~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6538|Internetfitlerland

Nu7 wrote:

Wow look at sgt.gene bf2 account he 4 stars with  9,547 points hacks....
Actually, not technically a hack...
Godless
+13|5938
Haha some retard that I insulted on a forum (because he was a hacking tard and got banned) name hacked me on a modded server and is attempting to get me reset.  http://bf2s.com/player/76457001/  Oh well, got my 3 stars, make it more valuable to sell on ebay   He also did it to Lowrex who also insulted him for being a hacking retard: http://bf2s.com/player/39273684/

You may know of him, Brickiemee - I think he's caused other people trouble before.
CaptainSpaulding71
+119|6357|CA, USA
i was on a server with this guy REX who was one-shotting people with the SAW or PKM from across the map.  once he joined i noticed tons of artifacts on my display which made it look to me like he was also using wall-hack in addition to aimbot.  Then, he changed his name to the 1-man-army thing and was bragging about hacking and how he was #1 on leaderboards.  The clan who owned the server (GRUNT i think) were saying they would record his PID and 1-man indicated that he was a 'ghost' and didn't care.  anyway, some people left, some people kept playing (i luckily was able to switch sides and join his team and watch him do all this stuff).  finally he got tired and left and we had normal game after that.  The only reason i stayed was i was just curious what he was doing so i just followed him around and watched him. 

A buddy of mine suggested that if this happens again, we should get his teammates to all join assault and spam flashbangs on him and wait for him to tire of the harrassment.  hahaha

fortunately, this was only the second time i saw such obvious hacking.  only one other time did i see a guy hack and that was when this other guy was single-shotting people from the tower at cement factory with the PKM on karkand and making kills at square!  i guess i'm lucky.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6764

Nu7 wrote:

OMG U FIGURED ME OUT. I USEED MY 187ci HAX TO GET 4 STAR HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

U R TEH SMARTEST BOI EVA
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6221|Finland
Määkin tiedän missä mää asun
Flyjetandkill
Planewhore
+74|6383|The Sky!!!!
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6572

Flyjetandkill wrote:

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php?action=5&ban_id=54881
Haha
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6741|OctoLand

Flyjetandkill wrote:

Lol, who did you upset Damien?
I know fucking karate
k.one
+22|6194|Finland

[Fin]Dami3n wrote:

Määkin tiedän missä mää asun
Nii määkin tiiän
Flyjetandkill
Planewhore
+74|6383|The Sky!!!!

justice wrote:

Flyjetandkill wrote:

Omg its him, a Bf2s Game Admin caught cheating how sad is that??
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6572

Flyjetandkill wrote:

justice wrote:

Flyjetandkill wrote:

Yeah, doesn't seem like a namehack.
HaawwK
+31|5985|Bolton

Flyjetandkill wrote:

justice wrote:

Flyjetandkill wrote:

you dont know he was cheating, there is so much shit in bf2 now it could be anyone/anything
Hakei
Banned
+295|5995

Sgt.Gene wrote:

Nu7 wrote:

U R TEH SMARTEST BOI EVA
How'd you know it was a 187ci hack? Any chance you can link me to the thread that introduces it? I want to know more.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6286|eng

Hakei wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

Nu7 wrote:

U R TEH SMARTEST BOI EVA
How'd you know it was a 187ci hack? Any chance you can link me to the thread that introduces it? I want to know more.
He did it in a speshul server. Its not a hack. It's a hacked server. Reference ig's second account, Toilet Sex's second account and 3lmo's third account.
It's just a special server that a guy will launch, play and take down again. I've been on it and was promoted to General. No biggie. No hacks involved.

Last edited by mint-sauce-41 (2008-01-26 09:36:47)

#rekt
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6337
darn you mint sauce j/k lol
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6221|Finland

justice wrote:

Flyjetandkill wrote:

i dont know , lol someone is giving karma for me with random reason

Last edited by [Fin]Dami3n (2008-01-26 10:33:48)

Hakei
Banned
+295|5995

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

Hakei wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

U R TEH SMARTEST BOI EVA
He did it in a speshul server. Its not a hack. It's a hacked server. Reference ig's second account, Toilet Sex's second account and 3lmo's third account.
It's just a special server that a guy will launch, play and take down again. I've been on it and was promoted to General. No biggie. No hacks involved.
Ah, well maybe it might have been promoted by a hacking site, the person who did mine named himself "18ci . The . Poon . Doctor", so I thought it was kind of a coincidence that the guy mentioned the same hack site.
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6651|United States

Hakei wrote:

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

Hakei wrote:

Ah, well maybe it might have been promoted by a hacking site, the person who did mine named himself "18ci . The . Poon . Doctor", so I thought it was kind of a coincidence that the guy mentioned the same hack site.
You can't get promoted from a website, that's just impossible.  These people who got their account to four star have joined a hacked server to get the promotion.
LiGaLiZe
k?
+82|6119|sweden
You ain't n1 anymore, _1_MAN-ARMY.19.
j4mi3-k1ll3r
+19|6647|Behind that RPK-74
Thats not even the REAL 1_MAN_ARMY.19
He screwed some guy over and stole the account.
Didn't you homie22 ??? Be a man and admit it.
Shameful.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6764

Nu7 wrote:

Sgt.gene your a faggot now get the fuck out
Thats not very nice.
Hakei
Banned
+295|5995

Private_Adam wrote:

Hakei wrote:

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

You can't get promoted from a website, that's just impossible.  These people who got their account to four star have joined a hacked server to get the promotion.
I was implying that 187ci released a hack that you could download from their website. Or that 187ci at least gave information as to how to set up the server.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6764

Hakei wrote:

Private_Adam wrote:

Hakei wrote:

I was implying that 187ci released a hack that you could download from their website. Or that 187ci at least gave information as to how to set up the server.
Sgt.Gene gave info on how to setup the servers over a year ago. Then some asshole named Reddevilcommander started spreading it to all the hacking websites.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6572

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

Hakei wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

U R TEH SMARTEST BOI EVA
Yeah, last time this happened the server closed eventually. The latest server (or at least the one I went on) is gone now.
Nu7
Banned
+12|6406
Such little boyscouts here your moms would be so proud

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard