I'm posting this just for you.

Xbone Stormsurgezz
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6637|London, England

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

just got back from performing my civic duty.  ran into my mom at the polling station too.
Ron Paul right? ..
do you even have to ask, of course.
Your mum voted for Ron Paul?
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6214

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

he made 5 million in one day!
Forget about ron paul.. he's crazy anyway..  nobody talk about him, nobody "important" endorsed him.. why vote for someone who can't win?  don't waste your vote

You should have voted for obama, Oprah is voting for him goddamnit!!

Some hollywood artists made a cool video about a speech he made some time ago..  that alone should convince you that he's the right man !!

Go Obama!! you don't have to know what he stand for..  just vote for him cuz he's cool
IRONCHEF
+385|6507|Northern California

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

he's also the recipient of the highest dollar amount from US military donations!  I think he got $220k total from military...guess Mr. John "Senile" McCain is wrong that the military just wants to stay and win!
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6665|Washington DC

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Forget about ron paul.. he's crazy anyway..  nobody talk about him, nobody "important" endorsed him.. why vote for someone who can't win?  don't waste your vote

You should have voted for obama, Oprah is voting for him goddamnit!!
Oprah?  Ummm ... wow ... so, a daytime talk-show host who mesmerizes couch-potatoes with mixed messages is now an "important" endorsement.  What is America coming to if we were to start thinking this way?
IRONCHEF

Kmarion wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Boooo!!  Hit job video.  Out of context masterpiece as it was, he's simply not supportive of pre-emptive warfare, he doesn't support the Iraq war, and he's showing that dems can actually be tough "when war is the right course of action."  This video does NOT succeed in making people think he's like Hillary..who is pro-war, like her husband was.

Last edited by IRONCHEF (2008-02-05 13:40:24)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6659

Mek-Izzle wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Ron Paul right? ..
do you even have to ask, of course.
Your mum voted for Ron Paul?
I think she voted for mccain.  funny though, she showed up right after I did and I walked towards the democrat box and she went to the republican
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6617|132 and Bush

IRONCHEF wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Boooo!!  Hit job video.  Out of context masterpiece as it was, he's simply not supportive of pre-emptive warfare, he doesn't support the Iraq war, and he's showing that dems can actually be tough "when war is the right course of action."  This video does NOT succeed in making people think he's like Hillary..who is pro-war, like her husband was.
I know. But it was the Perfect video for GS who supports Obama and dislikes RP .
Xbone Stormsurgezz
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6659

Kmarion wrote:

IRONCHEF wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

I know. But it was the Perfect video for GS who supports Obama and dislikes RP .
I didnt like Obama beating the war drums, but then I thought, I didnt think we should have gone into Iraq and I still ended up going.   Why should his stance on Pakistan keep me from voting for him.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6757|OctoLand
I'm watching McCain right now, he's the most convincing candidate from what I've seen so far (which isnt that much if I'm being honest)....I really don't like Obama and Clinton, if I was an american my vote sure as hell wouldn't go to either of those 2. But It really is disappointing to see such poor candidates in general, for the great US of A.
I know fucking karate
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6659
5 more hours for you Californians to vote.
SGT_Dicklewicz
+33|6640

S.Lythberg wrote:

McCain and Hillary...

Obama will win my state though, he's our Senator (who isn't doing his job by the way...)
Same State here. Looks like we elected him so he could run for President. I still would like to know what he has done for Illinois or anyone else for that matter. Oh yeah I forgot Oprah is his friend and that is all that should matter.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6617|132 and Bush

Alabama: Obama 60, Clinton 37… Arizona: Obama 51, Clinton 45… Connecticut: Obama 53, Clinton 45… Delaware: Obama 56, Clinton 42… Georgia: Obama 75, Clinton 26… Illinois: Obama 70, Clinton 30… Massachusetts: Obama 50, Clinton 48… Missouri: Obama 50, Clinton 46… New Jersey: Obama 53, Clinton 47

CLINTON: Arkansas: Clinton 72, Obama 26… California: Clinton 50, Obama 47… New York: Clinton 56, Obama 43… Oklahoma: Clinton 61, Obama 31… Tennessee: Clinton 52, Obama 41

Obama wins Georgia. GOP is too close to call.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
IRONCHEF
here's some good status updates if you want to give your keyboard a rest:

REPUBLICANS:
http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/primar … ard/#val=R

DEMOCRATS:
http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/primar … ard/#val=D

c'monnnnnnnn California!!  Do NOT give it to Hillary!

Last edited by IRONCHEF (2008-02-05 16:53:34)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6617|132 and Bush

Good lord — 86-13 for Obama.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Vote2008 … amp;page=1

I gotta go get my daughter from softball practice.. keep it update IC .
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6484
My Ti-83 says that Obama has 792 delegates while Hillary has 670 so far.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6169|what

go Obama.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
IRONCHEF
Looks like this CNN reporting station updates regularly so this could be used for up-to-date updates... I'm going home now to not vote...I'm a "decline to state" party member so I can't pick Obama in CA. 

REPUBLICANS:
http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/primar … ard/#val=R

DEMOCRATS:
http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/primar … ard/#val=D

Last edited by IRONCHEF (2008-02-05 17:06:53)

Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6732
Go Hillary Go... this will make it so much easier on the Republican candidate...
Love is the answer
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5977|Washington DC
How can a vote be too close to call? There aren't variables here... they're constant numbers. Pretty simple math.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6463|Chicago, IL

TheAussieReaper wrote:

go Obama.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6665

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

Go Hillary Go... this will make it so much easier on the Republican candidate...
What if it goes wrong? What if she somehow wins overall?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6617|132 and Bush

And the convented 50 cent endorsement goes to!

http://www.redlasso.com/ClipPlayer.aspx … 6d48f2ecc1
Xbone Stormsurgezz
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6648|949

Kmarion wrote:

And the convented 50 cent endorsement goes to!

http://www.redlasso.com/ClipPlayer.aspx … 6d48f2ecc1
Yeah, well I don't want shit music by some dude who sounds like he has a pacifier in his mouth when he's talking, either.

That guy should be lucky anyone gives a fuck what he thinks.

Last edited by KEN-JENNINGS (2008-02-05 19:01:15)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6617|132 and Bush

Obama/Romney(duh) just took Utah.
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard