Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6284|eng
They've made a nest in the loft on top of our garage, made nearly £15,000 worth of damage. So, my Dad and I went to this "pest control" shop and bought a special concoction that you soak peanuts in, and lay it out by their nest. Basically, they eat the nuts, get really really thirsty, drink, and then the water reacts with the concoction, making them bleed to death on the inside.

KEKEKE.
#rekt
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6389|fåking denmark
Nice way to die.
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6624|Sea to globally-cooled sea
when my dad and uncle were young they had the same problem.

My Grandfather bought both of them a BB Gun and told them he never wanted to see another squirrel in his life.

Curiously, the squirrel population at their house did go extinct.
jord
+2,382|6676|The North, beyond the wall.
15 grand, holy shit...
martinez
+5|5978|Worcester, MA
lol
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6300
Kekeke
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6284|eng

jord wrote:

15 grand, holy shit...
Ate though all the mother fucking wood, and the supports...

We put in an application for a gun license, citing the reason as "Squirrel Extermination". We're not expecting a positive reply..
#rekt
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6163
that'll teach them a lesson
Nordemus
BC2 plat: CG, GL, M60, Mortar, Knife
+60|5995

suomalainen_äijä wrote:

that'll teach them a lesson
They wont get anything of it.

Coz they die.
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6131|Carnoustie, Scotland

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Nice way to die.
Go try it!!

[/badjoke]
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6729|Uhh... erm...
Nice poison. I gotta get me some of that.
']['error
Banned
+630|6642|The Netherlands

Tetrino wrote:

Nice poison. I gotta get me some of that.
For what purposes?
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6729|Uhh... erm...
Eliminating pests. Don't ask me about my definition of pest though.
wensleydale8
+81|6767|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
shotgun much or arent you allowed to use them in public to exterminate vermin.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6539|Washington

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

They've made a nest in the loft on top of our garage, made nearly £15,000 worth of damage. So, my Dad and I went to this "pest control" shop and bought a special concoction that you soak peanuts in, and lay it out by their nest. Basically, they eat the nuts, get really really thirsty, drink, and then the water reacts with the concoction, making them bleed to death on the inside.

KEKEKE.
Wow.. your a dumb peace of shit. Catch the fucking thing and turn it lose somewhere. It's a squirrel not a bear. you have to lay poisen down by it's nest? Jesus christ dude, your a real loser...
jord

Spider1980 wrote:

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

KEKEKE.
Wow.. your a dumb peace of shit. Catch the fucking thing and turn it lose somewhere. It's a squirrel not a bear. you have to lay poisen down by it's nest? Jesus christ dude, your a real loser...
A squirrel is in the same league as a Rat. It's a fucking rodent, you can legally kill rodents here. And if I'm correct, the Grey squirrel is a rodent..
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6597|S.C.
In my garden one was mauled by a cat but was still alive. All I had to hand was a spade, as I raised the spade above my head it looked into my eyes and squeaked at me.
geNius
..!.,
+144|6440|SoCal

Spider1980 wrote:

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

KEKEKE.
Judging an animal's worth based on how cute you think it is means you're gay.

Squirrels are pests.
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6529|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
Porrage + cement = big-ass kidney stone
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6539|Washington

jord wrote:

Spider1980 wrote:

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

KEKEKE.
A squirrel is in the same league as a Rat. It's a fucking rodent, you can legally kill rodents here. And if I'm correct, the Grey squirrel is a rodent..
Big differance.
Just because your state list them as pest, doesn't mean everyone is supose to treat them like worthless animals.
Would you walk around smashing Squirrles like garden Slugs, just because your state calls them a pest?

Rat
https://www.naturephoto-cz.com/photos/andera/brown-rat-3789.jpg

Squirrle
https://solarider.org/my-pics/squirrel-1-10-10-2005.jpg
d3athwi5h4
insert clever title here
+59|6511|Kickapoo
Why poison the squirrel when you could shoot it and eat it. YUMMMMMM squirrel!
jord

Spider1980 wrote:

jord wrote:

Spider1980 wrote:

Big differance.
Just because your state list them as pest, doesn't mean everyone is supose to treat them like worthless animals.
Would you walk around smashing Squirrles like garden Slugs, just because your state calls them a pest?

Rat
http://www.naturephoto-cz.com/photos/an … t-3789.jpg

Squirrle
http://solarider.org/my-pics/squirrel-1-10-10-2005.jpg
I'm not American, but the point is they damaged his house. The very presence of the nest cost his 15k, which is $30 000 to you. And whilst I don't walk around throwing them at walls, I do shoot them. Grey schools over breed and have nearly wiped out Brown squirrels. Keeping the pest population down...
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5972|England

Your nasty, squirrels are cute.
Master*
Banned
+416|6493|United States
sux2bsquirrels

Last edited by Master* (2008-01-17 09:15:21)

RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6478|Somewhere else

Squirrel= Tree rat.

Not quite as filthy, but just as destructive.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard