Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6663|USA

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

president doesnt have the power to overhaul anything.  another thing about ron paul I dont like, I dont agree with his interpretation of the constituion.  I dont get my opinions from fox or cnn.  The only time I watch those stations is when I wanna get pissed off.  I follow Tim Russert/Keith Oberman/Jim Lehrer/Chris Mathews.
I can only side with Olberman there.

We keep on the course set and soon the President can do whatever he/she wants. But your right. He can't overhaul anything. But I'd love to see him try. No one else has the balls. They won't even talk about issues. Guess what Chuck Norris said McCain was old. HOLY SHIT!

But when Ron Paul reminds you we're in trillion dollar debt and reminds you the economy is shit for the middle class, eh.....those other guys on stage aren't looking so good. Obama and Clinton are gonna give away free healthcare. Just peoplel in my tax bracket have to pay for it. Cool.
topal63
. . .
+533|6719
Ha, Chuck Norris is kinda OLD TOO! (Date of Birth: March 10 1940, He's going to be 68 this year.) McCain 71.

Last edited by topal63 (2008-01-30 21:00:14)

Phrozenbot
+632|6617|do not disturb

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

president doesnt have the power to overhaul anything.  another thing about ron paul I dont like, I dont agree with his interpretation of the constituion.  I dont get my opinions from fox or cnn.  The only time I watch those stations is when I wanna get pissed off.  I follow Tim Russert/Keith Oberman/Jim Lehrer/Chris Mathews.

We keep on the course set and soon the President can do whatever he/she wants. But your right. He can't overhaul anything. But I'd love to see him try. No one else has the balls. They won't even talk about issues. Guess what Chuck Norris said McCain was old. HOLY SHIT!

But when Ron Paul reminds you we're in trillion dollar debt and reminds you the economy is shit for the middle class, eh.....those other guys on stage aren't looking so good. Obama and Clinton are gonna give away free healthcare. Just peoplel in my tax bracket have to pay for it. Cool.
He can veto any bill with pork on it. That is a start.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645

Phrozenbot wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

there will be much less if he is no longer in congress by then.

Jesus Christ, the man is PART OF THE PROBLEM!!!!
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

I love that CNN one where they said that "online resources" said he was a "flake". Someone Googled it and the only thing they came up with were links to stories of CNN calling Ron Paul a flake.

I seriously don't understand why the media shuns him. Is it because he's able to raise so much money without their help? Or he just isn't a typical Rep/Dem douchebag?
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645

mtb0minime wrote:

I love that CNN one where they said that "online resources" said he was a "flake". Someone Googled it and the only thing they came up with were links to stories of CNN calling Ron Paul a flake.

I seriously don't understand why the media shuns him. Is it because he's able to raise so much money without their help? Or he just isn't a typical Rep/Dem douchebag?
he is a libertarian douchebag
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Im glad that they are much smarter people here with the patience and knowledge to explain why he is the wrong person for the office of commander in chief than I could hope to.
You can always count on topal63 for a well thought out response (well almost ).

Repetition gets old.
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=89335

Ron Paul has been on Jay Leno, Glenn Beck (Full hour), Lou Dobbs, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, Tucker Carlson, CNBC, Bill Maher, Wolf Blitzer, Newsweek, John Roberts ..     just skimming the top..
You can't compare K. I've seen Rudy on tv everyday. Clips of him Mittens McCain Obama Hillary Huck  Thompson. Everyday. Even when Rudy was beat by Paul in Iowa. When Thompson was beat by Paul in New Hampshire. When Paul beat everyone except Romney in Nevada. Not a peep.

Can't compare. List all the youtube's you want.

There is a Mainstream Media conspiracy. here is proof.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEtiLPA0zuE

Tell me why Fox edited that response out of its west coast replay?

As crazy as he may sound/be, he isn't getting a fair shot by the media. But if he wins alot of people will lose money. the kind of people that own tv stations as a hobby.
First off I don't think using Fox as the "norm" is smart. Fox news bias is not exactly late breaking news. All of those youtube clips were clips of mainstream NETWORK shows. Show like Jay Leno get a ton of viewers. The media always follows the front runners. This paranoia some of the Ron Paul supporters have is just desperation. He has had time on every single news outlet. He has got more coverage than most candidates who trail this far behind. He is no where near the frontrunner's. The media cares about one thing, ratings. The audience decides the programming. Unfortunately for Paul supporters viewers want to watch coverage of a candidate who might actually win. This need to pass off Ron Paul's losing streak on the idea of a great conspiracy is just weak.

You are the picture perfect example of someone who pretends to be skeptical but in reality doesn't care to listen. Remarks like " List all the youtube's you want." just tells me that you have an idea in your head and you have no desire to consider anything else. I true skeptic will ask to be convinced, they like the challenge. You have just turned you brain off. Your man is failing so the only answer is media conspiracy.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6663|USA

Kmarion wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Ron Paul has been on Jay Leno, Glenn Beck (Full hour), Lou Dobbs, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, Tucker Carlson, CNBC, Bill Maher, Wolf Blitzer, Newsweek, John Roberts ..     just skimming the top.
You can't compare K. I've seen Rudy on tv everyday. Clips of him Mittens McCain Obama Hillary Huck  Thompson. Everyday. Even when Rudy was beat by Paul in Iowa. When Thompson was beat by Paul in New Hampshire. When Paul beat everyone except Romney in Nevada. Not a peep.

As crazy as he may sound/be, he isn't getting a fair shot by the media. But if he wins alot of people will lose money. the kind of people that own tv stations as a hobby.
First off I don't think using Fox as the "norm" is smart. Fox news bias is not exactly late breaking news. All of those youtube clips were clips of mainstream NETWORK shows. Show like Jay Leno get a ton of viewers. The media always follows the front runners. This paranoia some of the Ron Paul supporters have is just desperation. He has had time on every single news outlet. He has got more coverage than most candidates who trail this far behind. He is no where near the frontrunner's. The media cares about one thing, ratings. The audience decides the programming. Unfortunately for Paul supporters viewers want to watch coverage of a candidate who might actually win. This need to pass off Ron Paul's losing streak on the idea of a great conspiracy is just weak.

You are the picture perfect example of someone who pretends to be skeptical but in reality doesn't care to listen. Remarks like " List all the youtube's you want." just tells me that you have an idea in your head and you have no desire to consider anything else. I true skeptic will ask to be convinced, they like the challenge. You have just turned you brain off. Your man is failing so the only answer is media conspiracy.
So you just dismiss fox's apparent mishap in editing? It was a figment of my imagination?

They have all been on Leno by the way.

Last edited by Mason4Assassin444 (2008-01-30 21:17:30)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

No I don't. Fox is shit.. I addressed that. But I don't think there is an industry wide boycott of Ron Paul.

They have all been on Leno by the way.
So in order for Ron Paul to get a fair shake you think they should exclude the others? Damn man, isn't that the type of unfairness your are complaining about?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
they give him too much coverage.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6663|USA

Kmarion wrote:

No I don't. Fox is shit.. I addressed that. But I don't think there is an industry wide boycott of Ron Paul.
ok.
Phrozenbot
+632|6617|do not disturb

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Phrozenbot wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

there will be much less if he is no longer in congress by then.

Jesus Christ, the man is PART OF THE PROBLEM!!!!
He has never voted for a tax increase, and from this record he seems to vote against a lot of excess spending bills. He isn't perfect, but he is very fiscal in my opinion.
Lynx14
+41|5972
Everyone tries to mess with the truly good at heart cantidates such as Dennis Kucinich they kept him out of all the debates and other things.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6707

Kmarion wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Ron Paul has been on Jay Leno, Glenn Beck (Full hour), Lou Dobbs, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, Tucker Carlson, CNBC, Bill Maher, Wolf Blitzer, Newsweek, John Roberts ..     just skimming the top.

The mainstream media is ignoring him because they do not repect his views and are too scared to even consider him as a major candidate.  When he wins two debates and then rarely gets invited to any more, how could you not wonder what is going on?  He has much more support than you seem to think.  First of all, he broke the record for the most money raised in a single day at $6 million dollars.  I did not hear about it from the mainstream news even once, and my television is turned on the news all day.  It should have been a huge deal.  The more obscure the candidate, the more attention the story would have gotten.  He's not doing badly at all.

Last edited by Deadmonkiefart (2008-01-30 21:34:13)

Deadmonkiefart
+177|6707

Kmarion wrote:

He has had time on every single news outlet. He has got more coverage than most candidates who trail this far behind. He is no where near the frontrunner's.
He has had time on every single news outlet you say?  Funny, I havent seen him once.  I hear about Hillary or Obama every 3 minutes and I have seen each of them interviewed at least 5 times.  I saw 10 news give Hillary over 5 minutes just the other day!  Hypothetically, even if he was as obscure as you seem to think, having him interviewed would bring more viewers, because it would be something new.  People get tired of hearing about Obama and Hillary everytime they turn on the television.  Some of my friends don't even know who he is!  With his victories, he should be getting much more news time than he has been.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

The mainstream media is ignoring him because they do not repect his views and are too scared to even consider him as a major candidate.
They are not ignoring him. The only thing being ignored here is all the examples I gave of him not being ignored.

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

When he wins two debates and then rarely gets invited to any more, how could you not wonder what is going on?
Says who? Do you know the point of a Presidential debate?

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

He has much more support than you seem to think.
Ron Paul get most of his support from the internet.. For one reason or another, the kind of people who have time to putz around on the internet (college-age kids, etc.) really like Ron Paul. This is a small minority of America. Most American voters don't spend their lives on the internet daily and certainly don't care to find a poll and vote on it.

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

First of all, he broke the record for the most money raised in a single day at $6 million dollars.  I did not hear about it from the mainstream news even once, and my television is turned on the news all day.  It should have been a huge deal.
He broke the record because it was a coordinated effort to time his donations on one day. It was a marketing ploy and is no way indicative of how people will vote.

But since you mentioned it.
http://www.reuters.com/article/politics … 6120071217
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21646939/
http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/12/18/ … index.html
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/11/ … 0971.shtml
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id … _article=1
http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar … ops-m.html
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20071217/D8TJ04TG0.html

Reuters, AP, CNN, CBS, Breitbart, ABC, NBC ... mainstream enough?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Deadmonkiefart
+177|6707

Kmarion wrote:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

The mainstream media is ignoring him because they do not repect his views and are too scared to even consider him as a major candidate.
They are not ignoring him. The only thing being ignored here is all the examples I gave of him not being ignored.

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

When he wins two debates and then rarely gets invited to any more, how could you not wonder what is going on?

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Ron Paul get most of his support from the internet.. For one reason or another, the kind of people who have time to putz around on the internet (college-age kids, etc.) really like Ron Paul. This is a small minority of America. Most American voters don't spend their lives on the internet daily and certainly don't care to find a poll and vote on it.

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

First of all, he broke the record for the most money raised in a single day at $6 million dollars.  I did not hear about it from the mainstream news even once, and my television is turned on the news all day.  It should have been a huge deal.
He broke the record because it was a coordinated effort to time his donations on one day. It was a marketing ploy and is no way indicative of how people will vote.

I don't care if they wrote some whimpy paragraph and put it on their site.  Television time is what counts.  You were the one who said "Most American voters don't spend their lives on the internet daily".
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

I don't care if they wrote some whimpy paragraph and put it on their site.  Television time is what counts.  You were the one who said "Most American voters don't spend their lives on the internet daily".
The first time I posted video clips to illustrate my point (the stuff that aired on national television). Next I posted links to stories. Another "I don't care about" evidence Ron Paul supporter.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Does it really matter?  He was never going to win anyways.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6513|Gold Coast
If I could vote in the US, Id vote for McCain or whatever, Ron Paul or Obama.

Clinton sucks ass bigtime, but the only thing that would appeal to me would be the amount of 'experience' around the white house, and the government.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Deadmonkiefart
+177|6707

Kmarion wrote:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

The first time I posted video clips to illustrate my point (the stuff that aired on national television). Next I posted links to stories. Another "I don't care about" evidence Ron Paul supporter.
3 of your "links" don't work, and the few that do are not even mainstream news shows.  People don't get their news from Jay Leno.  They didn't ask him very good questions.  Most of the questions are about really specific economic situations.  I'm starting to not make sense.....
Good night to you sir!
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

They all worked for me? I just clicked on all of them again.

Leno was in addition to the news outlets. Paul has been on all of them.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6412|'Murka

The problem with people who scream "conspiracy" is that, in spite of facts to the contrary, they will always claim it. If you truly believe in a conspiracy, any evidence against it is considered merely part of the conspiracy. Simply can't reason with these people.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6663|USA

Kmarion wrote:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Ill say again but in different words.

The FACT that a major news outlet EDITED RP's response is PROOF that there is a hidden agenda. NO matter how full of shit you may think the channel is K, people are depending on the debat eforums to help them get a better sense of each candidate. And your telling me your ok with them editing a candidates response? Your fine with that? That is completely fair?

But you can always look up the FCC complaints violating the equal time laws. Fox has a ton of them with CNN close behind.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469
The Media realizes how silly Mr. Paul is.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard