usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6811

Since this is my first Battlefield series game, I was just wondering if we could expect more expansions, or will SF be it until BF3?
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6820|AUS, Canberra
there is another one coming that will be split into to booster packs, cant remember when its out though.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6766
BF2: naval  combat. all maps are in the water... w/ ships that u can finally move
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
SAS-Lynx
Scottish Moderator!!!
+13|6825|Scotland!!!
is this the ones that will only be out for download and not on disk?
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6805|The Netherlands
idd booster packs are only downloadable
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6818|Human Meat Shield
great can't wait to unlock more weapons.
SAS-Lynx
Scottish Moderator!!!
+13|6825|Scotland!!!

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

BF2: naval  combat. all maps are in the water... w/ ships that u can finally move
would be good to have a jungle and artic  booster packs to
bEAv3D
+24|6743|Fayettenam, NC USA
I may be wrong, but I think that the two booster packs were going to be out by this spring or summer......  They would have more maps, weapons, etc.  Not 100% sure though.
Azr4eL
+0|6841|Italy
A booster pack that disable Grenade Launchers & Bunnyhopping!!!!
.... What a dream.....
Teckademics
+1|6775|Savannah GA

Azr4eL wrote:

A booster pack that disable Grenade Launchers & Bunnyhopping!!!!
.... What a dream.....
no no no.. just have it so when you try to noob tube some one it kills you and not them you just drop and have it say  Noobtoober got sars  or aids.. i dont care. as for bunny hopping turn them in to a bunny. and from what i know a bunny cant hold a gun so then we can jsut run around playing knife the easter bunny...
sounds like a plan to me.
[PH]Shadow-Dragon
+0|6744|South Africa
With that naval one some scuba gear could be great
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6769|California

all the expansions pf BF42 times 3232%
wonkey20
+18|6758
sounds cool
freebirdpat
Base Rapist
+5|6802
From what I read of the interview  people got their information. The only planned things in the future is one more expansion pack and 2 booster packs downloadable from the internet. After that there is nothing planned but that does not mean there won't be any, the likelihood is highly likely that there will be more after that, but as such they require planning. More information will become available as EA/Dice or any company making them releases them.
DriftX
+0|6836
Booster packs? Are we talking about Pokemon cards or something?

But seriously, a new expansion would be nice. Something more variety-based rather than just "kill the other team and cap all the flags you can". How about having us disarm a nuclear missle or having to defend your HQ for just long enough until backup arrives?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6766
BF2: the cold war 2. lol russia and china against US and UK
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Lib-Sl@yer
+32|6762|Wherever the F**k i feel like
A two on two map sounds kewl
DriftX
+0|6836
Do I smell a possibility for trickery, betrayal, and backstabbing?

Last edited by DriftX (2006-01-01 03:59:54)

Knochenmann_AUT
+1|6776
Yes, and the comander can diciede from one secont to the other who the enemy is ond who not... and the friendly blue T90 tank in front of you turn red...
freebirdpat
Base Rapist
+5|6802
I hate to say it but any 2 v 2 would have to be in  the game rules to always be 2 v 2, other wise the game will result in being 3 v 1. Even if you put in game logic to have the teams switch teams that are allied in 2 v 2 midgame or even at end of game, it will degrade into a 3 v 1 scenario good teams will ally and make the poor teams play with each other in the next round or whatever. I have seen those types of things go on 8 player games RTSs, I would hate to see it in 4 team 16 player teams... It could be fun, but I don't think that it would be a very mainstream game. Good enough for a mod to do though.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6893|Bryan/College Station, TX

SAS-Lynx wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

would be good to have a jungle and artic  booster packs to
While I agree and would love to see a few good Southeast Asian and Northern Latitude maps I fear we may not see a decent Artic or Snow map in the near future. According to a developer interview on Xfire chat, they haven't done snow yet because the rendering code issue is beyond the skills of the programers at DICE. Bascially they aren't as good as Epic nor Valve nor Ubisoft. Essentially they admit defeat to these superior companies and admit they suck. At least they admit it.

Last edited by kilroy0097 (2006-01-01 04:59:14)

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6783|Singapore
Are the booster packs free? cause everyone here doesnt have a credit card ya know.
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6776|Debris From Space
BF2: Arctic War. If you run out of ammo you can hopelessly throw a snowball at the enemy.
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6805|The Netherlands

Ayumiz wrote:

Are the booster packs free? cause everyone here doesnt have a credit card ya know.
no they cost 10 euro.
and here you can fid out how much that is in your money http://finance.yahoo.com/currency/conve … it=Convert
freebirdpat
Base Rapist
+5|6802
My guess is they will offer them retail in some form, either together as one pack or as an special edition on an expansion pack.

And for those that don't have credit cards, get out of your house once in a while I know I have seen Wal*mart and a few other places selling debit credit cards. You put money on the card at store, and they work anywhere the logo works most are visa or mastercard backed.

EA doesn't give stuff away when they can charge you for it.

Last edited by freebirdpat (2006-01-01 08:23:56)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard