations like when he broke rooneys metatarsals) i mean given hes an amazing player.

let alone the fact he stuffs my team (aston villa) everytime we play man u. Great player ...just dislike the person.

I agree with all of this other than breaking Rooneys Meta.... as I don't think he intentionally went out to do that.

Have you heard to stay at Man uTd they are offering him £40m, or £140,000 per week.  I don't hate him for that but think its a terrible thing.
SteikeTa
+153|6760|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
One of the best actors
1927(h)

Ultrafunkula wrote:

1927 wrote:

Well this was quite a deep and contentfull reply among "no u" ones here on the forum so I'm gonna provide you with an answer Well, I just see blood red when he's on the field. Like I've said before in another thread, he is good, but those dives he takes... oh boy. For example in the euro qualifiers against Finland. If someone as much as got near him, down he went. And this happens in the premiere league also. I hate all this diving filming acting and whatnot that's not included in this fine sport. I'm not accusing him alone, there are others too who have weak knees from time to time. In fact Roman Eremenko jr is one of these types and he ought to stop with it too. Gotta hope these both examples get a tad wiser with age. Yes yes, Ronaldo isn't gay for real. After all he had that wild night with them prostitutas
They probably train during the week on how to con the ref, how to dive, how to surround the ref etc.  I would do all I can to remove that side of the game as all the little kids who adore Ronaldo think its ok to Dive and look at the ref open armed even before hitting the deck.

Im sorry I can't comment on the diving vs Finland as I didnt see it but I have seen many many examples of Ronaldo diving.  Has he done it as much this season?  I havent heard as much critism as in the past about it. I blame argubly the greatest ever for bringing "Conning the ref", Maradonna - with his hand of god.

I think Ronaldo became a man when he returned to England after the WC disaster just like Beckam did after that disaster.

Can anyone remember who Beckam kicked out at? (without searching)

I don't know what you mean "no u" i'll apolagise now if it was for spelling or bad gramma.

I only mention Prossies as quite often The News of the World print stories in it about him, and we all know whats printed in that rag is the truth, yeah right.
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6492|Sheffield-England
I hope he falls over a football onto a sharpened goalpost through the head.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6502|Gogledd Cymru

henno13 wrote:

hes shit and overrated
a bit like Tom Brady

but "Best in the World"
way too far

i hate him
i mean
COME ON

manu sucks also tbh
1. If he's shit and overrated, how come he has scored 27 goals in 28 games this season? Does this make every attacking footballer at chelsea, even shitter, and even more overrated?
2. Who do you think is a better winger than him in the world?
3. Have you ever heard him or saw him take "all the credit" for the goals? He rarely does interviews let alone take the credit where it isn't deserved.
4. Scoring a hat trick after scoring 2 goals on more than 15 occasions isn't an achievement? How often do midfielders score hat-tricks? I'm sure many footballers would be overcome by emotion after scoring a hat-trick in top flight football.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6486|6 6 4 oh, I forget

1927(h) wrote:

I don't know what you mean "no u" i'll apolagise now if it was for spelling or bad gramma.

I only mention Prossies as quite often The News of the World print stories in it about him, and we all know whats printed in that rag is the truth, yeah right.
No bad grammar on your behalf. Forget that "no u" thing. You'll get it when you see it in a thread. I'm too lazy to try and explain this. If the yellow press says he fucked a bunch of h00kers then he did. They speak the truth like any other government in the world J/K. I don't care if he did or didn't. A good party is always a good party but I still hate him deep down in my heart and soul
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6702|London, UK
Rooooooooonaldo.

https://i30.tinypic.com/1620194.jpg

Last edited by bullit (2008-02-05 10:29:46)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6513|so randum

1927(h) wrote:

Can anyone remember who Beckam kicked out at? (without searching)
Diego Simeone
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5987|England

The Sheriff wrote:

inb4samtheman

Happy bday.

On topic:
Happy b day ronaldo
hope u have a good laugh with ur mates and get pissed

then throw up in ur sleep and suffocate on ur own sick u stupid faggot. go die
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6513|so randum

SamTheMan:D wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

inb4samtheman

Happy bday.

On topic:
Happy b day ronaldo
hope u have a good laugh with ur mates and get pissed

then throw up in ur sleep and suffocate on ur own sick u stupid faggot. go die
Haha i just read the top and thought "umm lol".

Then i scrolled.

and thought "umm hahah i love sam"

xx
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6702|London, UK
Shearer @ World Cup 2006 after England Lose: "I think when Rooney gets back to the training at Manchester he should give Ronaldo a slap".

First training session at Manchester, Shit happens.

Shearer @ Football Focus a few weeks ago: "Ronaldo is the best player in the world".

Last edited by bullit (2008-02-05 10:44:14)

justice
OctoPoster
+978|6753|OctoLand
I hate him, but I'm not gonna say he's a shit player...
I know fucking karate
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5987|England

Got a few more pics for op:

https://gummidadi.blog.is/users/b4/gummidadi/img/ronaldo-crying.jpg

https://i27.tinypic.com/2vxr8nl.jpg

Last edited by SamTheMan:D (2008-02-05 10:58:48)

NantanCochise
+55|5991|Portugal/United States
Wow, we got a lot of haters here. I suppose if he played for your club you guys would be the ones loving him. ...and no Im not a Man U fan, but he is, if not the best than one of the best at the moment-FACT.

Last edited by NantanCochise (2008-02-05 11:10:42)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard