Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6473|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Trippy. My eyes are brown on the inner circle and green on the outer.
kripp
+42|6741|Florida (305)
My mutation is my giant penis lol.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6774|Noizyland

Mutant here. Sucks about the lack of blue-eye related superpowers though.
Did you know though that the Turks, (and probably other cultures,) were wary of blue-eyed people believing them to have mind reading/warping powers. They wore blue eye beads or charms to protect them from blue-eyed people, if the bead/charm cracked it meant that a blue-eyed person was trying to hack into their mind and the bead/charm was protecting them.
The beads/chams look like this, you may have seen them before:
https://www.turkishimports.com.au/mediac/400_0/media/evil.eyes.JPG
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
David.P
Banned
+649|6274
So is this the first step to being like X-men?

EDIT: I have blue-green eyes. But it depends on the light.

Last edited by David.P (2008-02-01 08:37:40)

Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6684|West Yorkshire, U.K
Its the gingers that you have to look out for
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5932|CA
I'm a mutant.  Cool.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6107|Birmingham, UK
I have blue eyes and light brown hair!
stef10
+173|6482|Denmark
I have dark hair and brown eyes - im normal - yayz
Raphi
Banned
+354|6258|Basel, Switzerland

gene_pool wrote:

I have blue eyes and black hair. So in my face region alone I have a genetic mutation and a colourless heat attracting void. Awesome.
Same, lulz
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6709|Charlie One Alpha
Blue eyes FTW.

I've heard that blue eyes are actually the rarest colour, and that green is the product of a mixture between green and brown eyes.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
stef10
+173|6482|Denmark

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Blue eyes FTW.

I've heard that blue eyes are actually the rarest colour, and that green is the product of a mixture between green and brown eyes.
we were first

SHUT UP

plz?
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6148|San Antonio, Texas
Wow, I saw this on another forums I visit yesterday.

Just call me brown eyes, and six fingers.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6525|South Florida

Stingray24 wrote:

How about you?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22934464/wi … ?GT1=10815

People with blue eyes have a single, common ancestor, according to new research.

A team of scientists has tracked down a genetic mutation that leads to blue eyes. The mutation occurred between 6,000 and 10,000 years ago, so before then, there were no blue eyes.

"Originally, we all had brown eyes," said Hans Eiberg from the Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine at the University of Copenhagen.
No.
God created you with blue eyes.
End of story.
Don't ask questions.

*rollseyes*
15 more years! 15 more years!
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6408|Somersetshire

Kurazoo wrote:

Its the gingers that you have to look out for
i must be like among the rarest human beings ever lol

i am male, that is the rarer gender,
i am ginger, that the puts me within 10% of the whole human population, let alone how rare i must be in the male population,
i cannot roll my toungue, again, this is rarer then being able to,
i am a "paleskinned" ginger, but, i am what is known as a "daywalker" among the ginger comunity because i do not burn easily, which is rare
my eyes stay blue most of the time, which as someone said up there ^ lol, that blue eyes are rare

hahaha, i am rarer then most of you (there's probably someone rarer lol, like an albino or something lol)

Last edited by Tehremos (2008-02-01 08:39:05)

Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6197|Winland

I'm mutated.

But I also have two dicks, three eyes, of wich two are blue and one red, a leg growing out my mouth and a tounge for nose. I smell with the nose that's on my back-leg.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
jsnipy
+3,276|6522|...

mine go back and forth between blue and grey
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.
You're just jealous because your eyes are the same colour as shit.

Blue eyes are clearly the best.
kptk92
u
+972|6408|tc_london
I'm special, as I have blue eyes and brown hair.

Plus I have a longer backbone than anyone else, so I also have a tail!!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England
My hair and eyes are always interchanging from brown and black. Last time, I swear to god the front part of my hair was brown. The back was black and my left eye was brown and the right was black (well not black but dark brown/almost black)

I lol'd

It's only happened once, and If I could keep it like that. I would tbh.

Last edited by Mek-Izzle (2008-02-01 10:10:24)

topal63
. . .
+533|6718
I am a mutant.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468
I doubt that. Blue-eyes is a recessive gene, if at first only one person had them, he would be the only person to have them as they would have been overridden by the Brown-eye gene which is dominant.
topal63
. . .
+533|6718

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

I doubt that. Blue-eyes is a recessive gene, if at first only one person had them, he would be the only person to have them as they would have been overridden by the Brown-eye gene which is dominant.
LOL

It's simple the mutation happens. Then there are offspring with that mutation. Until two people, a few (or many) generations later, contribute the recessive gene - in(into) a single individual it is a latent mutation that is not expressed. But if you have this mutation (blue-eyed) recessive gene, being contributed by both the mother and the father; it does not matter if they have brown eyes - you will have blue eyes (the recessive gene - paired will be expressed).
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6766|UK
Greeny blue eyes here.
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6132|Carnoustie, Scotland
Blue
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6286|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

My eyes go between blue and green depending on the light
I have something in common with Fenris

Though mine look grey if I wear something grey and the light is right

Last edited by FloppY_ (2008-02-01 10:42:16)

­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard