+354|6266|Basel, Switzerland
Noice one.
c14u53w172
+31|6005|tomania

']['error wrote:

c14u53w172 wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Ach, I could've used a mid-tower chassis though :p

Holy shit is that a dead cat in a plastic bag?

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u155 … th/cat.png
yes it is. but it's not our fault. it committed suicide...
But why the hell did you put it in a plastic bag and let it rot on the floor of your room!?!?!?!?
I mean: What..The..Fuck!

EDIT: lol freezer got 50 karma for his post...
well, first of all, as i said, it's my room-mate's room

and we let it rot on the floor as a terrifying example for other animals trying to invade our flat...
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6205|Winland

c14u53w172 wrote:

']['error wrote:

c14u53w172 wrote:

yes it is. but it's not our fault. it committed suicide...
But why the hell did you put it in a plastic bag and let it rot on the floor of your room!?!?!?!?

and we let it rot on the floor as a terrifying example for other animals trying to invade our flat...
If he's your room-mate, it's your room too...

And that's disgusting.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6628|London, England
No it's hilarious tbh.

Freezer did you win the projector?
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6205|Winland

Mek-Izzle wrote:

No it's hilarious tbh.

It ends th 28th of February,not january:P

Keep voting!

Last edited by Freezer7Pro (2008-01-29 10:53:34)

The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Mekstizzle
WALKER

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

No it's hilarious tbh.

It ends th 28th of [i]February[/b],not january:P

Keep voting!
I see. My bad.

Had a long night last night.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6280
lol this thread is a karma-goldmine for freezer!

Keep up the good work mate!
c14u53w172
+31|6005|tomania

Freezer7Pro wrote:

c14u53w172 wrote:

']['error wrote:

If he's your room-mate, it's your room too...

And that's disgusting.
we also thought about displaying piled or crucified animals on the (via... wait... that was s.th. different) way to his room. as determent...

edit: FLAT-mate, not ROOM-mate!

Last edited by c14u53w172 (2008-01-29 10:59:33)

Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6646|Montreal, Qc, Canada
good work cleaning the room

Say it, you fell better now! btw fuck it im not karma'ing you for this you got enough lloool, nice job srsly
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6566|Hungary
Tbh first i thought that the pic (first one as you linked it in once) is just from the internets and is not your room.
But now i say wow it was really yours and it was preatty filled up with ahhhh well you know. And you cleaned up and also decorated it (the CD's are preatty nice if you ask meh, it just looks cool)

So at the end im also standing in the line as the others and i guve you +1 for your work. I recommend you to make seom lil cleanings every month once, so your room will stay like this.

Cheers
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6205|Winland

venom6 wrote:

Tbh first i thought that the pic (first one as you linked it in once) is just from the internets and is not your room.
But now i say wow it was really yours and it was preatty filled up with ahhhh well you know. And you cleaned up and also decorated it (the CD's are preatty nice if you ask meh, it just looks cool)

So at the end im also standing in the line as the others and i guve you +1 for your work. I recommend you to make seom lil cleanings every month once, so your room will stay like this.

Cheers
Thanks.
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6633|Sea to globally-cooled sea
dude your room must be a billion degrees, with all that electric in there......
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Get rid of the CD's and other crap stuck on the walls

and...

this

https://i31.tinypic.com/10q9gnc.jpg

Edit: The most important thing is that you should only have 1 monitor, 1 TV and 1 computer tower in your room. Or better yet get a Monitor/TV and save more space.

Last edited by Mek-Izzle (2008-01-29 11:44:20)

SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5981|England

Still a mess but a good improvement.

Keep working at it and I'll give you karma!
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6709
You room is still bigger than mine and my Bros!

Though I tidy my half, no luck with his.

Though yes 8/10! 10/10 for effort!
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6662

Wow, nice improvement! Isn't it nice living in a clean environment?
Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6242|United Kingdom
sell it all and get a nice pc and 1 nice monitor
Benzin
+576|6006
A trip to IKEA would make that room A LOT better. That, and once again, clearing out the junk.

Freezer - if you need to keep a stock of parts (wtf for, though???) then here's a thought: STICK THE SHIT IN THE ATTIC OR THE GARAGE. FFS.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6559|Scotland
Sell the projector when you win.

Donate a little to BF2S.

Buy a beast of a gaming rig and monitor.

Get rid of all the shit like in Mez's picture.

Then you get karma.
Benzin
+576|6006
Never show a female these photos or that video. Unless you want to die a virgin.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6205|Winland

Mek-Izzle wrote:

Get rid of the CD's and other crap stuck on the walls
NO FUCKING WAY IN HELL!

Mek-Izzle wrote:

and...

this

http://i31.tinypic.com/10q9gnc.jpg
https://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb8/Freezer7Pro/orllly.jpg

Mek-Izzle wrote:

Edit: The most important thing is that you should only have 1 monitor, 1 TV and 1 computer tower in your room. Or better yet get a Monitor/TV and save more space.
Get me the projector. DO IT NAO!

I'm sick and tired of my current screen and TV, and an extremely-low-latency 100+" projector would be an excellent upgrade.

I can't survive with one computer. I don't want some longass DVI extension cord across the room, and using one monitor wouldn't work. And what about LANs? Or when someone wanna play, and I wanna surf the web?
bennisboy
+829|6654|Poundland
mate, the swirly cd thing on the ceiling looks good, but the bit in gthe corner and the cpus are jus lame. N theres still a hell of a lot of stuff you dont need, like mek pointed out
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6446|King Of The Islands

All the crap everywhere is starting to resemble the Before pic again.

Just needs a little more...
https://img292.imageshack.us/img292/585/beforefv4.jpg
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6205|Winland

Cheez wrote:

All the crap everywhere is starting to resemble the Before pic again.

Just needs a little more...
http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/585/beforefv4.jpg
"Whats dis thing?"

It's my router/modem.
David.P
Banned
+649|6281
So freezer did you find any severed human hands or feet? Maybe a dead body or two?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard