Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6544|Milkystania, yurop

Magpie wrote:

I had that once realy bad i was seeing shit upside down and stuff really scary....

My cure Turn the plane the right way up
Self quoting makes me feel alive!
Entertayner
+826|6588

Are you dieing?
weasel_thingo
+74|6344
i have it, been having it for the past month or two, i basically black out and go blind when i get up (i collapsed once, and hit my head on wall )

i think it might be because i have been sick for a few months and havnt been getting much nutrients (well thats what i was told)
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6544|Milkystania, yurop

Entertayner wrote:

Are you dieing?
No just being a weirdo

-Magpie
bennisboy
+829|6664|Poundland

weasel_thingo wrote:

i have it, been having it for the past month or two, i basically black out and go blind when i get up (i collapsed once, and hit my head on wall )

i think it might be because i have been sick for a few months and havnt been getting much nutrients (well thats what i was told)
head rush, not enough blood gettin to your head jus after you stand up
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6555|Long Island, New York
Well - turns out I have a severe inner ear infection. Causes disorientation and nausea.

I'm taking my first meds for it tonight...and all I can say is, thank fucking God because I'm NOT wanting to go to class like this tomorrow.
Ollie
Formerly known as Larkin
+215|6001|Halifax, West Yorkshire

Poseidon wrote:

Well - turns out I have a severe inner ear infection. Causes disorientation and nausea.

I'm taking my first meds for it tonight...and all I can say is, thank fucking God because I'm NOT wanting to go to class like this tomorrow.
Dayum, sounds unpleasant

What have you got for it, antibiotics?

Last edited by Ollie (2008-01-30 12:09:14)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6555|Long Island, New York

Ollie wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Dayum, sounds unpleasant

What have you got for it, antibiotics?
Yeah. Pills I think.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard