blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6642
What are some of the ideas that you would come up with to solve obesity(here in U.S.) considering there are so many fast foods places here plus starbucks which has tons of sugar.

Last edited by blademaster (2008-01-12 22:09:23)

Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6636|Montreal, Qc, Canada
Kill all the 250lbs +
Hakei
Banned
+295|5992
I'd get anyone who is beyond a normal human state, wrap them in cling film, put them in a sauna and feed them a decent diet.

If it didn't work after a month, kill them.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6387

Put stuff that makes you vomit into all fast food.

Bulimia, here we come!
[email protected]
+28|6221
Nothing?
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6618|Gold coast, Aus.
I would be banned for racism if I muttered a single word of what I'm thinking.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6534|Long Island, New York

gene_pool wrote:

There really is nothing you can do though. Many people still can eat McDonalds and exercise after so it's fine.

Oh, I know. Block all people who have a BMI 6+ points over the normal from ordering anything over 500 calories from a restaurant.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6321|New Haven, CT

gene_pool wrote:

Actually, you probably wouldn't. All good rants still have connector words which are unoffensive.

And on topic, how could you make the current generation thin? You need to drill kids from the beginning of their life that exercise is good and obesity is a terrible thing. I could forsee better education in the future solving the problem for future generations, but there is no way to shape up the current mass of American people.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6519
self-control is always a good thing...
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6522|South Florida
What the hell are you guys talking about.
It's your business and your business only how much you weigh and whether or not your happy with that weight.

While i do hate obese pigs... a lot... i also respect that its there choice to be a fat ugly pig and its not up to the Government to decide what you can eat because of it.
15 more years! 15 more years!
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6647|Keyboard
This is what they need:
https://tienda.vetpunta.com/images/perro/educacion/desc/bozal_ataq.jpg
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6713
what if they start to regulate skinny geeks that play video games...lol?
Love is the answer
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6773
/get skinny quick
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6325

Make the doors on all fast food stores only 2 feet wide. Any NORMAL person can shimmy through, but those who are fat well....Oh and NO Drive-up window's allowed!!
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
bakinacake
HA HA
+383|5983|Aus, Qld
Let them eat as much food as they want, then leave them in africa for a month with water (im not totally mean). If they survive and they are still fat, then kill them. (the africa bit is for lions/other animals to eat them).
https://i.imgur.com/LGvbJjT.jpg
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6707|Sweden
Give them a mirror and for god sake forbid Oprah just cause she is huge does´nt mean everyone should be that way can´t count the huge Oprah-asses i saw on the streets when i was there.
Reciprocity
+721|6577|the dank(super) side of Oregon
education on the merits of vigorous fucking.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6129|Scotland!

Mitch wrote:

It's your business and your business only how much you weigh and whether or not your happy with that weight.

While i do hate obese pigs... a lot... i also respect that its there choice to be a fat ugly pig and its not up to the Government to decide what you can eat because of it.
Finally, a post you've made that's not completely ignorant.

All I see is a bunch of people who are thin, have a fast metabolism and average appetites and think that's some kind of achievement that makes them better than anyone who doesn't
Wallpaper
+303|5991|The pool

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Make the doors on all fast food stores only 2 feet wide. Any NORMAL person can shimmy through, but those who are fat well....Oh and NO Drive-up window's allowed!!
Yeah!
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6636|Montreal, Qc, Canada

Mitch wrote:

Mitch is faaattttt, Mitcchh is faaaattttt
Skorpy-chan
+127|6342|Twyford, UK
If anyone gets over 200lb, put them on a treadmill at a jogging pace until they are 150lb. If they keep eating, turn the treadmill up until they're losing weight.
If their legs break under the strain, euthanise and recycle.
jord
+2,382|6675|The North, beyond the wall.
You can't do set weight programs because believe it or not there are people with muscle out there.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6523|Milkystania, yurop
Send all the fatties to war zones

stop thinking that everyone needs to know your opinion

Learn that Europe isn't one big country
stef10
+173|6479|Denmark

Magpie wrote:

Send all the fatties to war zones

stop thinking that everyone needs to know your opinion

Learn that Europe isn't one big country
ye, send them to war and be in the front-line. All that fat will be protective armor for the real troops behind spamming grenades.
Master*
Banned
+416|6492|United States

blademaster wrote:

What are some of the ideas that you would come up with to solve obesity(here in U.S.) considering there are so many fast foods places here plus starbucks which has tons of sugar.
Starve all of us and make us all look like size 0 models.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard