Master*
Banned
+416|6464|United States

ig wrote:

Masterstyle wrote:

ig wrote:

no man. i absolutely despise him. he's making so much money off of being a complete tool. i really am almost to the point of wishing death on him.
you wanna hear his real voice? LOL
video no longer available
nothing you do or say is going to sway my opinion though.
lol here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF8V-HqKXcc
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6492

Masterstyle wrote:

ig wrote:

Masterstyle wrote:

you wanna hear his real voice? LOL
lol here
god what a fucking faggot
Soldier-Of-Wasteland
Mephistopheles
+40|6626|Land of the Very Cold
Anything hiphop or related to that is worst than anything else.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6433|meh-land

ig wrote:

Masterstyle wrote:

ig wrote:

lol here
god what a fucking faggot
for some reason that is exactly what went through my mind as i was watching that...
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6672
Pretty much all Euro kak. (Trance/hardcore/etc etc)

Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6620|Keyboard
This tbh:
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6433|meh-land
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440
Lol I knew that What What? In The Butt was going to be in this topic somewhere...

To be fair, anything 'crunk' related is absolute trash and should be avoided at all costs.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6654|West Yorkshire, U.K
www.smouch.net/lol

It annoys me now, didn't used to
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6799|Denver colorado

Uzique wrote:

Lol I knew that What What? In The Butt was going to be in this topic somewhere...

To be fair, anything 'crunk' related is absolute trash and should be avoided at all costs.
YEEYAAHH
WHAT??

OKAYY
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6305|Oregon

Kurazoo wrote:

www.smouch.net/lol

It annoys me now, didn't used to
FUCK you.
you got me
ig
+1,199|6492

Uzique wrote:

says the guy who advertises that he has played more than 2500 hrs of WoW
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440

ig wrote:

Uzique wrote:

What does a computer game have to do with a persons ability to ascertain whether music possesses talent or not? Haha, you fail so hard... go look up 'ad hominem' on Wikipedia, then write it on a post-it note near to your monitor entitled 'Things I Shouldn't Do In A Discussion If I Want To Keep Any Intelligence Or Integrity Intact'.

However, I do apologize for offending the national anthems of the 'Dirty South'- I just find crunk music as a whole (worthless) genre quite laughable. Have you actually taken time out to browse all the videos on YouTube of utterly misguided kids 'dancing' to this aural atrocity? Congratulations, you look like somebody having a seizure whilst listening to the mixtapes of a Downs Syndrome sufferer. Which way to the care home?
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
ig
+1,199|6492

Uzique wrote:

ig wrote:

Uzique wrote:

What does a computer game have to do with a persons ability to ascertain whether music possesses talent or not? Haha, you fail so hard... go look up 'ad hominem' on Wikipedia, then write it on a post-it note near to your monitor entitled 'Things I Shouldn't Do In A Discussion If I Want To Keep Any Intelligence Or Integrity Intact'.

However, I do apologize for offending the national anthems of the 'Dirty South'- I just find crunk music as a whole (worthless) genre quite laughable. Have you actually taken time out to browse all the videos on YouTube of utterly misguided kids 'dancing' to this aural atrocity? Congratulations, you look like somebody having a seizure whilst listening to the mixtapes of a Downs Syndrome sufferer. Which way to the care home?
get raged
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6162|14072
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6672
Or this one:

lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

I hear that.

"Dont call me an MC, I just like to rap"

What the fuck is that? fucking mcs need to get back into their place as assistants to the DJ before this rap genre can stop sucking cock all together.

all rap is is a slow ass break beat made on a beatbox repeating over and over while a retard talks about shit everyones already heard.
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6672
This shity just keep coming!! (Damn chavs)

"BASSLINE!" - What bassline?
ig
+1,199|6492

lavadisk wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

I hear that.

What the fuck is that? fucking mcs need to get back into their place as assistants to the DJ before this rap genre can stop sucking cock all together.

all rap is is a slow ass break beat made on a beatbox repeating over and over while a retard talks about shit everyones already heard.
try opening your mind. i listen to a vast amount of different types of music, and hip-hop is one of my favorites. do not base your judgments of a genre of music over a couple artists. that's like me saying that slipknot and red hot chili peppers are the same thing.

Last edited by ig (2008-01-12 17:30:08)

lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3

ig wrote:

lavadisk wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

I hear that.

try opening your mind. i listen to a vast amount of different types of music, and hip-hop is one of my favorites. do not based your judgments of a genre of music over a couple artists. that's like me saying that slipknot and red hot chili peppers are in the same class.
I have already, and from what I've heard I dislike rap, its too simple.
ig
+1,199|6492

lavadisk wrote:

ig wrote:

lavadisk wrote:

I hear that.

try opening your mind. i listen to a vast amount of different types of music, and hip-hop is one of my favorites. do not based your judgments of a genre of music over a couple artists. that's like me saying that slipknot and red hot chili peppers are in the same class.
which is fine and well, but do not lump the likes of soulja boy or akon in to the same group as jurassic 5, dr dre, the roots, jay z, etc.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3

ig wrote:

lavadisk wrote:

ig wrote:

which is fine and well, but do not lump the likes of soulja boy or akon in to the same group as jurassic 5, dr dre, the roots, jay z, etc.
And I can agree with that. I did however enjoy some of the stuff that was coming out of the genre when it was being made and developed.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Fuck me that was horrible. I'd also like to say that Mitch has the campest voice I've ever heard.
Master*
Banned
+416|6464|United States

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Is Mitch gay?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard