phil-12-12
Banned
+21|6179|c-c-c-Canada
I was playing M2TW, when suddenly the battle went glitchy, but it didnt crash, I had over 2300 men on the battlefield, but I had more before this ever happened. So im wondering what could have caused this.

https://i26.tinypic.com/onset.jpg

+1 for who ever figures out whats happening.
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6634|Amsterdam, NY
lul bats tbh
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6645|Norway
graphics drivers?
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6703|67.222.138.85
It's called artifacting, it could be caused by out of date graphics drivers, but it most likely your video card overheating.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6636|Your moms bedroom

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

It's called artifacting, it could be caused by out of date graphics drivers, but it most likely your video card overheating.
yep sounds about right

try closing down some more processes and applications before you try playing again, and make sure you fans are working and there is no dust build up blocking your vents or on your card
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6563|NYC / Hamburg

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

It's called artifacting, it could be caused by out of date graphics drivers, but it most likely your video card overheating or just plain dieing.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
theknuck
It's pronounced Knuck, like in Knuckle!!
+45|6608|balls
go to nvidia or ati and download the latest drivers.  make sure you uninstall your old drivers before installing the new ones.  if that's not it, how old is your card?  is the fan working?  what are the temps?
Dersmikner
+147|6494|Texas
What game is that? Looks mildly intriguing.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard