"there was a database error, please try again"

wtf?????????
pedigreeuk
I'm English, not British!
+113|6771|Rotherham, England
Yeah me 2, any ideas anyone????????
Adelphi
+8|6741|Long Island, NY
Same here, tried quitin' and reloggin', but it's still not workin'.
AirForce2076
+1|6742|MN
getting that error too...
theduke91191
Long Distance Brain Surgeon
+0|6761
Ok good so its not just me. Thanks EA for another excellent screw up! We love you
pedigreeuk
I'm English, not British!
+113|6771|Rotherham, England
How strange, i just tried again now and it's let me in, off 2 play now, good luck all
=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6767|Canader , eh?
yeah...WTF is going on?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

lame
Salomi
+0|6694
I am working and dreaming of playing some BF2.  The only thing is when I get home my girlfriend hates when I play.  Does anyone have a resolution for this?  I wish I could just cut her up into little pieces but I cant.
Sluggit
+3|6718|Sweden
Same here, cannot log in and it´s good to see here that it´s not only me!!

Happy New Year!
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6764|mansfield

Salomi wrote:

I am working and dreaming of playing some BF2.  The only thing is when I get home my girlfriend hates when I play.  Does anyone have a resolution for this?  I wish I could just cut her up into little pieces but I cant.
my wife also does'nt like me playing. she wants me to get a job. she always wants to cuddle and kiss but i like blowing people up
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

Salomi wrote:

my wife also does'nt like me playing. she wants me to get a job. she always wants to cuddle and kiss but i like blowing people up
there are other means of pleasure, and the world blow can stay in the sentence as well
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6769|Human Meat Shield
I'll take your girlfriend/wives while you guys play Gotta be hot though.

Why is this stuff in database error???
petethecheese
+9|6763|England
Same problem logging in - EA on top form as usual.  Just for record, my wife hates me playing,  Keeps muttering something about 'addiction' and 'bloody computer games'.  Never could understand her.......
PinkSugarHeartAttack
Sailor Mini Moon
+0|6728
Ahh, happy to see it's not me. Might be a goot thing though, I've been completely stoned for a good while and I'm just coming down. I was chasing phantom jets in SP. I could see them! No missile lock! Wish these would do their job and put me to sleep instead of completely messing up my head!

Back on topic, omgwtfrofl is going on with the database? I wanted to work on Vet Supply Combat
Azr4eL
+0|6792|Italy
Cannot log. Maibe EA are busy with champagne bottle... Must I say where they can put their bottles?

Happy (fraggy) New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SAS-Lynx
Scottish Moderator!!!
+13|6776|Scotland!!!
i cleard my prefix and it workd ok, try that guys
Adelphi
+8|6741|Long Island, NY
I was able to log in for one game of mass destruction.  After that the game froze at the servers screen.  Now the game freezes at "connecting to account servers."  I have to ctrl + alt + delete to get out of it each time.  So I can't even launch the game now. =/
mpec82
+-1|6721
Same problem here (Italy) only that i've got:

GAMESPY: there was an error reading from the server

I was taken back to the login screen and then i cant login anymore
alf.ha
+5|6740|Berlin/Germany
Shit, a bit time ago I was playing, but then I made a pause and logged out. That was a big mistake, grml.
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6845|Germany / Saxony
Same here. But today´s New Year´s Eve, so stop playing BF2 and have a party somewhere...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716
NEW years eve i think, EA closed lol
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
SAS-Lynx
Scottish Moderator!!!
+13|6776|Scotland!!!
nope, i dont use gamespy and it happend to me, then i deleted the prefix and i could play
LuGia
+0|6751
I also have this error...

Sometimes i really H A T E, EA and all the probs...

Here is a hint for you.. When you make a game, make sure that it work 100% BEFORE you putt it on the marked..

Like in the start of the game, all just crashed.... I hope this error F*ck soon will be fixed.

Why does EA make crappy game now ? I mean the game is awesome, but all the small details about login is really inoring..

Anyone who feels with me ? ( Not on a gay-way)
PinkSugarHeartAttack
Sailor Mini Moon
+0|6728
Cleared my Prefix and got the Gamespy Error (even though I opted not to install the arcade), and promptly returned to getting the database error.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard