Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|5686|Southampton, UK

MC N.K wrote:

Daz ryt all U pimp$ and bitchez out der!
Iz Tym 2: Tie up ur afro's, put out da joints and pick up tha Mic's !

Dis right ere iz tha BF2s Official MC'ing Thread - A place to post up all your bangin lyricz and choonz for tha BF2s Nation to 'ear out with blazin gunz.

That's right Ladies and Gents, We are starting an MC'ing thread!
Time to show BF2s what rhyming skills you have and how much 'Typin Talent' you have under those golden fingers.

This right here is the BF2s Official MC'ing Thread - A place to post up all your Lyrics and rhymes in a BF2s Rap-Battle!






-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Battle one: Me To Jord (Example)







xfire wrote:

NaightKnifar: Blat Blat!
NaightKnifar: ill fkin bang u like I did ur mum, pouring out the blood pulling out ma gun
NaightKnifar: ill fukin shoot u, like i did the cops, ill fukin kill you and youll be drippin blood drops
NaightKnifar: your family wont care coz u woz a mistake, ill tell ur sis to go eat sum cake
NaightKnifar: that fat bitch, yeah, i mean her, she needs to lose some weight.
NaightKnifar: Constantly eatin, till she cant no more, beatin those flabs till she hits the floor!
NaightKnifar: fuckin yer blad, MC NK + Wot brrraaaappp!
Let's kick it ol' skool!



Big Up the BF2s MC's!

Last edited by naightknifar (2008-01-11 15:17:25)

jord
Member
+2,382|5803|The North, beyond the wall.
Jord: Jord: im a lyrical MC gonna spark you out in 1

Jord: 2

Jord: 3
Simon
basically
+838|5783|UK
bruv listen, when I spit on the rythm I kill em

that's all I've got so far
jord
Member
+2,382|5803|The North, beyond the wall.

Simon wrote:

bruv listen, when I spit on the rythm I kill em

that's all I've got so far
Delightful. Tally ho.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5099|England

Rich Boy sellin' crack
Fuck niggas wanna jack
Shit tight no slack

Will continue this later
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|5647
ig in the lab
got my pen and my pad
bout to show these little nubs
how we roll in dem candy slabs.
Xblade-3o5-
Oi, Suzy!
+113|5878|Florida, United States
Xblade-3o5-: Alright Stop!
Xblade-3o5-: ITS HAMMER TIME!
jord
Member
+2,382|5803|The North, beyond the wall.
I'm a crowd pleaser
Sweating like a beaver
Here is a teaser
But first a fucking breather



I step away from da mic to breathe
these rhymes you just cant believe
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|5686|Southampton, UK

Im 19 years to the day,
And its been 3 since someones tried it,
As soon as they do imma knock their lights out like they ultraviolet,
They got their eyes on my stash,
But try to stand,
They know im makin cash though i look brass coz try to keep it quiet,
But i shot the choongest peng it aint no secret,
And given half a chance yo half these cats would wanna eat it,
Plus they know i dont get high so my supply builds up their appetite,
And now they wanna feed it,
Take me for a fuckin eji,
I always new it was gonna happen,
So when it did i beat the kid til he was blue n black n told him who you think your jackin?,
Packed a punch yes a punch yes thats what i was packin,
Hit the fuckin cunt so hard he already started blattin,
Before he hit the floor like a sack of potatoes,
Face plant- knocked the teeth right out his cake hole,
Then sent him on his way yo with somethin to say though,
Thought i was somethin to eat up you made a mistake bro,


PLAN B - No more eatin'

Last edited by naightknifar (2008-01-11 14:48:18)

Simon
basically
+838|5783|UK
shut the fuck up, ur sister ill fuck
dont step to me, ill come at u like some big ass tree
fallin on ur face, puttin u in ur place - stuck in the ground n ill get my hounds

brup brup to norf weezy
livin here aint easy

bruv get raged and ill get my gats, do u want me 2 fuckin slash
BRRRRUPPP BRUPPPP





who dares challenge me
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|5763|Amsterdam, NY
Fookin' Chav's
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|5516|fåking denmark

Simon wrote:

shut the fuck up, ur sister ill fuck
dont step to me, ill come at u like some big ass tree
fallin on ur face, puttin u in ur place - stuck in the ground n ill get my hounds

brup brup to norf weezy
livin here aint easy

bruv get raged and ill get my gats, do u want me 2 fuckin slash
BRRRRUPPP BRUPPPP





who dares challenge me
/win tbh.
Simon
basically
+838|5783|UK

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Simon wrote:

shut the fuck up, ur sister ill fuck
dont step to me, ill come at u like some big ass tree
fallin on ur face, puttin u in ur place - stuck in the ground n ill get my hounds

brup brup to norf weezy
livin here aint easy

bruv get raged and ill get my gats, do u want me 2 fuckin slash
BRRRRUPPP BRUPPPP





who dares challenge me
/win tbh.
I got the fans.
jord
Member
+2,382|5803|The North, beyond the wall.

Simon wrote:

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Simon wrote:

shut the fuck up, ur sister ill fuck
dont step to me, ill come at u like some big ass tree
fallin on ur face, puttin u in ur place - stuck in the ground n ill get my hounds

brup brup to norf weezy
livin here aint easy

bruv get raged and ill get my gats, do u want me 2 fuckin slash
BRRRRUPPP BRUPPPP





who dares challenge me
/win tbh.
I got the fans.
You probably told him too
Im on to you
You cant sue
I'ma motherfuckin' Jew.
Idlewild
Disrupted Logic
+71|5453|Londawn

SamTheMan:D wrote:

Rich Boy sellin' crack
Fuck niggas wanna jack
Shit tight no slack

Will continue this later
This is shit 'cause i aint black?
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|5647
this is what you want, this is what you get. take it in the brain motherfucker. this aint no slap on the wrist shit, this sick shit. homocidal energy, somethin to empty clips wit.
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|5516|fåking denmark

jord wrote:

Simon wrote:

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:


/win tbh.
I got the fans.
You probably told him too
Im on to you
You cant sue
I'ma motherfuckin' Jew.
He told noboda to,
He's tha best, you
Should know too
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|5257|Carnoustie, Scotland

naightknifar wrote:

Im 19 years to the day,
And its been 3 since someones tried it,
As soon as they do imma knock their lights out like they ultraviolet,
They got their eyes on my stash,
But try to stand,
They know im makin cash though i look brass coz try to keep it quiet,
But i shot the choongest peng it aint no secret,
And given half a chance yo half these cats would wanna eat it,
Plus they know i dont get high so my supply builds up their appetite,
And now they wanna feed it,
Take me for a fuckin eji,
I always new it was gonna happen,
So when it did i beat the kid til he was blue n black n told him who you think your jackin?,
Packed a punch yes a punch yes thats what i was packin,
Hit the fuckin cunt so hard he already started blattin,
Before he hit the floor like a sack of potatoes,
Face plant- knocked the teeth right out his cake hole,
Then sent him on his way yo with somethin to say though,
Thought i was somethin to eat up you made a mistake bro,
That's insanely good.





even if I only understood every third word.
"As soon as they do imma knock their lights out like they ultraviolet," made me lol.
Simon
basically
+838|5783|UK

jord wrote:

Simon wrote:

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:


/win tbh.
I got the fans.
You probably told him too
Im on to you
You cant sue
I'ma motherfuckin' Jew.
u tryin 2 step 2 me?
mate ill get my motherfuckin tree
u up for some fun? ill get my fuckin shotgun
back down before smack u down



BRUUPPP
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|5647
So here it is, an invitation to an open book
A painful past my heart is still broken look
I know you don't hate me it's not assured that anyone appreciate me
See i've been having a hard time selling my album's lately
In recent news the source couldnt find any microphones to rate me
Using words I could scream an alternative to equate me
Which is true I'm in a box with a view would you still wanna date me?
I could be a pretty good thug but it wouldnt compare to a great me
The final cross to bear is mine it's not a cross to share
But isn't it ironic I still woulda bought a cross to wear
That obviously cost to wear but considerably less than the price that it costs to care
Now I have another loss to spare I doubt em say that I can't win
Even though I know talking intelligent just ain't in
You most likely to go broke when you just can't bend
So me and JJ both gon' have to pay bills
damn i wish i was cee-lo

Last edited by ig (2008-01-11 14:27:40)

SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|5763|Amsterdam, NY
NaightKnifar likes it up the butt in pizzahut lolwut
jord
Member
+2,382|5803|The North, beyond the wall.
Now while he tries to stand tough
Notice that this man did not have his hands up
This free worlds got you gassed up
Now who's afraid of the big bad wolf
1, 2, 3 and to the 4
1 Pac , 2 Pac, 3 Pac, 4
4 Pac, 3 Pac, 2 Pac, 1
You're Pac, He's Pac, No Pac, None!
This guy aint no muthafuckin MC
I know everything he's got to say against me
I am white
I am a fuckin bum
I do live in a trailer with my mom
My boy Future is an Uncle Tom
I do got a dumb friend named Cheddar Bob
Who shoots himself in the leg with his own gun
I did get jumped by all 6 of you chumps
And Wink did fuck my girl
I'm still standin here screamin fuck tha free world!!
Don't ever try to judge me dude
You don't know what the fuck i've been through
But i know something about you
You went to Cranbrook that's a private school
What's the matter dawg? You embarrassed?
This guy's a gangsta but his real name's Clarence
And Clarence lives at home with both parents
And Clarence's parents have a real good marriage
This guy don't wanna battle he shook
Koz there aint no such thang as HALF WAY CROOKS!!
He's scared to death
He's scared to look in his fuckin yearbook fuck Cranbrook

Fuck the beat i go acapella
Fuck a Papa Doc, fuck a clock, fuck a trailer, fuck everybody
Fuck y'all if you doubt me
I'm a piece of fucking white trash, i say it proudly
And fuck this battle
I don't wanna win
I'm outty
Here tell these people sumin they dont know about me
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|5614|Gogledd Cymru

I aint a crowd pleaser
Im a crowd teaser
Now get simon a barcadi breezer
out the fucking freezer.

well atleast i burned simon the dirty southerner.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5099|England

Jord won
jord
Member
+2,382|5803|The North, beyond the wall.
I fuckin' burned everybody
Go play with fuckin' Noddy

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard