Announcement

Poll

Have you ever straightened your hair?

Have done, didn't like it.11%11% - 7
Have done, loved it.9%9% - 6
Don't do it71%71% - 45
Do it1%1% - 1
Do it regularly1%1% - 1
Do it everyday4%4% - 3
Total: 63
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|5468|Carnoustie, Scotland
Because last poll was failpoll.
Me -> everyday. Curls ftl.
cablecopulate
Member
+449|6073|Massachusetts.
I didn't realize this was the Glamour boards. Where are the bitches? Oh, apparently in Scotland.
Simon
basically
+838|5993|UK
As said in the other thread, I don't because it's straight anyway.

cablecopulate wrote:

I didn't realize this was the Glamour boards. Where are the bitches? Oh, apparently in Scotland.
Since when do you decide what people post?

Last edited by Simon (2008-01-21 15:20:55)

Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|5468|Carnoustie, Scotland
Well, when I'm not on BF2/COD4/Forums I'm generally out with mates/on the town so I'd like to look good, and was wondering if anyone else did
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|5524|Canada

Funky_Finny wrote:

I'm generally out with mates/on the town so I'd like to look good.
Every time I go out I do.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|5909
lol

I always find this sort of thing sooo funny.

People with straight hair, want curly...people with curly hair want straight.

Good thing the haircare industry has good chemists hehehe

Mines straight, I've permed it a couple times, even colored it once.  My x-wife owned a salon...she had the best...

nm hehe
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|5468|Carnoustie, Scotland

TC.Troy wrote:

lol

I always find this sort of thing sooo funny.

People with straight hair, want curly...people with curly hair want straight.

Good thing the haircare industry has good chemists hehehe

Mines straight, I've permed it a couple times, even colored it once.  My x-wife owned a salon...she had the best...

nm hehe
Yeah, sods law
Ganko_06
Laughter with an S
+167|5980|Camoran's Paradise
I can't really do that since my hair is only 1/4 inch long.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6076|OctoLand

Ganko_06 wrote:

I can't really do that since my hair is only 1/4 inch long.
I know fucking karate
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|5533|Winland

Do what now?
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
cablecopulate
Member
+449|6073|Massachusetts.
That.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|5829|N. Ireland
I don't do it. Oh, my hair's curly too.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|5825|Gogledd Cymru

Kinda hard when you've got a skinhead.

And no, I wouldn't do that, haircare is for fags.

All you need is a comb and a bar of soap.
csmag
Member
+92|5782|Canada
I don't straighten my hair...when it gets too long and curly I just shave my head

Last edited by csmag (2008-01-21 15:44:25)

LT.Victim
Member
+1,175|5898|British Columbia, Canada
My hair is already straight.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|5903|NYC / Hamburg

hell no, my hair stays the way it is
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+787|6020|United States of America

Funky_Finny wrote:

Because last poll was failpoll.
Me -> everyday. Curls ftl.
You gender is made very ambiguous by these words.
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|5987|United States
My hair is curly so I don't bother to straight my hair.
Kommander_Kale
Genetically Modified
+19|5751|Melbourne, Australia
Have done it (once for a formal) didn't like it. I just think my hair looks better without tbh.... And is pretty straight anyway.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5297|Washington DC
Naturally straight lulz
hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!
+84|5822|Newcastle Upon Tyne.

The Sheriff wrote:

Kinda hard when you've got a skinhead.

And no, I wouldn't do that, haircare is for fags.
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|5678|California
I used to regularly but now I have a mohawk so theres really no need. I will start again when I get it cut though...
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|5741|NSW, Australia

have done it, liked it but it takes to long to do.
FredFLQ
S0tp R4p1nG u5!!1one
+47|5866|Donnacona, Quebec
My hair is as straight as it could ever be, so there's no point in doing it =/
Skorpy-chan
Member
+127|5680|Twyford, UK
Don't yet, I like my curls. Although my friend's sister who cuts my hair does hers, has expressed interest in doing mine, and says my frindge would look better if I did that to it.
I disagree, because I would likely kill myself, or heat my glasses up to the point where they burn me. Or it wouldn't work out. Or like many other things (like shaving foam cans), the tongs would explode in the bathroom.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2022 Jeff Minard