ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6523
let's all move to canada.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6663|USA

topal63 wrote:

Actually you can get rid the IRS, if you restructure the debt... 2/3 of Federal Tax revenue is not personal Income, but does Ron Paul actually have a plan for that? No.

You can end the Fed. Bank interest problem Congress causes by issuing debt (bonds) by bringing the Fed. Bank under the Treasury Dept., but does Ron Paul actually have a plan for that? No.

The real problem of prosperity-lost in America is the 30+ year long willful, mindless, neglect and decimation of our Industrial production base. Money is inherently meaningless paper until it is tied to work & taxes. The Fed.s duty to the Nation, its fiduciary responsibility, is to know this relationship. It is the only entity that can create wealth prior to actual work taking place. It must spend its printed paper on work so it has the right to be called money. But does Ron Paul have an actual plan, a solution to the prosperity problem? No.

What does Ron Paul think? We need a Gold Standard! He is out of his mind... we don't remotely need that (supposed Congressional spending restriction)... he's loopy for thinking a modern fiat money supply system needs to be tied to a commodity! Money needs to be connected, as much as possible, to the GNP and/or Industrial base production; or work (work product).

Man, your going to have to explain to me, beyond leaving Iraq (& Isolationism), what the hell can this guy do; or plan to do; for domestic prosperity?
No one has a plan for anything. Just go to work. Pay the bills. That's the plan.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6707

HurricaИe wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

too easy

http://www.davidduke.com/general/clear- … _2126.html

he agrees with you too.
A bit simplified yes, but reflects my sentiments. Some of his ideas are fine, others are a little...
I wholly agree with him on almost all major political issues.  However, there are a few that are waaaay out there.  I figure congress will prevent him from doing anything really radical/unpopular.  He is more of a constitutionaist than any of the other candidates, which is something I really like.  Also, he plans on cutting spending by at least 40%.

Last edited by Deadmonkiefart (2008-01-30 20:04:58)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
but he has no problem siphoning federal dollars from the federal government to fullfill pet projects in his district.  im tired of writing this same damn sentence.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6663|USA

ig wrote:

let's all move to canada.
Comes down to it, they'll build a wall.
topal63
. . .
+533|6719

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

I'm not finnished.  I usually like to respond with many different sections.  I thought you'd know that about me by now.
Hey, I know this may come as a shock to you, but:

1.) Sometimes people have more charisma than others.
2.) Some people showcase in the spot light better than others.
3.) The Media feeds on personalities that give them something to chew on.

Has it occurred to you, that maybe, the reason why the mainstream Media hasn't made Ron Paul a media darling is because they simply do not see anything they normally see; or are used to seeing (and/or are drawn to)? Does that constitute a conspiracy (from either the left or the right)? Eh, no...

Last edited by topal63 (2008-01-30 20:11:58)

RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6716|US
GS, you are not facing reality (entirely).  I would not vote for Obama because he is a big-government supporter.  RP has a following because he is a small-government libertarian.  You are asking people to give up their ideals to the "popular guy."  It doesn't make much sense to switch to the other side of the spectrum like that.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
hes got Parkinsons.  notice how he shakes every time he speaks.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5962|Washington DC

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

but he has no problem siphoning federal dollars from the federal government to fullfill pet projects in his district.  im tired of writing this same damn sentence.
buy a G15 and macro it
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6663|USA

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

In his words its shit his district's civilians requested. And its a logical excuse as simple as it may seem. He see's it as the citizens getting their money's worth (taxes). Your talking about shit like renovating a historical theatre and checking antibodies in seafood. The cost compared to federal expenditure and red tape horseshit is minor.

Consider your poisonous toy fiasco and Chinese seafood fiasco. Vioxx and Ephedrine.

Thats FDA and Customs fucking up your money right there.

Apparently Ron Paul's district and illegal immigrants are to blame for our economic woes.

Bottom line, the best hope we have is Obama or Paul. The rest is the same pile of shit in a different box.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6663|USA

RAIMIUS wrote:

GS, you are not facing reality (entirely).  I would not vote for Obama because he is a big-government supporter.  RP has a following because he is a small-government libertarian.  You are asking people to give up their ideals to the "popular guy."  It doesn't make much sense to switch to the other side of the spectrum like that.
Obama is one if not the best public speaker in both parties.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
but his district is one of the richest in the country.   Wouldnt a man of such strong principals (I mean he votes no everytime) stick by his guns.  If his district has it, why request it?  Why be a hypocrite?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Im glad that they are much smarter people here with the patience and knowledge to explain why he is the wrong person for the office of commander in chief than I could hope to.
You can always count on topal63 for a well thought out response (well almost ).

Repetition gets old.
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=89335

Ron Paul has been on Jay Leno, Glenn Beck (Full hour), Lou Dobbs, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, Tucker Carlson, CNBC, Bill Maher, Wolf Blitzer, Newsweek, John Roberts ..     just skimming the top.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6716|US

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

RAIMIUS wrote:

...which has nothing to do with his political stances.
Phrozenbot
+632|6617|do not disturb

I don't believe there is a conspiracy against him, even if a lot of people don't like him and find him annoying. A few of the debates I watched he didn't receive much time, but I don't think there is some plot to keep him down.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6663|USA

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

but his district is one of the richest in the country.   Wouldnt a man of such strong principals (I mean he votes no everytime) stick by his guns.  If his district has it, why request it?  Why be a hypocrite?
Your asking the citizens of the district to pay taxes and chip in some more for the other stuff if they want it? While The admin hands Blackwater and Haliburton tons of our tax dollars? We develop Homeland Security to develop a color chart for you to understand terror.

The point is its so hard to dig shit up on Ron Paul. Resorts are attack his districts earmarks, quote 20 year old newsletters which he didn't even write.

Thats it. And we could pull some other political earmarks here and laugh at the comparison.

All people want is a fair shot. Its really a pisser when Fox and CNN pick for you.
san4
The Mas
+311|6689|NYC, a place to live

Kmarion wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Im glad that they are much smarter people here with the patience and knowledge to explain why he is the wrong person for the office of commander in chief than I could hope to.

Repetition gets old.

Ron Paul has been on Jay Leno, Glenn Beck (Full hour), Lou Dobbs, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, Tucker Carlson, CNBC, Bill Maher, Wolf Blitzer, Newsweek, John Roberts ..     just skimming the top.
But the other candidates get coverage every single day on the nightly news. I don't think he does. That's a huge difference in terms of impact.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6663|USA

Phrozenbot wrote:

I don't believe there is a conspiracy against him, even if a lot of people don't like him and find him annoying. A few of the debates I watched he didn't receive much time, but I don't think there is some plot to keep him down.
He makes everyone else look stupid. That's why he isn't given more airtime.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
I think DHS is stupid and I think what this administration is doing with its blank checks criminal.  Does that mean I have to vote for ron paul now?
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Phrozenbot wrote:

He makes everyone else look stupid. That's why he isn't given more airtime.
thats the thing, whenever I hear him speak I feel embarrassed for his supporters. I hear what he says in a totally different way than you.

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2008-01-30 20:37:17)

siciliano732
+202|6650|New York
k
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6663|USA

Kmarion wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Repetition gets old.
You can't compare K. I've seen Rudy on tv everyday. Clips of him Mittens McCain Obama Hillary Huck  Thompson. Everyday. Even when Rudy was beat by Paul in Iowa. When Thompson was beat by Paul in New Hampshire. When Paul beat everyone except Romney in Nevada. Not a peep.

Can't compare. List all the youtube's you want.

There is a Mainstream Media conspiracy. here is proof.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEtiLPA0zuE

Tell me why Fox edited that response out of its west coast replay?

As crazy as he may sound/be, he isn't getting a fair shot by the media. But if he wins alot of people will lose money. the kind of people that own tv stations as a hobby.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6663|USA

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

I think DHS is stupid and I think what this administration is doing with its blank checks criminal.  Does that mean I have to vote for ron paul now?
No. Just don't don't vote for someone who will continue it. Obama isn't a bad pick. If he gets the nomination. Just I want a more drastic change than what he's offering.

Obama = tweaks

Paul= overhaul

everyone else= same
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
president doesnt have the power to overhaul anything.  another thing about ron paul I dont like, I dont agree with his interpretation of the constituion.  I dont get my opinions from fox or cnn.  The only time I watch those stations is when I wanna get pissed off.  I follow Tim Russert/Keith Oberman/Jim Lehrer/Chris Mathews.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6663|USA

RAIMIUS wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

RAIMIUS wrote:

...which has nothing to do with his political stances.
You don't really know his poltical stances since he votes present all the time. But he has some good info on his campaign site for if he is President.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard