stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6760|California

its rather fun, some gaming pals of mine {DeV}ItchyCombine ti be exact, decided to have a game with the ATVs on Night Flight. it was so fun, you cant get off the ATV, and you just go around running newbs over and crashing into each other. it was really fun, i ended up with 17 kills give it a try, it sure brightens the day
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6829|Singapore

lol
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6795|The Netherlands
... i guess so
blackwidow
+2|6782
glad u like it.  itchy came up with that one night and it has kinda stuck around.  it is a nice change of pace for a couple of rounds.
Blankwindow
+1|6765
i was one a server one night when they ran a civ/technical vehicle only. (pickup trucks and the station wagons though you couldn't man the 50 cals. on the pickups) it was a blast especially with all the supply drops around to keep somewhat repaired on. made mass destruction quit interesting.
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6885|United Kingdom
theres only one forklift though...
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6789|Mark it zero.
i always do that at the start of night flight when im a towel head. or if we keep the sas held back to their base then i'll do it the whole time
SGT_Squirtle
+13|6756
actually there are two forklifts... 1 near the north central flag and 1 behind the sound central flag... there may even be more but those are the ones I've found

I've always wondered if it's possible to catch a supply crate on the forklift and drive around with it... I doubt it but it would be fun

Last edited by SGT_Squirtle (2006-01-04 14:27:43)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard