OCZ Nvidia SLI Ready PC7200 2048MB
XFX 780i motherboard
Zalman CNPS 9700NT CPU cooler

Total price:838,01 Euro

Anyone got tips?
xGj
Official lame Crysis fanboy.
+84|6341|Netherlands tbh
uh yeah keep the GTS, sell the GT after you bought the package, get a second GTS (or don't) and have a win situation.
SpIk3y
Minister of Silly Walks
+67|6109|New Jersey
Why are you selling the GTS G92 and buying a GT?  You're taking a step backwards there.  Everything else looks good.
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6500|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition

xGj wrote:

uh yeah keep the GTS, sell the GT after you bought the package, get a second GTS (or don't) and have a win situation.
Thats not what I'm going for. I like my stuff 2 match, black/green 780i board, black/green 8800GT, black/green CM Stacker. Crysis won't run smooth Enough as you would with CoD4. So I'm sticking with CoD4 and NFS:PS.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6256|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

_NL_Lt.EngineerFox wrote:

xGj wrote:

Thats not what I'm going for. I like my stuff 2 match, black/green 780i board, black/green 8800GT, black/green CM Stacker. Crysis won't run smooth Enough as you would with CoD4. So I'm sticking with CoD4 and NFS:PS.
What i don't get is that you are downgrading your GPU
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6689|Scotland
yeah keep the GTS.

The stuff isn't exactly on view, either is it?
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick

FloppY_ wrote:

xGj wrote:

Cuz no GPU in the world runs Crysis in DX.10 smooth enough so whyt bother spending hundreds of euro's on something that wont do what you want.
FloppY_
­

FloppY_ wrote:

Cuz no GPU in the world runs Crysis in DX.10 smooth enough so whyt bother spending hundreds of euro's on something that wont do what you want.
But you say you already have a GTS (G92) why the **** would you buy a GT >.<
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick

FloppY_ wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

But you say you already have a GTS (G92) why the **** would you buy a GT >.<
YOU HAVENT READ THE LINE ABOVE YOU!
FloppY_
­
So you buy a whole new GT (even though you already have a (better) G92) ONLY so it will match the colors of your mobo?
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick

FloppY_ wrote:

So you buy a whole new GT (even though you already have a (better) G92) ONLY so it will match the colors of your mobo?
YES!, why do you think I bought a 650i black/red mobo instead of a P35 or 680i. Because my case has red neon and red fans in it.
FloppY_
­

FloppY_ wrote:

YES!, why do you think I bought a 650i black/red mobo instead of a P35 or 680i. Because my case has red neon and red fans in it.
Thats just plain dumb if you ask me
ReDevilJR
+106|6321

FloppY_ wrote:

lol. Go for it.
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick

FloppY_ wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

No that's color-coordinated style and I like a stylish PC, not some fucking Gigabyte rainbow.
xGj
+84|6341|Netherlands tbh
Well I guess it's a matter of taste and such, as I prefer performance over looks any day.. My pc isnt rainbowish tho, but I don't seem to be interested to look at my pc's inside all the time.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6535|Area 51
So you are actually downgrading your GPU, since it wont run Crysis on high, since Crysis is about the poorest benchmark for games to use for your PC, and you're all doing it for prettyness?
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick

xGj wrote:

Well I guess it's a matter of taste and such, as I prefer performance over looks any day.. My pc isnt rainbowish tho, but I don't seem to be interested to look at my pc's inside all the time.
That is where I compensate, 8800GT-780i. and the fact that the new 8800GTS out performs the 8800GT, doesnt mean the 8800GT is obsolete.
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6426|The edge of sanity

FloppY_ wrote:

No that's color-coordinated style and I like a stylish PC, not some fucking Gigabyte rainbow.
Dont diss mah rainbow asswipe.

On topic: Your stupid for downgrading your GPU for color corridination. there is a way you can mod colors duh.
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Dont diss mah rainbow asswipe.

On topic: Your stupid for downgrading your GPU for color corridination. there is a way you can mod colors duh.
If your so awsm, tell me how I change the color of my PCB from green to black then?
xGj
+84|6341|Netherlands tbh
It sure isn't obsolete, but as many here I just fail to see why you would only because of looks downgrade your GPU.
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick

xGj wrote:

It sure isn't obsolete, but as many here I just fail to see why you would only because of looks downgrade your GPU.
Its the same, both G92, the GTS is just a Highly overclocked 8800GT with a dualslot cooler.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6539|Portland, OR, USA
Wow, that is the dumbest thing that I've ever head, it's a fucking computer, not a fashion statement.

If you honestly trade a GTS for a GT in order to "match" I move for a perma-ban from the tech section.
fuzzy.sniper
+15|5935
yeah don't downgrade your gpu just so it matches you are just plain stupid for doing that i mean come on if your going to do it just for colors give me your gts and just don't buy a new gfx card because the way you are heading with the downgrade graphics thing you clearly don't deserve a graphics card--> don't be stupid i mean come on just for the colors your pathetic for doing something like that but do whatever you want just don't come crying to us when your performance is crappy.
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick

CommieChipmunk wrote:

Wow, that is the dumbest thing that I've ever head, it's a fucking computer, not a fashion statement.

If you honestly trade a GTS for a GT in order to "match" I move for a perma-ban from the tech section.
That's were taste comes in the picture. One likes rainbows, other like color-coordinated. If you have a closed case it s not a big deal bit when you have a window in your case and you go to contests, you want something classy.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6539|Portland, OR, USA

CommieChipmunk wrote:

That's were taste comes in the picture. One likes rainbows, other like color-coordinated. If you have a closed case it s not a big deal bit when you have a window in your case and you go to contests, you want something classy.
Hmm... I would have pinned you for one who likes rainbows...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard