GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6228|Phoenix, AZ
This has been one of the shittiest days ever

So Ive been sick since wensday, dizzy, churning stomach, constipation etc, and all the way through thursday, so I took the day off naturally

So I start to feel good around 11 o clock, and I have 3 world history papers to write on things I have absolutely no idea about, some physics homework (3 pages on concepts and formulas I never learned, absent) and a couple pages of Algebra

So I get into the homework, decide to pull an all nighter, fuck, its friday, how bad could it be?

So after wiki'ing physics and world history and spending 1.45 hours on Algebra, im finally done, decide to relax and procrastinate the rest of the history, mellow it out to fill up the time, works well, I take a shower, which was cold with less water than a hose (its my shower, its a POS) im on my way to school...

Me: here, this is from the day before I was sick... *hands homework in*
*sits down at desk with a sigh of relief*
Teacher: Hey, Cole, where are your graphs?
Me: I didnt put them there because you didnt write on the site that they were required... uh...
Teacher: oh... *writes shit down*

Get my paper back, 20%, TWENTY FUCKING PERCENT FOR 5 FUCKING GRAPHS!!!!!!!!!!

I might as well have not fucking done it, and leveled up a few times on Cod4!

So then I go to physics, my teacher says he cant help me with the shit he never tought me because he himself will not be there until mid-terms... FUCKING GREAT. So I hand in my paper, half finished, with no idea if half the shit I did is even correct!

Then came computers, a very awesome class, about 14 of 35 of the class playing Halo, me and my friend, of course, on top with 32 kills each and about 4 deaths with 1+ flag caps, basically owning the entire class... today, "w1n§auc3" was well known.

Walk over to my bag, oh no, water spot! some dick spilled shit on my bag! dick...

Open front pocket to find 16oz Bawls EMP-FUCKING-TY, and a puddle in my bad submerging my TI-89 GRAPHING CALCULATOR, I go to the bathroom, find its destroyed, along with pens, papers, notebooks, binders, my bookbag (markers seeped sharpie ink everywhere)

So I arrive late to world hist, hand in my paper, OH! GOODIE! FUCKING TEST TIME!

I take a 45 question test in which I only knew 4 answers. In short I bombed it (best guess)

Oh and I lost my iPod cord!

So in one day I secessfully, spent 2 hours only to get 20% on math homework, 1 hour on physics homework in which I failed, failing a History Test, destroying a TI-89 Calculator (BBY: 150USD) which I just bought 4 weeks prior, destorying my book bag, and destroying notes, papers, and other important shit in my binders.... All without sleeping!

today is fucking gay as hell

-thanks for reading my pain
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6658
sux2bu...

Look on the bright side, at least you didn't die.
Stimey
­
+786|6129|Ontario | Canada
Sux2BU, seriously though, rough.
­
­
­
­
­
­
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6008|...
you know,

I laughed, that sucks.
inane little opines
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6702
ALWAYS keep your belongings in sight. Fuck highschool.
stef10
+173|6491|Denmark
not nice-a TI-89 aint so cheap.

are you in high-school? then you dont need a TI-89.

Last edited by stef10 (2008-01-18 14:37:09)

GodFather
+387|6228|Phoenix, AZ

Superior Mind wrote:

ALWAYS keep your belongings in sight. Fuck highschool.
Its a comp class, the little cubicle style long ass desks allow no space, so our teacher forces us to make a pile of shit in the front of the room

I think the bawls thing started leaking because some DICKFUCK threw his shit on top of my fucking bag!

and yes, now dickfuck is a word
bakinacake
HA HA
+383|5995|Aus, Qld
Lawl thats like the worst day ever.
https://i.imgur.com/LGvbJjT.jpg
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6517
sucks man.  at least u didn't get raped on the way to school.
jord
+2,382|6687|The North, beyond the wall.
You get to play Halo in your classes? Fucking wow.
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6517

stef10 wrote:

i do, im in highschool
stef10
+173|6491|Denmark

Canadianloser wrote:

stef10 wrote:

i do, im in highschool
aint that like throwing a bit of money out-well, atleast you have one if you go to uni afterwards.

dont you guys use programs like mathcad for laptops in your classes?
UnknownRanger1
+6|6119

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

sux2bu...

Look on the bright side, at least you didn't die.
GodFather
+387|6228|Phoenix, AZ

stef10 wrote:

Canadianloser wrote:

stef10 wrote:

i do, im in highschool
aint that like throwing a bit of money out-well, atleast you have one if you go to uni afterwards.

dont you guys use programs like mathcad for laptops in your classes?
No, it was basically 20 bucks more expensive than a TI-84 or w.e, which is what I do need, so i figured wtf, i doubt ill ever say, "I wish my calc could do that"

You get to play Halo in your classes? Fucking wow.
No, we dont get to play them, but get this, our assignment, that is due tuesday is to design from scratch, a movie poster, a magazine cover, and a CD cover...

I just have the Crack of Photoshop CS (way better than the cheap shit on the comps) and go

But the filtering removes images I need, im making a COD4 magazine, and some cover work for NIN, which I need renders, but most media sites are blocked making getting those renders, annoying, so ill just DL the renders and do it in 5 mins...

btw thanks for all the condolences, I know it could have been worse, but for what it was, it was pretty fucking bad.

Last edited by GodFather (2008-01-18 14:58:01)

Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6141|Carnoustie, Scotland
It has been said;
It will be said again;
Sux2bu.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6472|A W S M F O X
A: You didnt get raped

B: Your family didnt get raped

C: You dont have aids

D: Ipod cords are readily availible.

Otherwise Owned TBQF
Shaguart
Titties
+56|6378|Calgary, Canada

stef10 wrote:

They reccoment a tI-89 for Grade 10...
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5983|England

My day was worse
belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker
+52|5992|Perth, indian ocean
man i must be horrible because i laughed when i read this.
Your doing physics in highschool? fuck that haha.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6472|A W S M F O X

SamTheMan:D wrote:

My day was worse
Raped by blacks?
LT.Victim
+1,175|6571|British Columbia, Canada

Shaguart wrote:

stef10 wrote:

That can't be right...

I've never used a TI-89 and I did up to the required Grade 11 math, hell if I'm doing Math 12, I suck at math..

But I was never recommended or asked to buy one, and our school has graphing calculators that you can borrow if you need one..
Shaguart
Titties
+56|6378|Calgary, Canada

LT.Victim wrote:

Shaguart wrote:

stef10 wrote:

That can't be right...

I've never used a TI-89 and I did up to the required Grade 11 math, hell if I'm doing Math 12, I suck at math..

But I was never recommended or asked to buy one, and our school has graphing calculators that you can borrow if you need one..
Hmm i dunno thats wierd.
They say you should buy one for grade 10 and up.
Maybe just so you have one for later years, dunno really dont have math until next semester...
They sent out a newsletter and it always says remember your "TI-89" calculators.
I hope math isnt getting harder :S or else im fucked
Monkeyman911
Dun wori, it's K.
+76|6431|California, US
your not alone dude
seriously my science and literacy teacher do that shit ALL THE TIME
and everytime i do what they tell me they always appear to add little fucking things in one at a time
i swear to god they do it to piss me off but they do anyway
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5970|Washington DC

Shaguart wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

Shaguart wrote:

That can't be right...

Hmm i dunno thats wierd.
Maybe just so you have one for later years, dunno really dont have math until next semester...
They sent out a newsletter and it always says remember your "TI-89" calculators.
If a TI-89 is what I think it is don't worry about math getting harder, they can do fucking algebra

Like, you type in 2x+3y=22098009098 and it gives you X and Y.
Shaguart
Titties
+56|6378|Calgary, Canada

HurricaИe wrote:

Shaguart wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

That can't be right...

Hmm i dunno thats wierd.
If a TI-89 is what I think it is don't worry about math getting harder, they can do fucking algebra

Like, you type in 2x+3y=22098009098 and it gives you X and Y.
Hahah yessss...
I'm so looking forward to that.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard