usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

Well this is one way to show your anger....hurt people.

------

"Passengers at Argentina's main airport have damaged ticket counters and thrown objects at staff after an airline cancelled flights for a second day."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7185615.stm
mikkel
+383|6609
Paging serge to this thread.

If people responded like that here, we'd have no airports. SAS' stingy salary and benefits policies can cause weeks of delays and cancellations.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6629|London, England
fuck airports. the single biggest disaster to hit the avation industry
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6680|UK
Your thread title sucks and is little more than your usual e-hissy fit posted for the sole reason of flamebaiting at a respected forum member.

Rule 2: Respect the site, staff, and members.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

m3thod wrote:

Your thread title sucks and is little more than your usual e-hissy fit posted for the sole reason of flamebaiting at a respected forum member.

Or the fact I work in the airline business...
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6550|Texas - Bigger than France
Rule 3: Remember the pot/kettle rule.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6652
serge is going to start freaking out
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6693|United States of America

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

What do you mean "start"? He's probably the one who broke the counters and whatnot.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5969|Washington DC

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

don't forget the other argentine on this forum

Yeah I don't get why Argentines have a tendency to just cause chaos when shit goes wrong
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6501|Connecticut

m3thod wrote:

Malloy must go
m3thod
+2,197|6680|UK

usmarine2005 wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Or the fact I work in the airline business...
It's a cheap shot and you know it.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

m3thod wrote:

I did not make the story up ffs.
Moo? Si!
Tall, Dark, Antlered
+39|6137|817---->907

m3thod wrote:

respected forum member.
Argentina is a member?  I better go put on a clean shirt.
m3thod
+2,197|6680|UK

usmarine2005 wrote:

m3thod wrote:

look i could go around an creating a few hundred threads with the title Good Job USA! And then post a whole load of crap how you fucked up in Iraq, how your economy is getting going down and around the bend, how the dollar is being buttfucked and why your gun laws suck balls...simply to piss you lot off.

This thread of nothing more than flame baiting form the resident OLT.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6558|CH/BR - in UK

I'm Brazilian... I'm supposed to laugh at this.

You have idiots everywhere: the USA, the Middle-East and even Argentina... In the UK you don't have that (thank god, otherwise Heathrow would be so screwed) - instead you have god-damned soccer hooligans.

-konfusion
Moo? Si!
Tall, Dark, Antlered
+39|6137|817---->907

m3thod wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

m3thod wrote:

look i could go around an creating a few hundred threads with the title Good Job USA! And then post a whole load of crap how you fucked up in Iraq, how your economy is getting going down and around the bend, how the dollar is being buttfucked and why your gun laws suck balls...simply to piss you lot off.

Hopefully you get past your little temper tantrum before it's time to go out and play with the other kids.
m3thod
+2,197|6680|UK

Moo? Si! wrote:

m3thod wrote:

respected forum member.
Argentina is a member?  I better go put on a clean shirt.
errr he's called Sergeriver.  Serghino who supports River Plate.

Go back to bed.
m3thod
+2,197|6680|UK

Moo? Si! wrote:

m3thod wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Hopefully you get past your little temper tantrum before it's time to go out and play with the other kids.
Go tell someone who gives a fuck.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6564
I'm sure Serge will be able to see through this rather flimsy attack on the entire nation of Argentina based on the acts of a few of its citizens. If all nations were judged on the actions of a minority of vandals then all nations would be regarded as terrible and flawed. It's fair enough to post the story but the thread title is ridiculous. It's like saying 'Good Job USA' and then posting this story:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,322548,00.html

As for the story itself - what is there to debate? The perpetrators should operate within the law and not destroy the property of the state or of anyone else. I think 99.9% would concur.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-01-15 01:28:03)

RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6414|NSW, Australia

m3thod wrote:

Moo? Si! wrote:

m3thod wrote:

go have a nap.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6558|CH/BR - in UK

CameronPoe wrote:

I'm sure Serge will be able to see through this rather flimsy attack on the entire nation of Argentina based on the acts of a few of its citizens. If all nations were judged on the actions of a minority of vandals then all nations would be regarded as terrible and flawed. It's fair enough to post the story but the thread title is ridiculous. It's like saying 'Good Job USA' and then posting this story:

As I said: English hooligans, American bigots, etc.

-konfusion
Moo? Si!
Tall, Dark, Antlered
+39|6137|817---->907

m3thod wrote:

Moo? Si! wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Can someone please bring this one a lollipop?
m3thod
+2,197|6680|UK

CameronPoe wrote:

As for the story itself - what is there to debate? The perpetrators should operate within the law and not destroy the property of the state or of anyone else. I think 99.9% would concur.
My FUCKING point exactly.
m3thod
+2,197|6680|UK

XxRavenxX wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Moo? Si! wrote:

go have a nap.
It's 09:54 GMT and i've had my recommended 8 hours sleep.  But thanks for asking.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6849|Cologne, Germany

I sense some tension in D&ST.

oh well, I guess Cam put it well. The thread title is a little bit misleading. Maybe, for the sake of forum peace, usmarine would consider editing it to more appropriately fit the topic.

I'll keep the banhammer ready, in case this ends up in a flame war...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard