**LiLp-DeFiNeD
Banned
+54|6175|Vancouver, BC, Canada
By that, I mean, where'd all the Squad play go, in the past 6 months of playtime(With a 3-4 month break in the middle) I have only, TRULY played in/with a squad twice.
Joining a squad that doesn't stick together doesn't count.
Leaders that don't...lead...don't count.
Games without commanders don't count.

The game's awesome and all, but it's sooo freakin hard to find people that are willing to actually play in a squad, properly.

Anyone else with me on this?

Also, squads of All-medics(Or something else) only count as half, sure they work together, but the point of a squad is that the other players pick up where your kit sucks, so everyone has a different kit, so the squad can do any task properly.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6474|The Twilight Zone
If you play inf, you only need medics. If I want squad play on pub servers I call my clan mates. BF2 was always like that but only now you realized how fucked it really was.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Yellowman03
Once Again, We Meet at Last
+108|6255|Texas
medic squads will take out a squad of anything else. Unlimited revivals ftw.
jord
+2,382|6699|The North, beyond the wall.

jord wrote:

People who think everyone wants to play for the team. When in reality most people bought the game to shoot at other people, drive jeeps at 50MPH into Chinamen and drop bombs from Jets.
Said it before, not everyone is into the whole teamwork thing.
geNius
..!.,
+144|6463|SoCal
It's almost as though this topic has never been posted before...no, wait...
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6543
get good enough and you wont have to worry about teamwork. just use cover and 1v5 them
Skorpy-chan
+127|6365|Twyford, UK
On the servers I play, I often get good teamwork. Even without asking! Squads supporting each other, taking out threats, handing out ammo and health, and so forth. Non-IO city maps FTW. Especially Sharqi and Mashtuur.

Granted, half of it's due to me playing support, medic, AT, or engineer and being generous, but hey.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6489
Play on the =SF= servers or the BF2s US server when its not running IO and you'll get your teamwork.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6310|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Play on the =SF= servers or the BF2s US server when its not running IO and you'll get your teamwork.
...And derogatory comments towards rednecks and Appalachian Americans from a rather angry city-slicker.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6495|Foothills of S. Carolina

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

QFT/E
masculata
+24|6697|45° 30',North by 73° 35',West

Yellowman03 wrote:

I want to disagree with you but can't...
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6675

Play on Full Contact War (FCW). There are always squads and a commander, and voip is strongly recommended. I've had some great games on there.
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|6004|Perth, Australia
When i first started playing BF2 i would always squad up and work in a team. Then i got sick of douchebags screaming down the mic at me and just gave up. Now i only really join squads if they are quiet or i know the people in it.

And full medic squads bow down at the power of C4. You only need to kill one then you can C4 trap the rest.

Rod
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6169|San Antonio, Texas
Hell, most BF2sers I meet teamwork in squads! CoconutBlitz, Canin, cowami, FM, simminator, Ecoli, Espion, cablecopulate, DoctaStrangeLove and countless others I'm drawing a blank at the moment.

Get out of Karkand, sir! You'll find little to no teamwork down there usually. Just statwhores, nadespammers, claymaniacs and paddle-philes.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6702|Disaster Free Zone
IO happened and the need for "real" teamwork went out the window. Try to find the few remaining 64 player full rotation servers, SF would be better but vanilla should work too. They're the only places you'll have a chance at finding what one could class as team-work.
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6723
I still think if servers weren't ranked then the BF2 world would be a better place.
jord
+2,382|6699|The North, beyond the wall.

ShowMeTheMonkey wrote:

I still think if servers weren't ranked then the BF2 world would be a better place.
Yeah, a more empty place.
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6242|Finland
Im usually only one on whole side lonely in my squad, no other squads and usually no commanders, then im wondering wtf!?
Sometimes i invite people usually not, if they dont play in squads then... ->
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6718

Want squadplay? Go play PR. It's lots of fun.
(HUN)Rudebwoy
+45|6775

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Want squadplay? Go play PR. It's lots of fun.
Agree , but PR has a LOT of aspects most people find scary or dumb. Many ppl dont like at least 30 sec spawn times (can be up to a minute), heavy vehicles (attack choppers, tanks, airplanes) spawning in 10-20minutes, or walking for a long time before even seeing an enemy. But one should give it a try, and maybe you'll get hooked just like I did.
Jlspence
+4|6687

mtb0minime wrote:

Play on Full Contact War (FCW). There are always squads and a commander, and voip is strongly recommended. I've had some great games on there.
I second this recommendation.  I also like that once you find a good squad, it continues from round to round (as long as your squadmates continue to play).
LethalBIZzle
+7|5980|UK

ig wrote:

get good enough and you wont have to worry about teamwork. just use cover and 1v5 them
amen
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6585|Area 51
Actually, yesterday EU Server, Songhua 16 IO, its basically running around with your squad all the time, and so did the opposite team, and if you happened to run into an enemy squad as a lone wolf, well...you wouldn't survive for long
Drexel
+43|6497|Philadelphia

Yellowman03 wrote:

Not true...

3 Med/3 AT = squad revives, and you don't revive.

Or if you aren't an IO-wuss 1 armor + 5 anythings will take you out.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6767|Mexico City

Yellowman03 wrote:

medic squads are for FAGS
I prefer sniper squads. No head is safe.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard