velocitychaos
+26|6501|Brisbane Australia
Anyone here worship Satan, I'm interested in chatting to anyone who has a genuine interest in the church of Satan
......PM me if you want but i'm leaving this open for public disscussion, The Worship of Satan in todays western society.
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6761|Hell, p.o box 666

not worshipping Satan, but I´ve read the satanic bible
apollo_fi
The Flying Kalakukko.
+94|6535|The lunar module
Miroslav Šatan is a great player, but... worship him?

Goddamn hockey freaks.
velocitychaos

Slayer wrote:

not worshipping Satan, but I´ve read the satanic bible
Sure, i'm interested in reading it.....dunno where to get it, just for another perspective.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6626|Gold coast, Aus.
I do not worship Satan for the same reason as I do not worship Yahweh: No proof he exists, therefore he doesn't.
velocitychaos

gene_pool wrote:

I do not worship Satan for the same reason as I do not worship Yahweh: No proof he exists, therefore he doesn't.
Well they, imo, don't exist as physical beings but more as projections of our own and collective belief systems and it's in this context that i want to disscuss the worship of Satan.

Last edited by velocitychaos (2008-01-28 02:27:45)

Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6779|Noizyland

You could look at how some Maori worshipped Satan. The Missionaries of course came to NZ with bibles and stories and whatnot, one story caught the attention of a group of Maori - Paradise Lost. In this Satan of course temps Eve with the fruit, representing knowledge etc. etc. The Maori saw God as trying to stop Man learning and bettering himself and saw Satan as offering knowledge and betterment. They saw themselves being greatly benefited by the new technology Pakeha, (Europeans,) were bringing from Europe and drew the completely logical conclusion that the Snake or Satan in offering knowledge, technology etc. was the one who should be worshipped. The Missionaries were of course all like,
https://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f266/Tyferra/wrong5.jpg
but that didn't really matter to this particular group of Maori. It does of course make perfect sense when you think about it.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6458|The Twilight Zone
Worshipping Satan, eating dirt, licking your sweat- its all wrong.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6632|UK

gene_pool wrote:

Just a slightly off topic comment here, but that comparison isn't a very good comparison because the idea behind religion is faith, not proof.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6542|Long Island, New York

apollo_fi wrote:

Miroslav Šatan is a great player, but... worship him?

Goddamn hockey freaks.
Rofl. He's on my favorite team (NY Islanders) and at one of the autograph sessions...well, when you see him, he really does look devil-ish.
HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6714|Germany
I would not really consider Satanism as a real religion (I know you guys "over there" do), because most believers and groups read some Crowley and some LaVey and just extract some "rules" out of their books that seem suitable for their cause.
The main message "Live your life a selfish way, don´t care about others" (in contrary to the christian beliefs) is mostly lost.
Left_hand
Banned
+11|6170|Westminster, California
The less Aleister Crowley's the world has the better.  Surley there are better things to do?
thraSK
Best ___ in Aus
+57|5987
Yes i worship Miroslav Šatan
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6626|London, England
I think the Abrahamic religions are a bunch of bollocks (ok all religions are, but moreso for the aforementioned), so that includes reverse Christianity or Satanism as you call it.

Besides, ever since South Park the movie, i've always thought of him as a big gay guy which.....I don't do.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6848|Reykjavík, Iceland.
I don't worship anything, but if I would it would be Satan, just to piss off religious people.
HellHead
+336|6714|Germany

PBAsydney wrote:

I don't worship anything, but if I would it would be Satan, just to piss off religious people.
That doesn´t make any sense, if you worship Satan you are considered to be on of  those religious people, you are trying to piss of.
jsnipy
+3,276|6527|...

I've never met a worshiper of Satan that wasn't a moron.
Slayer
---hates you

Hellhead took the point
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6157|what

jsnipy wrote:

I've never met a worshiper of Satan that wasn't a moron.
I've never met a worshiper of Satan that wasn't a mormon.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
twiistaaa
+87|6673|mexico
you know like, satan doesn't exist right? hes just a spin-off of pagan gods as seen by christianity.
HellHead
+336|6714|Germany

twiistaaa wrote:

you know like, satan doesn't exist right? hes just a spin-off of pagan gods as seen by christianity.
Wrong, Satan was one of gods angles, a rebel, who was expelled from heaven.(At least in christianity)
Hence the term "Fallen Angel". Another one of Satans names.

Last edited by HellHead (2008-01-28 06:07:45)

stef10
+173|6487|Denmark
How can anyone in their sane mind worship Satan-wow-some people may deserve to die.
Slayer
---hates you

well, at least there wasnt so much murder in the name of Satan than in the name of God...
stef10
+173|6487|Denmark

Slayer wrote:

well, at least there wasnt so much murder in the name of Satan than in the name of God...
thats a mistake of people.
Ben0
The Last Gunslinger
+38|6379|Southampton
Technically, you are woshipping satan when you do this...
https://img296.imageshack.us/img296/9052/180pxgestureraisedfistwpy0.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard