Commie Killer
+192|6408

ProteinRage wrote:

Good luck Commie. A weeks worth of karma awaits you. Again, need good pics of working PC... Preferably open!
I am only using about 10% of the wires from my powersupply, so you wouldnt be able to see much, how about some shitty pictures from Crysis, if this works.
colonelioan
+14|6477|Kanada

The_Sniper_NM wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

wow 7 pages of support from the bf2s community. haha
I have no problem that he messed up. Everyone makes mistakes, anyone here isn't perfect. Some mistakes are more costly, but you learn more from them. I'm sure everyone who posted in the last seven pages of crap has made a mistake some where while building a computer at some time, whether it big or small. Think before you post. If you can't contribute, DONT POST.
WRONG!!! I've build my first PC a week ago and I had NO SCREW UPS!
ProteinRage
Hero of the Internet
+15|6491|Everywhere and nowhere
Neg. I want pics of the actual PC! I know what Crysis looks like!
Commie Killer
+192|6408
Before any pics, I have a problem, I turn the computer on, and the fans and stuff lights up for a second or two, then the computer shuts down and starts the proccess over again in a few seconds. Whats wrong? Did I fuck the mobo?
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6485|cuntshitlake

You sure you plugged all the power cables in correctly?
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Commie Killer
+192|6408

DeathUnlimited wrote:

You sure you plugged all the power cables in correctly?
Far as I can tell yes. I looked through all manuals again, seems all are right.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6589|NYC / Hamburg

disconnect everything except the power and CPU/Cooler. Does it give you a beep code when you start it?
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Commie Killer
+192|6408
What do you mean by everything? Do I keep mobo power cords in? The fan is plugged into mobo, also, just tried it again, before unconnecting anything, no beeps.

On other question, on the F_Panal I have the power switch, reset switch, and IDE HARD DISK LED pluged in, though the + and - might be mixed on them, is that a prob? I didnt see any markings to tell me which went which way.
max
Vela Incident

everything as in PCI cards, gfx card, sata, IDE, RAM. Your motherboard should only have a CPU with cooler in it and the necessary power connections

If you connect your leds the wrong way around you can fry the leds. The switches don't matter

EDIT: actually wait: did you try resetting the BIOS?

Last edited by max (2008-01-16 13:38:36)

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Commie Killer
+192|6408

max wrote:

everything as in PCI cards, gfx card, sata, IDE, RAM. Your motherboard should only have a CPU with cooler in it and the necessary power connections

If you connect your leds the wrong way around you can fry the leds. The switches don't matter

How? Take the battery out for like a minute, put it back in, then restart? Correct?
DUnlimited
+1,160|6485|cuntshitlake

Commie Killer wrote:

max wrote:

How? Take the battery out for like a minute, put it back in, then restart? Correct?
Yes.
max
Vela Incident

exactly
Commie Killer
+192|6408
Alright, gonna do that now.
Commie Killer
+192|6408
Reset BIOS, same problem, want me to start unconnecting stuff?
max
Vela Incident

yeah
Commie Killer
+192|6408
Alright, all cables? Or just power?
max
Vela Incident

max wrote:

Commie Killer
+192|6408
Ok all cables, ALL, except the 2 cables giving power to my mobo and the fan connected to mobo. Do you want me to take my 8800 and my Xfi out of the computer as well?
DUnlimited
+1,160|6485|cuntshitlake

Commie Killer wrote:

Ok all cables, ALL, except the 2 cables giving power to my mobo and the fan connected to mobo. Do you want me to take my 8800 and my Xfi out of the computer as well?
Yes.
Commie Killer
+192|6408
Give me 5 min.
max
Vela Incident

your 5 mins are up
Commie Killer
+192|6408
No beeping. Is that good or bad?

Last edited by Commie Killer (2008-01-16 14:14:01)

max
Vela Incident

Commie Killer wrote:

No beeping. Is that good or bad?
bad, usually you should get a beep code that tells you that no ram is installed
Commie Killer
+192|6408
Shit RAM is still in there... 30 seconds, sorry.
Commie Killer
+192|6408
Ok RAM is out, still no beep, the computer is only on for maybe half a second though, is that enough time for it to start beeping?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard