I hope so.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6286|eng

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

etadpu
Ive seen better butts
Maybe in pictures, or whilst your staring at some girl down the street. But there ain't no way you has seen a nekkid butt like that in the flesh. No way.

I mean com'on, you thought your sister was fit..
#rekt
agent146
+127|6387|Jesus Land aka Canada
you should salt all her grass so nothign grows on it again....
lol
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6272

Mint Sauce wrote:

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

etadpu
Ive seen better butts
Maybe in pictures, or whilst your staring at some girl down the street. But there ain't no way you has seen a nekkid butt like that in the flesh. No way.

STFU
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6229|NSW, Australia

ive licked better asses
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6526|Milkystania, yurop

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Ive seen better butts

STFU
Your sister is fit!
Spoiler (highlight to read):
If Legal email pl0x lulz
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6473|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Magpie wrote:

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

STFU
Your sister is fit!
If Legal email pl0x lulz
You trying to get your own big fat g(r)eek wedding?

And to the OP. Feed our hunger of info.

Last edited by Ultrafunkula (2008-05-18 10:08:48)

jamiet757
+138|6622
You should write a book...

Yeah I don't get it, but my wife is a nurse and sometimes she deals with people who are crazy, they actually believe things are happening that are not true, and they are shocked to find out that it isn't true. It makes you wonder about your own life, are the things I believe actually true, or am I just a crazy nut who is making stuff up?
d.Luxe
Banned
+64|5851
Update pl0x
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5965|London, England

If i lived in Oklahoma i would love to meet her. Sorry about your family, but we need an update
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
HITNRUNXX
+220|6710|Oklahoma City
I guess it has been a while, huh?

Give me a few minutes to go through and figure out where I left off.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5965|London, England

HITNRUNXX wrote:

I guess it has been a while, huh?

Give me a few minutes to go through and figure out where I left off.
OH SHI-
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
HITNRUNXX
+220|6710|Oklahoma City
Well, it has been relatively quiet, all things considered.

Update on Minor events since my last post:

The kids started riding their newly "acquired" shopping cart up and down the street, being pushed by their friends and then crashing into things like something out of Jackass... At one point, they were even using their friend's skateboard ramp and "jumping" in it...

Then it would be ditched in my front yard. So I went and threw it back into their front yard. The next day it was in my driveway, so I threw it back into their front yard. It disappeared all together after that...

A couple weeks or so later, I cut down and cut up a tree that was growing too close to my house. I cut it up into lumber and left it up against my house, waiting for the next big trash day to throw it all away... The next day, it was ALL GONE... and there was a trail of bark pieces going from where it was by my house, down my driveway, and then up their driveway to their garage... I guess they needed some wood? Weird deal... Maybe they just stole it because they thought it was valuable to me or something? I don't know.

A couple weeks or so after that, a neighbor down the street put out a couple of full sized mattresses for big trash day. The Crazy Kids "acquired" one (I don't really consider it stealing since it was out as trash, but still...) and they put it in their yard and played on it... Jumped up and down on it, used it as a wrestling mat, used it as a crash zone for their bike and skateboard stunts... You know, the usual... I saw them playing on it and then went somewhere. Apparently, when they were done, they dragged it over and left it in my driveway, as I was unable to pull back in to my driveway when I got home... Well, it was nasty. I think the person that had thrown it out had been using it for their dogs or something, as it was covered in animal hair, smelled like wet dog and piss, and was stained all over... So I threw it back over into their yard. When I came back out, it was in the street in front of my driveway, where I couldn't have backed my car out... So I just shoved it back in front of their house and left it in the street. It sat there for about 2 weeks before disappearing.

A couple of week ago, we started having power issues. We would brown out about every 30 minutes bad enough for the TV/XBOX/other electronics would just turn off. We called the power company and they came out and said everything looks fine from the transformer (in my backyard) to my meter, so it must be wiring inside my house. They then checked with several neighbors and they all said they had been experiencing similar things. So so followed the cable back from the transformer... And it goes right under the fence to the Crazy Neighbor's back yard... And they said it had been dug up and tampered with, and was shorting, which was causing the whole neighborhood to have power issues... So they ran a temporary cable across the Crazies back yard and it fixed the issue... Hopefully they will go after them for damages, but I doubt they will...

And lastly, a section of their fence fell down. It fell into their front yard. They would glare at us and look back and forth from the fence everytime we were outside as if telling us it was either our fault, or that we needed to fix it. I wasn't going to touch it. It sat there for about two weeks. I went outside yesterday and it was thrown up against my house. So I threw it over against their house. Today it is standing again, but I don't think it will last as the fence posts are broken off at the ground...

Good times... Nothing major... Just general annoying neighbor crap for the most part, minus the power thing... That pissed me off...

Last edited by HITNRUNXX (2008-05-18 12:08:10)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6537|Long Island, New York

HITNRUNXX wrote:

The kids started riding their newly "acquired" shopping cart up and down the street, being pushed by their friends and then crashing into things like something out of Jackass... At one point, they were even using their friend's skateboard ramp and "jumping" in it...

Then it would be ditched in my front yard. So I went and threw it back into their front yard. The next day it was in my driveway, so I threw it back into their front yard. It disappeared all together after that...

A couple weeks or so later, I cut down and cut up a tree that was growing too close to my house. I cut it up into lumber and left it up against my house, waiting for the next big trash day to throw it all away... The next day, it was ALL GONE... and there was a trail of bark pieces going from where it was by my house, down my driveway, and then up their driveway to their garage... I guess they needed some wood? Weird deal... Maybe they just stole it because they thought it was valuable to me or something? I don't know.

A couple weeks or so after that, a neighbor down the street put out a couple of full sized mattresses for big trash day. The Crazy Kids "acquired" one (I don't really consider it stealing since it was out as trash, but still...) and they put it in their yard and played on it... Jumped up and down on it, used it as a wrestling mat, used it as a crash zone for their bike and skateboard stunts... You know, the usual... I saw them playing on it and then went somewhere. Apparently, when they were done, they dragged it over and left it in my driveway, as I was unable to pull back in to my driveway when I got home... Well, it was nasty. I think the person that had thrown it out had been using it for their dogs or something, as it was covered in animal hair, smelled like wet dog and piss, and was stained all over... So I threw it back over into their yard. When I came back out, it was in the street in front of my driveway, where I couldn't have backed my car out... So I just shoved it back in front of their house and left it in the street. It sat there for about 2 weeks before disappearing.

A couple of week ago, we started having power issues. We would brown out about every 30 minutes bad enough for the TV/XBOX/other electronics would just turn off. We called the power company and they came out and said everything looks fine from the transformer (in my backyard) to my meter, so it must be wiring inside my house. They then checked with several neighbors and they all said they had been experiencing similar things. So so followed the cable back from the transformer... And it goes right under the fence to the Crazy Neighbor's back yard... And they said it had been dug up and tampered with, and was shorting, which was causing the whole neighborhood to have power issues... So they ran a temporary cable across the Crazies back yard and it fixed the issue... Hopefully they will go after them for damages, but I doubt they will...

And lastly, a section of their fence fell down. It fell into their front yard. They would glare at us and look back and forth from the fence everytime we were outside as if telling us it was either our fault, or that we needed to fix it. I wasn't going to touch it. It sat there for about two weeks. I went outside yesterday and it was thrown up against my house. So I threw it over against their house. Today it is standing again, but I don't think it will last as the fence posts are broken off at the ground...

Good times... Nothing major... Just general annoying neighbor crap for the most part, minus the power thing... That pissed me off...
+1 for having a tolerance and patience rate of a God.
jamiet757
+138|6622
Why the fuck would anyone dig up an underground powerline? Are they just asking to die?
HITNRUNXX
+220|6710|Oklahoma City

Poseidon wrote:

Thank you... It is something I have really had to work to acquire... lol
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6473|6 6 4 oh, I forget

HITNRUNXX wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Thank you... It is something I have really had to work to acquire... lol
Tyler Durden said it. Calm as Hindu cows +1
Mystline
Banned
+38|6120|United States

HITNRUNXX wrote:

Wow, I would be scared one day they could just roll up with machine guns and start killing everyone. Pics of the neighbors if you can get them plz.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6526|Milkystania, yurop

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Magpie wrote:

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

STFU
Your sister is fit!
If Legal email pl0x lulz
You trying to get your own big fat g(r)eek wedding?

And to the OP. Feed our hunger of info.
I see what you did there...

yu nevar knoaw
HITNRUNXX
+220|6710|Oklahoma City
Raising Threads from the dead:
I decided, largely in part to the amount of positive feedback I got from each of you, to publish this all (plus more before and after story) on Kindle. Anyone who wants to help it out and read the full "short story" please feel free to pick it up. It is only $1.99 @
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004TXQ8ZA/

Remember, even if you don't own a Kindle, the Kindle App is free for PC, Mac, iPhone, Android, Blackberry, etc...

Thank you all so much for your support on this!!!!
13/f/taiwan
+940|5699
way to go

Last edited by 13/f/taiwan (2011-04-03 19:43:48)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard